Author Topic: Perma blasting (6 months +)  (Read 18533 times)

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
Perma blasting (6 months +)
« on: July 24, 2015, 01:29:22 AM »
I know people often speak of cycling between blast and cruise cycles. But what about blasting for longer periods like 6 - 12 months, or even for years straight.

Putting health risks aside, would you keep gaining if you ran say 3g+ a week for such long periods without a break?

Or is a break really necessary or beneficial in comparison, to improve your gains. I suppose it'd be interesting to know who would be bigger if one guy cruises sometimes and another guy never does.

Anybody have experience?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: Perma blasting (6 months +)
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 05:15:49 AM »
I was on for two years straight at one point. 2-3 gram average. rotate your gear in and out. you may want to "cut" every now and again to keep bf levels in the 10-12 range. that's just me personally. I gain the most muscle at that bf level. plus im a fat fuck and like to eat. I "cruised" every now and again just because I was sick of pinning. but to answer your question.. the more you take, the longer youre on, the bigger you will be in the end.

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2015, 06:06:12 AM »
hi

i am on since about 10 years and i dont get off!!! i check all year my bloodlevels thats it. ist all ok.
at moment i am on 3000mg test E and 4iu hgh

greets
h

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 06:15:55 AM »
hi

i am on since about 10 years and i dont get off!!! i check all year my bloodlevels thats it. ist all ok.
at moment i am on 3000mg test E and 4iu hgh

greets
h
fuark
wanna throw up some pics?

harry123

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2015, 06:22:41 AM »
hi

the last 10 year i was an about 500mg - 1000mg test and some other gear. now since 4 weeks i am on 3000mg test and hgh.

my Focus was in the last 10 years to get a good Quality 100kg musclebody. now i want get higher.... dont know how much kg but more.
i dont post pics at inet.. must stay annonym. is better.
greets
h

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2015, 08:32:23 AM »
hi

the last 10 year i was an about 500mg - 1000mg test and some other gear. now since 4 weeks i am on 3000mg test and hgh.

my Focus was in the last 10 years to get a good Quality 100kg musclebody. now i want get higher.... dont know how much kg but more.
i dont post pics at inet.. must stay annonym. is better.
greets
h

what have the results been over the last 4 weeks on the 3000mg now??

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2015, 08:48:14 AM »
Get bloodwork.
?

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2015, 09:50:35 AM »
I was on 500-750mg test e and 400mg tren ace for 6 months straight....Blood levels were fine but blood pressure was slightly elevated maybe like 10-20 above normal. Everyone noticed I got a lot fucking bigger though and my parents started accusing me of taking steroids and I just played it off as pro hormones that I bought online until they found my stash haha talk about an awkward conversation

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2015, 11:30:02 AM »
I was on 500-750mg test e and 400mg tren ace for 6 months straight....Blood levels were fine but blood pressure was slightly elevated maybe like 10-20 above normal. Everyone noticed I got a lot fucking bigger though and my parents started accusing me of taking steroids and I just played it off as pro hormones that I bought online until they found my stash haha talk about an awkward conversation

How did you explain/negotiate the AAS use with them? If i was living with parents I would rent a locker somewhere and pin outside of home

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2015, 12:00:54 PM »
How did you explain/negotiate the AAS use with them? If i was living with parents I would rent a locker somewhere and pin outside of home

They took all of it and had a talk with me about not doing it again. I've been looking to do that I really should find a locker and just keep it all there but my gym doesn't have any rentable ones and they cut the locks off and throw your stuff away if you leave it there over night

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2015, 08:26:08 PM »
I know people often speak of cycling between blast and cruise cycles. But what about blasting for longer periods like 6 - 12 months, or even for years straight.

Putting health risks aside, would you keep gaining if you ran say 3g+ a week for such long periods without a break?

Or is a break really necessary or beneficial in comparison, to improve your gains. I suppose it'd be interesting to know who would be bigger if one guy cruises sometimes and another guy never does.

Anybody have experience?

Just like with 500mg of test, 600mg of test etc there is no "receptor burnout" so to speak..If you stay on the gear and you haven't reached your natural peak for gear-alone or your natural peak for those dosages (if they aren't enough to get you to natural gear peak)..Then you will keep gaining as you keep the dosages high, and consistent..If you were putting health risks aside and were just worried about looking good year round...I would almost split the gear in half and use these compounds ranging from what you should use the most, to the least... Tren, Mast, Test and every couple months run 4 weeks of winstrol and would use albut for my PWO... Primo as well if you can afford it.. No point in running 2-3g test if you have not ventured into GH yet.. Will look dry and shredded year round..

