Author Topic: Vaginas  (Read 12325 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Vaginas
« on: July 21, 2015, 03:42:47 PM »
Vaginas are pretty ugly. I think we can all agree the cock is the better looking of the two sexual organs. Long, sleek and streamlined, your eyes are drawn to follow its lines from top to bottom. It's no coincidence there are so many things in nature that look like cocks and that make us think of cock (bananas, broom handles, bottles etc), it's because it’s pretty much the most aesthetic shape in the world.

Vaginas on the other hand just look disgusting. Think about it. The penis is smooth, long, curvy, stream lined - it's everything we wish we were. Like a fine wine it ages. The vagina is unsymmetrical, it has weird floppy bits and grizzled pieces of meat hanging out of it. It just looks horrible. I think a penis is more pleasing to the eye then the vagina. Why do you think so many Greek statues were made with the penis clearly shown, yet you never see a vagina in a female statue? It's because the penis is the most aesthetic part of the human body and should be glorified.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Vaginas
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 03:49:58 PM »
#outed #getbig #parforcourse #mrolympia2015

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 03:51:17 PM »
Five years ago I would've called you a phaggot. But in 2015 you are a brave hero deserving of an award. Congrats.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 03:52:43 PM »
Five years ago I would've called you a phaggot. But in 2015 you are a brave hero deserving of an award. Congrats.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2015, 03:57:33 PM »
 ;
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2015, 04:47:21 PM »
Reality

An 8-year-old boy walks home from school each day past an 8-year-old-girl's house.

One day he passes by, carrying a football, he can't resist taunting the girl.

He holds up the football and says, "See this football? Football is a boy's game, and only boys can have a football!"

The little girl runs into the house and cries to her mother, "I want a football!"

Being a woman of the 90's, her mother runs out and gets her one.

The next day, the girl waits for the little boy and he rides up on his bike.

She holds up the football, "Nah Nah Nah Nah!"

The little boy angrily points to his bike and says, "Oh yeah, well this is a boy's bike and only boys get boy's bikes and you can't have one!"

She runs in to mom and the next day is waiting for him on her new boy's bike.

The little boy gets furious and pulls down his pants, and pointing to his most private of parts, says, "Look, only boys have these and your mom can't buy you one!"

The next day, he walks by and says, "Well, I guess I showed you!"

She promptly pulls up her dress, points to her parts and proclaims, "My mother tells me that as long as I have one of THESE I can have as many of THOSE as I want!"

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2015, 04:50:54 PM »
Vaginas are pretty ugly. I think we can all agree the cock is the better looking of the two sexual organs. Long, sleek and streamlined, your eyes are drawn to follow its lines from top to bottom. It's no coincidence there are so many things in nature that look like cocks and that make us think of cock (bananas, broom handles, bottles etc), it's because it’s pretty much the most aesthetic shape in the world.

Vaginas on the other hand just look disgusting. Think about it. The penis is smooth, long, curvy, stream lined - it's everything we wish we were. Like a fine wine it ages. The vagina is unsymmetrical, it has weird floppy bits and grizzled pieces of meat hanging out of it. It just looks horrible. I think a penis is more pleasing to the eye then the vagina. Why do you think so many Greek statues were made with the penis clearly shown, yet you never see a vagina in a female statue? It's because the penis is the most aesthetic part of the human body and should be glorified.

Best getbig post since TBombz posted about taking a cock in the stink hole.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2015, 05:02:56 PM »
 Bro you got waaaay too much time on your hands.
I

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2015, 05:34:31 PM »
Too long didn't read but from the looks of it you're so far in the closet you're finding Christmas presents.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 05:41:12 PM »
At least he didn't tell us dicks taste better than .pussies.
I

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 05:42:24 PM »

Broom handles and bottles don't exist in nature.......really lol
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 05:52:23 PM »
Too long didn't read but from the looks of it you're so far in the closet you're finding Christmas presents.

What did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 06:17:20 PM »
Man that Androstendione is a bad mf'er!  No wonder they outawed it.
I

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 06:21:05 PM »

HOMOSEXUAL post reported.

This is probably the gayest post EVER on GETBIG.
V

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 06:22:13 PM »
What did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Newsflash Army of One, men have kids because they want to please the women they're with...but they actually dont care about legacy or anything.  Most of them only care about the next time they're going to bust a nut. Ejaculating into a woman's vagina resulting in the birth of an offspring is not the goal. Having a kid is only a goal for a man whose woman told him it was her -their- Roll Eyes goal. Men only care about kids if they're forced to do so by said woman.

All men only have kids because of women, they're only submiting to their woman's will because they fear to lose her. And women only want kids to control human lives.

Women control everything, men included. Men are only their puppets. Because women want kids, want power, want struggles etc., the species continues to reproduce. And sons and daughters are only there to be their mother's toys. Women are the ones who keep the whole machinery of life up, and as a result who perpetuate the eternal fight for life and ...suffering. We're all the soldiers of our mothers and grandmothers.

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
I

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 06:30:12 PM »
Now, this is a story all about how My body got nailed up to a cross And I liked to take a minute heres how it begins I'll tell you how I died for all your mortal sins
 In west Bethlehem I was born and raised In Nazareth was where I spent most of my days Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool And all makin some wood cups, wowin' some fools When a couple of Romans Who were up to no good Said I wasnt behavin; in the way that I should I had one last supper and my men drank wine I said eat my body drink my blood and Ill be fine
 I was nailed a cross and when death came nearer The light shown brightly and I saw a little clearer If anything I could say that the roman wins But I thought now forget it, Ill die for your sins
 They. pulled. me to my grave about seven or eight And I rose from my tomb yo, home smell you later Looked at my kingdom I was finally there To settle in heaven and listen to prayer

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2015, 06:33:14 PM »
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2015, 06:41:10 PM »
-so i have to do presentation for class
 -awkward as ****
 -start working out
 -not so awkward
 -zyzz is my inspiration
 -presentation again
 -trembling
 -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
 -get confident
 -my turn
 -i get up there
 -start shaking uncontrollably
 -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
 -teacher says I can start anytime
 -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
 -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
 -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
 -repeat at least 4 more times
 -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
 -girls start laughing
 -I pass out
 -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
 -minor concussion
 -teacher thinks I was on drugs
 -classmates call my zeezprah
 -nickname eventually turns into zebra
 -i haven't heard my real name in months
 -haven't been this depressed since high school

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2015, 06:43:04 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2015, 03:00:47 AM »
 some womens chuffs look like a ripped out fireplace but many are a very nice to look at. Cocks are just plain ugly, weird things

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2015, 03:15:25 AM »
Ballsacks and labias. That's where the ugly is at.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 03:25:30 AM »
forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study Mechanical Engineering at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American video game and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i **** this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

LOL  ;D
P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2015, 03:30:50 AM »
LOL  ;D

Rookie mistake. Should have been broken in by a Ugandan.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2015, 03:35:55 AM »
 :D