Author Topic: I find women to be a complete waste of time beyond providing sexual pleasure.  (Read 4405 times)

io856

The problem with most of you guys is you think you deserve a hot chick for some reason.

She also has to be held to highest moralistic standards too because your mother was nice to you.

Get real with yourselves and you will be happier.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
AnabOlic will soon be smashing young dominican republic whores!

ritch

• Getbig V
The problem with most of you guys is you think you deserve a hot chick for some reason.

She also has to be held to highest moralistic standards too because your mother was nice to you.

It really is unfair how guys think they deserve top notch pussy for what they actually are...
?

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
You have the issue if you think half of the people on this planet is a "waste of time"

I have 99 issues but a bitch ain't one.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
stop overthinking shit guys just fuck them let them do their thing

thread save

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

The issue actually is that most women (even the ugly ones) are either hugely uninteresting, huge whores, or both.

Not all of course, only fools speak in generalities, but most.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
If I was a marsian I would simply mate with a few of the females and promptly leave.
"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
You'll likely die alone and miserable.

Have a dog

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
I met a guy recently, smart guy, 31, 3 years ago making 200K and fucked a 'Hood Rat' (his words) for one night, slut had a kid and is trying to get him to pay. He refuses.

He left his job and started doing cash jobs like driving hookers around. Fucking sucked the life out of him trying to succeed further.

Simple Simon

I met a guy recently, smart guy, 31, 3 years ago making 200K and fucked a 'Hood Rat' (his words) for one night, slut had a kid and is trying to get him to pay. He refuses.

He left his job and started doing cash jobs like driving hookers around. Fucking sucked the life out of him trying to succeed further.
And its someone elses fault because...?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
And its someone elses fault because...?

It's not. He didn't blame anyone. But having a kid and the government wanting a heap of money off him each month fucked him around.

I agree, if you have a kid, someone has to pay and why should the government. But it's an example of the laws of today fucking with men him having to pay so much.

Simple Simon

It's not. He didn't blame anyone. But having a kid and the government wanting a heap of money off him each month fucked him around.

I agree, if you have a kid, someone has to pay and why should the government. But it's an example of the laws of today fucking with men him having to pay so much.

Not the "Hood Rat , Slut"?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Not the "Hood Rat , Slut"?

He didn't blame her. He said he fucked up. But the laws really fuck men when this happens. You know, if they have money.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
He didn't blame her. He said he fucked up. But the laws really fuck men when this happens. You know, if they have money.

How much did he have to "contribute" exactly, if you know?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
How much did he have to "contribute" exactly, if you know?

He did say i can't remember exactly i didn't push it. I think it was $2,000 a fortnight. Maybe it was $2,000 a month but i'm not sure i don't think $24,000 a year on $200,000 a year would be as big a deal.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
He did say i can't remember exactly i didn't push it. I think it was $2,000 a fortnight. Maybe it was $2,000 a month but i'm not sure i don't think $24,000 a year on $200,000 a year would be as big a deal.

$200k/year is really like $140k after taxes, so $24k isn't chump-change. He certainly wasn't "rich" on that income.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
$200k/year is really like $140k after taxes, so $24k isn't chump-change. He certainly wasn't "rich" on that income.

It's a long way above the mean especially at 30. There arn't that many people out there making more, especially much more. I make more than that now but i'm not on a wage so it's no guarantee and it took time to get there and i have to work almost flat out 7 days. I fucking end up training at 10-11pm if i'm lucky sometimes 12. He was doing pretty damm well if you ask me.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
It's a long way above the mean especially at 30. There arn't that many people out there making more, especially much more. I make more than that now but i'm not on a wage so it's no guarantee and it took time to get there and i have to work almost flat out 7 days. I fucking end up training at 10-11pm if i'm lucky sometimes 12. He was doing pretty damm well if you ask me.

$200k is chump change to most getbiggers though.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

Well that's why i didn't tell him about this forum. He's not welcome here on that.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Well that's why i didn't tell him about this forum. He's not welcome here on that.

I was a little taken aback when Ron wanted my previous 3 year's W2s.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

A mans sexual libido often turns out to be his worst enemy.  Always use condoms or better yet, get a blowjob.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

I couldn't imagine scraping by on anything less then 500k. Any less than that and vacations become bi-annual and I have to finance things like a "poor person".