Author Topic: ..  (Read 8073 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Bring Back Palpatine Q
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2015, 07:39:35 PM »
That's what you say. And, quite frankly, you are not a reputable person.

hth

LOL coming from you.  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2015, 12:59:12 AM »
i can't get over how much of a butterface his woman was

E
E

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2015, 03:16:31 AM »
From the Getbig (no so) Wayback Machine: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=571143.450

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2015, 05:17:17 AM »
imagine having to fake your own death to avoid paying back $600 hahaha. I could understand someone doing it to claim some million dollar life insurance policy or something, but $600?

(providing it's true of course. I don't know groink or the full background)
I think he's just a total asshole that doesn't have any loyalty or value friendships. He didn't pay Walterwhite back the $ and he didn't think anything to lie about being seriously hurt in a car accident. There was people sincerely worried about him. So he's an uncaring, insensitive, disloyal asshole. He probably has the $ but doesn't respect Walterwhite to give it back. And that is why Walter was upset. Because it's the principle.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2015, 05:23:45 AM »
I think he's just a total asshole that doesn't have any loyalty or value friendships. He didn't pay Walterwhite back the $ and he didn't think anything to lie about being seriously hurt in a car accident. There was people sincerely worried about him. So he's an uncaring, insensitive, disloyal asshole. He probably has the $ but doesn't respect Walterwhite to give it back. And that is why Walter was upset. Because it's the principle.

Blablabla, for someone who supposedly hates him, you sure like to talk a lot about him.

Shut up and get lost.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2015, 05:24:13 AM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2015, 05:28:42 AM »
Blablabla, for someone who supposedly hates him, you sure like to talk a lot about him.

Shut up and get lost.
Fuck off. Groink was all over my Facebook... The creep.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2015, 05:31:49 AM »
Tell me, is there one detractor involved there whose word would stand up in a court of law? Groink seems very straightforward there: he was trolling GetBig and he was also sick of WW's whining and essentially told him to fuck off.

A court of law? We are all a bunch of anons living out various bullshit fantasy personas, so no.

WW is a stand up guy that I know IRL. For all I know Groink is too, as I really enjoyed his Getbig persona and ne seemed like a good dude. I would like to stress AGAIN for like the 100th time that WW never posted shit about Groink. The ONLY thing that he did was point out an obvious timing discrepancy in Goink's "death" and an email that he received. NOTHING else. So when Groink says that WW shat on him, that is untrue; what is the fact is that the rest of Getbig dropped "major heat" (been trying to work that in) on Groink after it became obvious that 1.) he pulled a Shizzo and 2.) looked an awful lot like he was trying to walk with $600, which he eventually did.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Juruth taps out
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2015, 05:41:44 AM »
Well, I guess this thread is over...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: ..
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2015, 06:12:08 AM »
Tell me, is there one detractor involved there whose word would stand up in a court of law? Groink seems very straightforward there: he was trolling GetBig and he was also sick of WW's whining and essentially told him to fuck off.

What transpired between Groink & WW can definitely be used in a court of law.

WW sent Groink money for a supplemental substance. Groink, then did not deliver what had been promised. The fact that the substance is an illegal substance is something that would carry both federal and state charges in the form of a felony.

Juruth, you need to shut the fuck up before you get Groink into a world of trouble. If he returns, then he returns, but what you're doing is driving the knife deep into his back.

"1"

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 26, 2015, 06:12:31 AM »
didnt arce rip a bunch of people off on here to and then disapeared

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #61 on: July 26, 2015, 06:19:00 AM »

WW sent Groink money for a supplemental substance. Groink, then did not deliver what had been promised. The fact that the substance is an illegal substance is something that would carry both federal and state charges in the form of a felony.

Juruth, you need to shut the fuck up before you get Groink into a world of trouble. If he returns, then he returns, but what you're doing is driving the knife deep into his back.

"1"

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: July 26, 2015, 07:10:48 AM »

"1"

I didn't ask if there was any merit to a potential lawsuit. What I was asking: is there anybody involved whose character is such that wouldn't be impeached?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2015, 07:13:51 AM »

I didn't ask if there was any merit to a potential lawsuit. What I was asking: is there anybody involved whose character is such that wouldn't be impeached?

Fuck off.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: July 26, 2015, 07:14:25 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 26, 2015, 07:15:36 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2015, 07:16:35 AM »

"1"
Small signature, One. You feeling ok? Under the weather?    ;D

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2015, 07:17:40 AM »
Fuck off.
homotron putting his foot down

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2015, 07:18:32 AM »
homotron putting his foot down

Fuck off.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2015, 07:19:17 AM »
Fuck off.
the gelding taking no shit

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2015, 07:19:48 AM »
the gelding taking no shit

Fuck off.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2015, 07:23:23 AM »
Fuck off.
the eunuch who dared to bark

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2015, 07:24:17 AM »
the eunuch who dared to bark

Fuck off.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2015, 07:33:13 AM »
Fuck off.
Is homotron, maddy or haider?

Does it make a difference?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2015, 07:35:24 AM »

Well, no. That's not what you asked. But let me answer your second question. As the transaction involved illegal substances, there is no character involved who does not have a pre-impugned reputation.

But you already know that.