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2015, 12:58:34 AM »
Just like with 500mg of test, 600mg of test etc there is no "receptor burnout" so to speak..If you stay on the gear and you haven't reached your natural peak for gear-alone or your natural peak for those dosages (if they aren't enough to get you to natural gear peak)..Then you will keep gaining as you keep the dosages high, and consistent..If you were putting health risks aside and were just worried about looking good year round...I would almost split the gear in half and use these compounds ranging from what you should use the most, to the least... Tren, Mast, Test and every couple months run 4 weeks of winstrol and would use albut for my PWO... Primo as well if you can afford it.. No point in running 2-3g test if you have not ventured into GH yet.. Will look dry and shredded year round..

My bloods come back very good on high doses and i have a lot of catching up to do having only 3 years lifting under my belt at 26. Had some guy well into the commumity approach me and give me his number who liked my shape, just need way more lean mass. Want as much.as possible, asap.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2015, 02:44:41 AM »
I've been on over a gram now for over a year.
I was on tren for 6 months... eventually stopped because my liver stopped producing bile and my stomach lining got damaged
I stopped the tren, upped test to a gram. Now I am ok

Blood work is fine
If I take orals, I grind them up or empty the caps in olive oil and add 2g of fibre husk and this protects the liver / stomach. I do not take them with food
I eat all my protein from fish, all my carbs with white rice or potato and my fats from coconut oil

I am young though, that helps a lot

EurasianAesthetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2015, 04:25:47 AM »
I've been on over a gram now for over a year.
I was on tren for 6 months... eventually stopped because my liver stopped producing bile and my stomach lining got damaged
I stopped the tren, upped test to a gram. Now I am ok

Blood work is fine
If I take orals, I grind them up or empty the caps in olive oil and add 2g of fibre husk and this protects the liver / stomach. I do not take them with food
I eat all my protein from fish, all my carbs with white rice or potato and my fats from coconut oil

I am young though, that helps a lot

Damm - yeah it  seems to be tren and orals that cause the most damage. I always get bad liver readings after blasting tren so don't like to stay on it too long but test and deca don't affect me much.

Are you still gaining now? Or have gains stalled. I've read a few people say that gains stall not that far into a long cycle and you have to get off for a bit to reset before jumping back on. But then I read that's not true.

Personally i'd love to stay on over 12 months as well, but only if i'm getting something from it.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2015, 05:34:33 AM »
I really want to get off the tren now. It's been 9 weeks and it's fucking with my sleep a lot. I was thinking of switching to high dose primo to maintain the hard dry look. But quite frankly there are many days when I consider just fucking off and doing yoga instead

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2015, 07:25:21 AM »
Tren, Mast, Test and every couple months run 4 weeks of winstrol and would use albut for my PWO... Primo as well if you can afford it.. No point in running 2-3g test if you have not ventured into GH yet.. Will look dry and shredded year round..

It will be more dependent on diet. Even with Test+Tren+Mast it is easy to be fat on calories surplus.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2015, 07:29:10 AM »
It will be more dependent on diet. Even with Test+Tren+Mast it is easy to be fat on calories surplus.

if you started lean and are taking albut PWO? I don't think so...At least for me and everyone i know..Can eat like a horse during the offseason  only totaling dosages at around 2g and not put on a bit of fat..I'm not talking 6-7cal..I'm talking around 4.5-5k..This is why i put tren at highest dosage 

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2015, 08:03:46 AM »
Damm - yeah it  seems to be tren and orals that cause the most damage. I always get bad liver readings after blasting tren so don't like to stay on it too long but test and deca don't affect me much.

Are you still gaining now? Or have gains stalled. I've read a few people say that gains stall not that far into a long cycle and you have to get off for a bit to reset before jumping back on. But then I read that's not true.

Personally i'd love to stay on over 12 months as well, but only if i'm getting something from it.

