« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2015, 07:44:57 AM »
Is homotron, maddy or haider?

Does it make a difference?

Fuck off.

Juruth

• Getbig III
Re: ..
« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2015, 08:26:49 AM »
Well, no. That's not what you asked. But let me answer your second question. As the transaction involved illegal substances, there is no character involved who does not have a pre-impugned reputation.

But you already know that.
actually it is what I asked. I would encourage you to carefully fead the original question. And also, perhaps a dictionary for you?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2015, 08:30:03 AM »
actually it is what I asked. I would encourage you to carefully fead the original question. And also, perhaps a dictionary for you?

Sure, Robert Frost, I will carefully "fead" your posts. Oh snap, you pussied out and removed all of them.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2015, 08:33:58 AM »
Sure, Robert Frost, I will carefully "fead" your posts. Oh snap, you pussied out and removed all of them.
You didn't strike me as this type of person. I am shocked.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Bring Back Palpatine Q
« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2015, 09:52:19 AM »
Past his prime......the guy is still stealing in his middle age, his prime past a long time ago.

He's a couple years away from getting his AARP card. I'd say he's past middle age. He's in his final 20 years on this planet for sure...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2015, 09:54:35 AM »
Small signature, One. You feeling ok? Under the weather?    ;D

It was purposely done that way in order to have people take that post "lightly".

Listen, I have no qualms with Groink. I think he was entertaining in his own right and good looking. That said, I hate when things like this go down.

On the flip side, I think Walter White is a straight shooter and a very nice guy. He is one of the few guys that I can easily see myself talking with regarding the current state of our economy and/or even sharing workout regimens. He is a solid guy, with no hidden agenda.

I'd love for this matter to be resolved, be it that Groink pay Walter back or someone else spot Groink to settle this issue.

$600 is not a lot of money, but it's about the principle behind this matter and also, unarguably, about the principal in this matter.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2015, 09:56:24 AM »
It was purposely done that way in order to have people take that post "lightly".

Listen, I have no qualms with Groink. I think he was entertaining in his own right and good looking. That said, I hate when things like this go down.

On the flip side, I think Walter White is a straight shooter and a very nice guy. He is one of the few guys that I can easily see myself talking with regarding the current state of our economy and/or even sharing workout regimens. He is a solid guy, with no hidden agenda.

I'd love for this matter to be resolved, be it that Groink pay Walter back or someone else spot Groink to settle this issue.

$600 is not a lot of money, but it's about the principle behind this matter and also, unarguably, about the principal in this matter.

"1"
Im sure Groink will latch onto another 'meal ticket' soon, all will be well in the world of getbig.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2015, 10:00:27 AM »
Im sure Groink will latch onto another 'meal ticket' soon, all will be well in the world of getbig.

I have no clue what's next in this saga.

I wouldn't mind if he came back, but I do hope that some form of resolution is reached on this matter.

Word to the wise: DO NOT TAKE PART IN MONETARY TRANSACTIONS OVER THE INTERNET WITH STRANGERS.

I know that in the world of steroids, there are very little options for individuals within the USA seeking to get their supply, but shit like this does happen.

"1"

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2015, 10:13:51 AM »
thats pretty low to do a fellow member like .

Simple Simon

« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2015, 10:24:55 AM »
thats pretty low to do a fellow member like .

What do you really expect on here?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #85 on: July 26, 2015, 11:02:27 AM »
Word to the wise: DO NOT TAKE PART IN MONETARY TRANSACTIONS OVER THE INTERNET WITH STRANGERS.

<pauses.....then slowly tears up check made out to Marty Champions for 5lbs of red clay.......>
Y

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 26, 2015, 11:23:12 AM »
 ;D good as place as any for these gems.
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #87 on: July 26, 2015, 11:28:03 AM »
<pauses.....then slowly tears up check made out to Marty Champions for 5lbs of red clay.......>

I legitimately laughed out loud. This sudden burst of laughter also got that last dingleberry to break loose. Thank you two times my friend, you have brought me great joy today.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: July 26, 2015, 11:32:21 AM »

"1"
I closed this case out about 15 posts ago. Groink is innocent and is welcome back to GetBig with open arms.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: July 26, 2015, 11:36:16 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Simple Simon

« Reply #90 on: July 26, 2015, 12:19:15 PM »
I closed this case out about 15 posts ago. Groink is innocent and is welcome back to GetBig with open arms.

Then where is he?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2015, 12:36:28 PM »

Groink is not innocent of being a lowlife piece of shit.   >:(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2015, 12:41:20 PM »
Filthy Scumbag Of Peace

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2015, 12:58:29 PM »
Filthy Scumbag Of Peace
That's no way to talk about your mother.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2015, 02:44:00 PM »

Wow. I hope that you aren't TA running this gimmick because I had hoped Adam would be much more clever than this.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 26, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »
still wrong to fuck over someone like that especially when they are trusting you by sending a substance like that,  and then not even pay

whats the difference between groink and arce?  didnt arce alot of money off people on here last year. telling them he would pay them back

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2015, 02:54:33 PM »
This new Juruth isn't worth the toe jam in Daddies slippers.  Just ban this jackass itd be doing everyone a favor.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2015, 03:52:52 PM »
This new Juruth isn't worth the toe jam in Daddies slippers.  Just ban this jackass itd be doing everyone a favor.
find a job yet, deadbeat?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #98 on: July 26, 2015, 05:56:21 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: July 26, 2015, 06:00:52 PM »
Use any of my standard insulting replies to you YAGR.   ;)