Author Topic: Boston Terrier owners  (Read 3864 times)

goku

• Getbig III
Re: Boston Terrier owners
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2015, 11:43:59 AM »
Ok so whatever my mistake. MOST terriers were from hunting purposes... either way they were bred for toughness and stamina and need to be exercised daily for at least an hour.

neuter him? fuck that, OP should have done a bit research before getting an overly hyperactive dog in the first place.
i hate owners who neuter their dogs because they can't handle them, don't get them in the first place and get a more relaxed breed instead!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2015, 02:00:40 PM »
neuter him? fuck that, OP should have done a bit research before getting an overly hyperactive dog in the first place.
i hate owners who neuter their dogs because they can't handle them, don't get them in the first place and get a more relaxed breed instead!

Dog has been neutered.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 04:44:35 PM »
i've had a presa. Love them. great dogs for experienced big breed owners who like a challenge.
fuck big dogs, their shits are too big ;D
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2015, 06:24:00 PM »
If he's not a good companion, get rid of him.  That's my advice.  Otherwise it will be a long 14 years  :-\

Can't understand anyone selling/giving away their dog.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 07:50:05 PM »

If you don't plan to breed him then yeah, snip his shit. Besides his demeanor studies show it will also add to his lifespan.

http://www.petmd.com/blogs/thedailyvet/aobrien/2013/june/spayed-and-guy-30486

Look man, just be patient he's still a puppy and with good training he will be a loyal and awesome friend. The first two years are a lot of work.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 08:49:10 PM »
Why would anyone ever buy a dog...pointless.
N

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 11:15:39 PM »
Why would anyone ever buy a dog...pointless.

so whats the point on commenting on this tread ??? go back to see men in thongs.

you will never understand...

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2015, 09:09:19 AM »
so whats the point on commenting on this tread ??? go back to see men in thongs.

you will never understand...

So cute!!!
But I'd adopt one if it were over 2-3 years. I wouldn't fare well with the hyperness, but they really are cute/funny looking dogs!
?