Tren always works forever, for some reason it never loses it's efficacy
Everything else I just rotate, body keeps trying to get equilibrium, so just keep rotating, even esters helps. Multi esters keeps you gaining longer also, harder for the body to find equilibrium with differing levels of hormones entering and leaving the body

I like a sustanon I get which is just enanthate and prop mix. 80mg prop, the rest enanthate 250mg/ml. Pin it every day I find that works very well. Then you can change to undecanoate for a few months then enanthate and the differing timing of the hormone fluctuations keeps the body from adapting by increasing the myostatin and cortisol

brologic 101, I'm pretty sure there is some studies out there though

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2015, 09:11:25 AM »
Tren always works forever, for some reason it never loses it's efficacy
Everything else I just rotate, body keeps trying to get equilibrium, so just keep rotating, even esters helps. Multi esters keeps you gaining longer also, harder for the body to find equilibrium with differing levels of hormones entering and leaving the body

I like a sustanon I get which is just enanthate and prop mix. 80mg prop, the rest enanthate 250mg/ml. Pin it every day I find that works very well. Then you can change to undecanoate for a few months then enanthate and the differing timing of the hormone fluctuations keeps the body from adapting by increasing the myostatin and cortisol

brologic 101, I'm pretty sure there is some studies out there though

Gotta disagree. Guys lose size when on tren for too long. I think it's precurser to Palumboism even.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2015, 10:49:32 AM »
Gotta disagree. Guys lose size when on tren for too long. I think it's precurser to Palumboism even.
naah thats pure speculation...

the only thing thats bad about being on tren for too long (apart from wrecked lipids) is that it suppresses cortisol
and its pretty damn good at that

if you dont counteract that youre gonna burn out
your body needs cortisol for a ton of reasons

ive never seen anyone losing size from being on tren for a long time...
if you dont eat enough yeah then tren is gonna make you stringy, but not the longer you are on it...

im PRETTY sure that the whole palumboism thing comes from insulin resistance via GH abuse (and being on insulin 24/7. btw... NOT rapid insulin... rapid insulin is COMPLETELY HARMLESS and does NOT cause any kind of desensitization unless you blast ungodly amounts of it all at once or are on it 24/7)

palumboism = diabetes look

i have no idea why the extremities (especially triceps and legs) shrink in paluboism though... someone mentioned pinched nerves from carpal tunnel syndrome etc from the GH... not sure.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2015, 11:07:47 AM »

Anybody have experience?

Life is precious man, your playing with fire. Use moderation

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2015, 11:28:08 AM »
naah thats pure speculation...

the only thing thats bad about being on tren for too long (apart from wrecked lipids) is that it suppresses cortisol
and its pretty damn good at that

if you dont counteract that youre gonna burn out
your body needs cortisol for a ton of reasons

ive never seen anyone losing size from being on tren for a long time...
if you dont eat enough yeah then tren is gonna make you stringy, but not the longer you are on it...

im PRETTY sure that the whole palumboism thing comes from insulin resistance via GH abuse (and being on insulin 24/7. btw... NOT rapid insulin... rapid insulin is COMPLETELY HARMLESS and does NOT cause any kind of desensitization unless you blast ungodly amounts of it all at once or are on it 24/7)

palumboism = diabetes look

i have no idea why the extremities (especially triceps and legs) shrink in paluboism though... someone mentioned pinched nerves from carpal tunnel syndrome etc from the GH... not sure.

Well, I've seen this in person a few times. They could be doing other lifestyle stuff that is messing up their physiques though, dunno. But the constant tren use seems to be part of it. I see their shoulders lose size and they get narrow for some odd reason.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2015, 11:44:14 AM »
Well, I've seen this in person a few times. They could be doing other lifestyle stuff that is messing up their physiques though, dunno. But the constant tren use seems to be part of it. I see their shoulders lose size and they get narrow for some odd reason.

As i've said there is no receptor burnout. If someone has not reached their genetic AAS limit before venturing into other avenues then the tren will keep working. I can tell you the most likely scenario...If someone is blasting 6 months of tren chances are they're not using the same UGL for that whole extended period..where someone is using 500mg from one lab, in 2 months time using 500mg from another lab that is severely under-dosed..If their test is low and they are only using 2 compounds, that could really shrinken and flatten out the physique especially if they were carrying and exceptional amount of muscle beforehand...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2015, 11:56:04 AM »
As i've said there is no receptor burnout. If someone has not reached their genetic AAS limit before venturing into other avenues then the tren will keep working. I can tell you the most likely scenario...If someone is blasting 6 months of tren chances are they're not using the same UGL for that whole extended period..where someone is using 500mg from one lab, in 2 months time using 500mg from another lab that is severely under-dosed..If their test is low and they are only using 2 compounds, that could really shrinken and flatten out the physique especially if they were carrying and exceptional amount of muscle beforehand...

Same UG was used! But not same batch, but it's still the same as it's always the same...
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2015, 06:18:46 PM »
I definitely found it hard to eat while on tren for a long time
But then again, this can be fixed by taking less