Author Topic: Any real experience with HUMATROPE or GENOTROPIN?  (Read 24400 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Any real experience with HUMATROPE or GENOTROPIN?
« on: July 22, 2015, 11:21:11 AM »
I don't want to gamble on color tops when I have access to legit growth. What iu would you need to use for the good goods and what are yalls experience with them

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
Re: Any real experience with HUMATROPE or GENOTROPIN?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 01:06:02 PM »
Can't go wrong with either one, both are top notch.  I like Humatrope a bit better, seems to keep muscles fuller than the Genos.  You do not need much of either one.  I found 4 iu to be plenty.  They do not put water on you at that dose, you will have veins you've never seen before.  Muscles full, and round.  Excellent pumps.  Only downside is the price.  If I could use one GH forever, it would be the Humatrope 72iu pens.  Love that stuff.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 02:58:03 PM »
What do you think about 2 iu ed for as long as I can afford it. So many colored tops out there but so inconsistent

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 03:07:23 PM »
Yes 2iu of either one of those will still give great results.  I would do that over gambling with generics because you know exactly what you're getting, and it's as pure as it gets.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 07:10:32 PM »
What do you think about 2 iu ed for as long as I can afford it. So many colored tops out there but so inconsistent

My IGF-1 levels currently match the IGF-1 levels of people running 2ui of pharma GH a day and I am really liking it
Use slin with it, honestly. Not much is needed just 10 or 15ui lantus a day or some humalin pre workout

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 07:19:37 PM »
My IGF-1 levels currently match the IGF-1 levels of people running 2ui of pharma GH a day and I am really liking it
Use slin with it, honestly. Not much is needed just 10 or 15ui lantus a day or some humalin pre workout
what are you running to make your levels like that?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 09:11:44 PM »
what are you running to make your levels like that?

25mg mk-677 pre bed every day
10ui humalog with 10ui humalin -r pre workout (5 days a week)

Weight is climbing very rapidly lololol, going to drop the slin after this week
Will test blood sugar fasted after another week, if high then I'll add in 10ui lantus before bed

Mid August I am going to add in 333mcg of CJC-1295 with DAC 3x a week, with 100mcg hexarelin twice a day on those days (rest days)
100mcg igf-1 des alternated with 200mcg peg-mgf on training days, blast a bit with slin as well depending on weight

Diet is 1kg white fish, 200g bacon in AM, 280g white rice, 80g coconut oil, 100g sugar drank while training, most carbs after training, less rice and no sugar on rest days

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 10:17:46 PM »
hi

2 iu is nothing..... i have take 3iu genostropin and i dont have the same results like 4-5iu of riptropin! thats fact.

2iu is a waste of Money.

greets
h

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2015, 05:47:49 AM »
id use at least 4iu of either. both are excellent.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2015, 09:34:09 AM »
Whats the scoop on hyge?

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2015, 10:19:34 AM »
hi

2 iu is nothing..... i have take 3iu genostropin and i dont have the same results like 4-5iu of riptropin! thats fact.

2iu is a waste of Money.

greets
h

Then you aren't taking real Geno bud hate to break it to you...

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 10:32:07 AM »
Then you aren't taking real Geno bud hate to break it to you...
that's the bad thing about hgh. So many people haven't taken the true pharma grade. I know what I'm getting is legit , I just don't know how much of the legit stuff I'll need to take. It's gonna cost me around 400 for 36iu pen

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 11:06:12 AM »
Its to fucking bad it's so expensive. It's pretty sad that no one has been able to come out with a cheap consistent generic. It would be a gold mine if someone could do it. Imagine if someone could brew pharm grade gh for 150-200 a kit. I'd have 3 jobs lol.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2015, 11:07:34 AM »
Its to fucking bad it's so expensive. It's pretty sad that no one has been able to come out with a cheap consistent generic. It would be a gold mine if someone could do it. Imagine if someone could brew pharm grade gh for 150-200 a kit. I'd have 3 jobs lol.
park grade? Is that like "CRACK" LOL

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2015, 11:09:08 AM »

I've often wondered the same. I would not bank on 2 units doing the job though, would think 4 is more realistic. Hawk if not mistaken responds well to small doses in general. I have yet to ever talk with anyone who used so little. Maybe I'm wrong, but really doubt it.
?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2015, 11:09:25 AM »
I believe so many people defend their Hgh and claim they are getting the goods because they don't want to believe they are actually being taken for a fool

