Author Topic: 50 cent try to fool the Manhattan Supreme Court wearing casio g-shock  (Read 4109 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Please swallow a spoonful of Drano.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
The GShock is a fine timepiece.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Dumb heybro, he played with karma by calling himself 50ct

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV

TA - you really are an ignorant racist. I could easily replace the black man in your cartoon with a stick figure representing you and your financial status moving into my neighborhood. That wouldn't happen as it is not allowed to rent your property here and anyone purchasing would be of means.
Just remember lil fella - when you point there are confidential pointing at you..

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Adam Abeles is a great troll. Maybe the best on GB.

He's a Jew. A member of the most universally hated group in the history of the world. He's mocking the racists with his threads and posts.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
TA - you really are an ignorant racist. I could easily replace the black man in your cartoon with a stick figure representing you and your financial status moving into my neighborhood. That wouldn't happen as it is not allowed to rent your property here and anyone purchasing would be of means.
Just remember lil fella - when you point there are confidential pointing at you..
huh??
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: 50 cent try to fool the Manhattan Supreme Court wearing casio g-shock
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2015, 06:49:32 PM »
huh??

You forgot to log back into your TA account.   :D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2015, 06:57:31 PM »
I'd hate to be him when discovery phase of the bankruptcy is finished.  The truth will come out.  The judge will not be very kind if he is lying.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2015, 08:00:09 PM »
I'd hate to be him when discovery phase of the bankruptcy is finished.  The truth will come out.  The judge will not be very kind if he is lying.
Forbes estimates his worth at 155 million. His lawyers say that he is worth 4.4 million.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2015, 08:06:40 PM »

If you take away the race aspect of that cartoon...

That cartoon can demonstrate what happens when DRUGS take over a neighborhood.

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2015, 10:10:58 PM »

Or when any type of low income, low employment, government-assisted people move next door.  

Aside from personal responsibility what other motivation would they have to keep the neighborhood clean and looking kempt

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2015, 10:20:00 PM »
Or when any type of low income, low employment, government-assisted people move next door.  

Aside from personal responsibility what other motivation would they have to keep the neighborhood clean and looking kempt

Exactly, this happened to the street where I bought my first home, loads of elderly people died within a period of about 5 years and the paki who owns the local store bought up most of the houses and rents them out to shitbags on benefits and the street turned to utter shit. All involved was white, our town only has a small handful of darkies

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 10:32:21 PM »

Oh yeah?

I don't think drugs have hurt property value in the Hollywood Hills area.  Marilyn Monroe's neighborhoods property values seem to be intact despite all of the drugs.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2015, 07:10:09 AM »
Oh yeah?

I don't think drugs have hurt property value in the Hollywood Hills area.  Marilyn Monroe's neighborhoods property values seem to be intact despite all of the drugs.

So am I understanding that your belief is that a black person moving into a white neighborhood would lower the property value
A

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2015, 07:11:08 AM »
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=d1d_1437427194

What the fuck is up with all these attacks in fast food places in the ghetto over food?? How sick is it that people making minimum wage get assaulted while trying to work

It seems normal for people to erupt like they've been waiting 8hrs In a bread line and got nothing...smh

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2015, 07:16:46 AM »
If he's not careful he could end up behind bars trying to fuck with the courts so blantantly.

The G-Shock looks better than that clonky over sized diamond crusted piece he had the day before.
S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2015, 07:26:21 AM »
Exactly, this happened to the street where I bought my first home, loads of elderly people died within a period of about 5 years and the paki who owns the local store bought up most of the houses and rents them out to shitbags on benefits and the street turned to utter shit. All involved was white, our town only has a small handful of darkies

Usually when this happens, the landlord either is not from the local area, or has no roots there. Making properties in multis and offering rents at DSS rates is a guaranteed way to destroy an area. We had a big (as in portfolio) chinese bloke buy up almost a whole street in Southend, to cut up and rent rooms to winos etc - now the shittest part of town bar none.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2015, 04:39:43 PM »

So am I understanding that your belief is that a black person moving into a white neighborhood would lower the property value
Not necessarily.  Depends on how steeped in the CULTURE he is and how much he identifies with the norms, mores and ways and memes of the CULTURE.  Its a spectrum thing of course, but even a hint can turn out to have a negative impact.

Keep in mind, this CULTURE is relatively new.  50-70 years ago, they would have never tolerated this amongst themselves.  Alas, what we have now seems to have staying power.