Author Topic: Test pellets?  (Read 871 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Test pellets?
« on: July 22, 2015, 11:06:15 AM »
Hrt clinics have test pellets up to 200mg, anyone know what this means?  How long does it last, etc?   Is it equivalent to 200 mg test and have to do one pellet a week?
you are gay.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
Re: Test pellets?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 12:38:58 PM »
Hrt clinics have test pellets up to 200mg, anyone know what this means?  How long does it last, etc?   Is it equivalent to 200 mg test and have to do one pellet a week?

Took 5 seconds of googling to find this:

Testosterone pellets, like Testopel, are small, 3 mm by 9 mm pellets that contain crystalline testosterone. Implanted under the skin, they slowly release testosterone over the course of three to six months. A short, simple procedure is done in your doctor’s office to implant the pellets under the skin, usually near your hip.

These pellets are a long-acting form of testosterone therapy. They should deliver a stable, steady dose of testosterone. Pellets typically provide the needed level of hormone for four months.

Source: http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/testosterone-pellets

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 12:48:00 PM »
Sounds like an infection risk. Why not just pin some test u? I think it's done every 8 to 12 weeks depending on how you metabolise it. Best trt solution now IMO

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 03:11:33 PM »
Took 5 seconds of googling to find this:

Source: http://www.healthline.com/health-slideshow/testosterone-pellets

That's all obvious, I'm looking for dose conversion
you are gay.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 11:35:06 PM »
well if the pellets are 200mg and they are implanted for 3 months then thats a shitty ass dosage lol