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2015, 06:34:26 AM »
2 iu of Huma or Geno will give you great results.  Will 4 iu be better, yes.  I've never gone over 4iu of any pharm GH, usually do 3 iu with great results.  You do not need much with legit pharm grade products.  Unless you're trying to compete, then yes, the dosage must go up and up, basically as much as you can afford, and still stay awake.   The cost is what sucks.  Humatrope and Genotropin are 2 of the most expensive.  Serostim can be bought for much cheaper, and is excellent as well.  All that said, everyone is different, and some need more or less to get results, but in general, assuming you have a legit product, you will see great results from 2iu of Huma or Geno.  $400 for 36 iu is tad high.  $600 for a 72 iu pen is about the going rate for Humatrope, Geno just a bit more, but not significantly.  If the product came from a USA pharmacy there will be a script on the box, always.  Obviously the name will be ripped off or blacked out, but there will be a script on the box.  If not, I would not buy the product.  The grey tops that are out are actually a very good generic, better than the old Thanktropins, I know many guys using them that don't use pharm grade GH and getting great results with them.  

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2015, 08:39:26 AM »
2iu's I think would be like HRT for GH. I would not use it unless I could swing 6 iu's min. To spend cash like that, I'd want people to notice a HUGE difference. I even think low dose peptides would equal the 2 units easily and cost a lot less...

No real life experience to speak of, but have yet to ever hear anyone get noticeable results from 2 units. Would be like saying a guy got HUGE of 150mg test/week...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2015, 08:34:04 PM »
I don't want to gamble on color tops when I have access to legit growth. What iu would you need to use for the good goods and what are yalls experience with them

I would NEVER go with generic..If not from a professional it is not possible to make it pure..Problem with all generics..These are testing so poorly, many don't even contain gh in them. The ones that do have a very small amount, and often it contains improperly folded proteins. My understanding is improperly folded proteins will cause many problems down the line, one can potentially be Parkinson's disease...... Please steer cleer of ALL generics if you do not want to turn into a re-re..Humatrope is GREAT

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 09:59:14 AM »
I would NEVER go with generic..If not from a professional it is not possible to make it pure..Problem with all generics..These are testing so poorly, many don't even contain gh in them. The ones that do have a very small amount, and often it contains improperly folded proteins. My understanding is improperly folded proteins will cause many problems down the line, one can potentially be Parkinson's disease...... Please steer cleer of ALL generics if you do not want to turn into a re-re..Humatrope is GREAT

I only use Serostim now, have used plenty of humatrope and gens as well. Literally no comparison from generics to Pharm grade. But something I have always wondered is how these generics pull as good or sometimes better scores on these post dose IGF tests. There is a huge thread on Outlaw where the guy routinely tests generics and many test very well on the IGF test. So how do you account for that? I see and feel the difference when I use pharm grade. But these tests have always made me curious. Any thoughts?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 06:26:25 PM »
2iu's I think would be like HRT for GH. I would not use it unless I could swing 6 iu's min. To spend cash like that, I'd want people to notice a HUGE difference. I even think low dose peptides would equal the 2 units easily and cost a lot less...

No real life experience to speak of, but have yet to ever hear anyone get noticeable results from 2 units. Would be like saying a guy got HUGE of 150mg test/week...

From what I've seen, 1ui = 100 on the IGF-1 test
Most people's natty levels are 100-150

Here are the ranges:
http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/35099

Of course, the best thing is to get an IGF-1 test prior then after lol.
Many generics are just cjc and hex combo, maybe some igf-1 lr3

Blood tests with this combo will show up the same when you get serum tests, no real way of telling
May as well jsut use peptides if you can't afford pharma

Physiologically, taking pharma GH to get your IGF up to say 500 is not the same as taking peptides to get the same blood serum tests however
systemic IGF-1 vs local expression

This is why pulsing your peptides is best, increased local expression, more "HGH like" activities
Simply increasing IGF-1 for the sake of increasing IGF-1 is pissing in the wind, at least you'll have good skin, hair and nails though lol

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 06:42:48 PM »

Here are the ranges:
http://www.mayomedicallaboratories.com/test-catalog/Clinical+and+Interpretive/35099

Blood tests with this combo will show up the same when you get serum tests, no real way of telling

Physiologically, taking pharma GH to get your IGF up to say 500 is not the same as taking peptides to get the same blood serum tests however

This is why pulsing your peptides is best, increased local expression, more "HGH like" activities
Simply increasing IGF-1 for the sake of increasing IGF-1 is pissing in the wind, at least you'll have good skin, hair and nails though lol

whole reason people spend the money is to have normal levels..Which 1-2 iu will suffice for..When you have little to no GH in system and aren't producing it naturally anymore to an extent alot find it worth it to spend the extra money to have the GH levels of a 20 year old whilst being 60-70..They aren't thinking BB doses as 1-2 will already help them a ton from where they were before..More you start leaning upward the more counterproductive it gets health-wise i'd say after 5iu...The way you're speaking is implying you got a prescription when you didn't need it

