Author Topic: Bodybuilder dies of liver cancer (after steroid use)  (Read 1676 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Bodybuilder dies of liver cancer (after steroid use)
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2015, 06:08:55 PM »

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2015, 10:16:05 PM »
Looks pretty ripped in the after photo. Sunken cheekbones, good muscle separation, very dry. I suspect he'll be in the running for a plastic trophy at the NPC Gates of Heaven Classic.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2015, 11:15:12 PM »
In regards to 2nd pic: team lean face
That's pretty fucked up, we shouldn't kid about someone that just died of liver cancer.  Here's a quote by the champ, "Mr Rigby admits that in the beginning of his bodybuilding career he took steroids for about a year to create his physique because 'everybody did it'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3169401/Tragedy-ex-bodybuilder-39-loses-battle-liver-cancer-blamed-10-000-calorie-day-pizza-energy-drink-diet.html#ixzz3gb99VVLT
So, no blaming the hormones.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 01:36:46 AM »
The story that he died only came out yesterday. I remember reading the original article a few months ago where he was supposedly fighting back to health again with a good diet etc.

Sad to hear about the outcome of this - even though he supposedly took steroids for only a year (which I doubt, likely an underestimate to make his recovery story more credible) it just goes to show that for every bodybuilder who ends up looking like one extreme, ie., Arnold, Dorian or Ronnie etc, there's another one at the other end who gets liver failure or cancer that we never ever hear about because it's the family who have to pick up the pieces in private.

RIP.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 02:01:46 AM »
What was his original story?

He was "newsworthy" prior to this, but just out of curiosity, why? I cannot recall.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 02:53:29 AM »
yea i remember comments about his calf pressed against the car to make it look bigger.
What was his original story?

He was "newsworthy" prior to this, but just out of curiosity, why? I cannot recall.