Author Topic: Is Bostin Loyd still alive??  (Read 17426 times)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
Re: Is Bostin Loyd still alive??
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2015, 07:51:18 AM »
Ok, he's still alive, but he looks daaamn unhealthy by now. Breathing hard on all the DNP... :-\

Why in hell would someone risk their health to that point? Internet fame? Money that he'll spend since he obviously is retarded and be broke in five years?

Generation nothing.... ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2015, 08:33:23 AM »
Bought house and seems to be doing quite well. His dad Jon is a great guy (and was a good 80's bb) and Bostin's off line persona certainly differs from his on line.

He grew up in a bb household and found a way to making a living on line.  Good for him.

His mom is 56 in the pic.

Mental illness.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2015, 08:51:28 AM »
Every time I think bodybuilding can't get anymore bizarre it proves me wrong.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2015, 09:46:27 AM »
The only thing that makes Bostin an odd bodybuilder is that he's openly honest.

I commend him for that.

None of us have to strain our memories to recall a multitude of lies we've been told by bodybuilding "idols" over the decades.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2015, 10:51:00 AM »
Why in hell would someone risk their health to that point? Internet fame? Money that he'll spend since he obviously is retarded and be broke in five years?

Generation nothing.... ::)

In which way you are unable to understand this simple fact: Bostin is handbook example about a mentally handicapped moron.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #80 on: July 30, 2015, 11:07:19 AM »
Ok, he's still alive, but he looks daaamn unhealthy by now. Breathing hard on all the DNP... :-\

Childish and not a single argument, Lee wins

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2015, 11:17:08 AM »
Anyone else enjoying watching this idiot fail??? This is soooo gonna shit in his face and sooner than he may think.

The first of this generation of pure breed morons who think you can purchase a physique without training and dosing smart is about to fall, burn and crash. The drugs can't save him now and that was his only strategy.

?

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2015, 11:46:40 AM »
A face-to-face between Priest and Loyd is in preparation it seems...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2015, 12:10:03 PM »
Anyone else enjoying watching this idiot fail??? This is soooo gonna shit in his face and sooner than he may think.

The first of this generation of pure breed morons who think you can purchase a physique without training and dosing smart is about to fall, burn and crash. The drugs can't save him now and that was his only strategy.

he's def a part time bber/lifter ,,amazing what he's taken and after all said and done ,this is it..

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 31, 2015, 12:16:14 AM »
he's def a part time bber/lifter ,,amazing what he's taken and after all said and done ,this is it..

He may be a part time bber/lifter, but if he is full time moron, it make no difference what he is part time. Fact is that Priest was 100% right about this asshat: if this moron has taken as much drugs etc. as he claims, he would be bigger even if he wouldn't lift at all. Common feature among mentally handicapped morons is that they can't do anything right, and again, he is handbook example about this..

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 31, 2015, 01:35:27 AM »
Lee walked the Walk. So did Mike Quinn. By talking sheet about those two, bostin just proves he is a envious loser, who is never going to do anything in life besides talk sheet.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: July 31, 2015, 06:13:13 AM »
How many people anonymously called Lee Priest a liar because of his claimed dosages again?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 10, 2015, 12:11:42 AM »
Lee walked the Walk. So did Mike Quinn. By talking sheet about those two, bostin just proves he is a envious loser, who is never going to do anything in life besides talk sheet.

There is another point to take from this, because I can't understand what is so interesting in these clearly handicapped morons like Bostin an Genova? Every time I look these idiots I feel douche chills, because it is wrong to give them so much attention as they get in the internet. Without internet these guys would be where they belong, like as a patients in some mental institute or in the locked shed under their parents house.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 10, 2015, 01:38:48 AM »
I just don't get it...

The biggest difference between Bostin and "pro" bodybuilders is not the drug abuse, but the openness about it. To another extent would be a pro caliber physique, but Bostin on stage isn't bad.

If you ever looked back at our beloved Arnold, you'll see he deflated quite a bit between competitions. I didn't want to believe it for a long time, but he was all drugged up back then just like they are today.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 10, 2015, 02:25:15 AM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: August 10, 2015, 06:20:53 AM »
Childish and not a single argument, Lee wins

He said Lee had a midget penis. I guess he fails to realize the picture of his little pecker that is all around the internet.

Lee never won a Mr. O, but Lee clearly shits on Bostin all day. Bostin will never achieve the same career as Lee did in the IFBB.

And like you said, not a single argument. He couldn't even add up the percentages. He was all like, "uh, 60-70% is genetics, and uh, food is another big part, and, uh, so is nutrition."
X

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2015, 07:37:57 AM »

interesting lip posse alone in the mens room. flat hat also/ bend that brim malfucker

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2015, 07:50:05 AM »

interesting lip posse alone in the mens room. flat hat also/ bend that brim malfucker
Kid sucks,anyone who does a duckface is a a complete asshole especially if a man.Kid does shit loads of juiice and doesnt look it.bravo at sucking.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2015, 07:54:07 AM »
anyone know the volume of food that guru had him attempting to eat back during the dallas mcarver episode.

makes me wonder whether it was an insane amount of calories and volume or whether bostin is just a bitch.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2015, 08:05:29 AM »
I just don't get it...

The biggest difference between Bostin and "pro" bodybuilders is not the drug abuse, but the openness about it. To another extent would be a pro caliber physique, but Bostin on stage isn't bad.

If you ever looked back at our beloved Arnold, you'll see he deflated quite a bit between competitions. I didn't want to believe it for a long time, but he was all drugged up back then just like they are today.

Openness? He feed you pure bullshit and you think it is openness? So you are saying that Priest, who has been in this sport from the times of Arnold, doesn't know shit about anything, but this self proclaimed internet guru and wannabe bodybuilder knows it all? Just what Priest says: If this moron would have done what he is preaching, he would be at least twice as big he is. Instead of that this moron look like he has start last week? How come, if he knows what he is doing?

And why pro builders aren't open about these subjects? Have you ever wonder that? 1. Doping is prohibited in IFBB 2. These drugs are illegal most parts of the world. 3. If there would be straight instructions what, when and how much take, there would be exponentially more users than there is, and they would be much younger. Doping at this level shortens your life, so these modern day pro builders die at their sixty something or sooner. If you start sooner, you die sooner, so it is not appropriate to teach children's to use gear.