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 06:49:40 PM »

Here are the ranges:

Good post, especially part in bold. I used that combo and found it effective and quickly. But having to pin them 3-4x's/day got old quick and I have yet to use the other vial I have. I'd even feel weak in the knee's after those shots and that's just because I have a crush on ya... ;) :o
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 06:51:19 PM »
I only use Serostim now, have used plenty of humatrope and gens as well. Literally no comparison from generics to Pharm grade. But something I have always wondered is how these generics pull as good or sometimes better scores on these post dose IGF tests. There is a huge thread on Outlaw where the guy routinely tests generics and many test very well on the IGF test. So how do you account for that? I see and feel the difference when I use pharm grade. But these tests have always made me curious. Any thoughts?

So what are the fakers trying to pass off as HGH these days? Well they are certainly selling us freeze dried AI’s, these compounds will strip the body of it estrogen and that will make you loose some water and become ‘leaner’. This can often fool the user into thinking they have lost BF and increased lean muscle, and as most people run AAS with their HGH they won’t have a clue that what they are taking is a million miles from what they thought they have spent their hard earned cash on because their estrogen levels would of been raised by the AAS anyway. The problems arise here when you come off the AI and get a massive estrogen rebound, and then you will know for sure you have been deceived.

Ok so how can we tell that we have real HGH without sending to the lab to be tested and also not testing it on yourself?

The answer to this question is quite simple and anyone can do it. When you reconstitute your HGH (or what you think is HGH) you need to watch how it dissolves when it comes into contact with the water. Does it disappear instantly? If so then I doubt very much that you have HGH, what you want to be seeing are a few white flakes at the bottom of the vial which remain, you then need to gently swirl the bottle around until the disappear, this could take 30 seconds or more and is a very good indicator that what you have is real HGH, or what we commonly believe to be HGH...Update. It seems that the Chinese are able to create a substance that dissolves like HGH so beware that the remaining flakes are not always a sigh that your HGH is g2g.

As we know the positive effects of HGH such as fat loss and muscle gain take a long time to begin to show and it is because of this that we often rely on the side effects such as bloat and CTS to give us the reassurance that our HGH is real. One of my major concerns is that the counterfeiters may be one step ahead of us here, HGH is not only very expensive to produce it’s also very difficult and must be done in controlled lab conditions.

People have also been mixing certain growth hormone secreting peptides into vials and pawning them off as GH as well as people physically making GH in unsterile environments with improperly folded proteins making it so the expiration of the GH is significantly shorter than what it should be, and while it's real GH it's not of high quality and will pose SERIOUS future risk factors....To be honest though, most of the GH is just straight up fake. You'd be lucky to get peptides. There are people given sermorelin for GH treatment which is very commonly used in these vials.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2015, 07:05:22 PM »

whole reason people spend the money is to have normal levels..Which 1-2 iu will suffice for..When you have little to no GH in system and aren't producing it naturally anymore to an extent alot find it worth it to spend the extra money to have the GH levels of a 20 year old whilst being 60-70..They aren't thinking BB doses as 1-2 will already help them a ton from where they were before..More you start leaning upward the more counterproductive it gets health-wise i'd say after 5iu...The way you're speaking is implying you got a prescription when you didn't need it

This is a BB forum we are after muscle gain not HRT
Increasing IGF for the sake of increasing IGF will do nothing for your physique

Good post, especially part in bold. I used that combo and found it effective and quickly. But having to pin them 3-4x's/day got old quick and I have yet to use the other vial I have. I'd even feel weak in the knee's after those shots and that's just because I have a crush on ya... ;) :o

Yeah whenever I see the threads on HGH timing / dosing and see people needing to inject it frequently or twice a day I'm like  ::)
Real HGH can be taken only on training days, pre workout, an hour before you take your slin and then train 30 minutes later
If you don't get good results doing this... it's not HGH, you have a GHRP/GHRH lol

With GHRP / GHRH you can also pulse it for best effects, pre workout, 3 injections post training
Add in IGF-1 Lr3 post training 100-200mcg and you will get a light mutation
Alternate with PEG-MGF for older guys

CJC-1295 with DAC will also help a lot, will keep the GH bleed going 24/7 then you can pulse with MOD-GRF and get the GH release higher around when you want it
Obviously add insulin and train to get a huge pump