Author Topic: Cutting painful gear with sterile oil  (Read 1964 times)

heenok

• Getbig IV
Cutting painful gear with sterile oil
« on: July 23, 2015, 02:20:27 AM »
I recently switched from some Test E 250 to an other brand dosed 300mg/ml.
This new brand is much more painful, leaves me with some slight inflamation and pain a few days after each shot. I shot my quads two days ago and tonight im supposed to train legs but i cant really bend my right leg properly from the pain.

I dont know if its the concentration or the brewing that was bad. Im guessing the concentration since the brand has a good reputation.

I wonder if i mix it with some sterile oil will it ease the pain ?

Im thinking about ethy eloate (my former brand was using this and there was no pip) ?

Any tips to prevent pip for high concentration gear ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: Cutting painful gear with sterile oil
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2015, 04:39:57 AM »
yeah, if its the concentration you can just use oil..
 no need for EO, thats just more expensive imo

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2015, 06:33:39 AM »
This new brand is much more painful, leaves me with some slight inflamation and pain a few days after each shot. I shot my quads two days ago and tonight im supposed to train legs but i cant really bend my right leg properly from the pain.

I dont know if its the concentration or the brewing that was bad. Im guessing the concentration since the brand has a good reputation.

Im thinking about ethy eloate (my former brand was using this and there was no pip) ?

I would switch to another brand or buy some pharma test. The unnecessary inflammation from poorly made gear is not good for the body

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 07:07:01 AM »
I just bought some cotton seed oil. I have some test pp that swells me up. Pisses me off because it makes me feel sick to whenever I get inflammation.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2015, 10:49:48 AM »
Well when i say inflamation its just a slight swelling. Doesnt make me sick thank God. I know test prop does and its freaking horrible.
I have some masteron enanthate 250mg/ml im guessing this one is gonna be painful, never seen anything above 200mg for mast E.
Gonna buy some oil.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2015, 11:01:34 AM »
Well when i say inflamation its just a slight swelling. Doesnt make me sick thank God. I know test prop does and its freaking horrible.
I have some masteron enanthate 250mg/ml im guessing this one is gonna be painful, never seen anything above 200mg for mast E.
Gonna buy some oil.

Doesn't sound bad. My wife was trying to massage my quad a day after I injected. She was shocked and said it felt like a golfball. I put heat on it for awhile and stretched it for a long time. It was almost gone the next day. Heating and stretching really works.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 09:46:11 AM »
Either buy filtered grape seed oil or you can do what I've been doing for 2 years with 0 infections lol....Go to the store buy the grapeseed oil jug in the cooking oil isle and then go home, wipe a microwaveable bowl down with a alcohol swab and let it dry then pour the oil in there and microwave as much oil as you need for 5-7 minutes then take it out and filter it through 2 coffee filters and put it in your vials. Works every time and 0 pip now

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 09:24:26 PM »

It has to be the concentration.. For test 300 is retardedly high for 1 ml regardless of what bulldog lab or whatever their name is likes to think... Lots of UGL's fool te suckers with numbers like 500-600.. It's all bullshit.. Inject 0.5 ML... Pop needle off, pop another one on and pin in another area 0.5ml... Or get new gear..

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 03:53:38 AM »
It has to be the concentration.. For test 300 is retardedly high for 1 ml regardless of what bulldog lab or whatever their name is likes to think... Lots of UGL's fool te suckers with numbers like 500-600.. It's all bullshit.. Inject 0.5 ML... Pop needle off, pop another one on and pin in another area 0.5ml... Or get new gear..

Yeah i dont get it. Theres a reason pharma test is like 200-250mg/ml. I knew that those crazy T400-T500 blend were stupid and painful but i never expected 300 to be that bad. I used Test E 250 in the past without any issues and i really didnt think 50mg more would make such a difference.
I had a bad shot 6 days ago in my quad, getting better slowly but the area is still painful and swollen !
I even saw a product with like 600mg of various test esthers and 100mg of tren enth making it 700mg/ml lol  ;D

Anyway ordered some sterile oil and some EO.
How much EO or oil would i add to my seringe for lets say a 2ml shot ?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2015, 04:20:54 PM »
Sometimes jabs no matter how nice n smooth the gear is

Is gna cause pain from the muscle Facia seperating

Jabs use to make me feel shut some days, make me feel ill n shit

Think me n jizmo had this chat in the past