Author Topic: HCG in middle of long cycle  (Read 2717 times)

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
HCG in middle of long cycle
« on: March 01, 2006, 04:57:06 PM »
I was wondering about the best way to implement HCG into the middle of a long cycle.  I have been doing a 12 week cycle of 400mg Deca and 500 mg Test Cyp. a week, and next week I want to take off the gear and hit the HCG hard to jump start my little boys before going right back into my cutting cycle leading up to the day of my show.  How much HCG should I use a day, and what other drugs should I do with it (Nolva, Arimidex)?  I know that most you guys prefer to run it during the whole cycle but HCG kills me during cycle.  I have tried it three times now, and I get a hammered sex drive and a listless feeling every time. 
Dominated

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: HCG in middle of long cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 05:00:52 PM »
just do 500iu e5d for the remainder. during the last 10 days of your cycle do 500iu ed for 10 days, that should get you nuts back in gear.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 08:27:02 PM »
I was wondering about the best way to implement HCG into the middle of a long cycle.  I have been doing a 12 week cycle of 400mg Deca and 500 mg Test Cyp. a week, and next week I want to take off the gear and hit the HCG hard to jump start my little boys before going right back into my cutting cycle leading up to the day of my show.  How much HCG should I use a day, and what other drugs should I do with it (Nolva, Arimidex)?  I know that most you guys prefer to run it during the whole cycle but HCG kills me during cycle.  I have tried it three times now, and I get a hammered sex drive and a listless feeling every time.
500iu e5d should be sufficient, but there is no need to stop the cycle for a week. Keep the cycle going and let the hcg do its thing. Next cycle start HCG a little sooner.

MCat

• Getbig II
  • I'm just sayin'
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 09:36:01 PM »
sounds good.  But you say that I should run the HCG every day for the last 10 days of my cycle.  Will this fuck up my appearence for the show?  I don't know what kinda effect HCG has on water retention, vasodilation and other stuff that only matters when I'm on stage.
Dominated

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 10:50:02 PM »
What are your exact cycle plans MCat?

How much time off in between this cycle and the next cutting one?

The HCG could have been killing your sex drive by creating too much testicular aromatase even in the presence of highly androgenic compounds. I have seen this happen quite a bit.

I usually recommend 250 iu's every 4th to 5th day throughout a cycle if you choose to run it this way to keep the testes responsive to LH thus possibly preventing cellular apoptosis. Any more than this and you could be creating an environment too rich in testicular aromatase thus possibly causing necrosis of leydig cells.

I am just trying to figure out the "lag time" in between cycles? If you already explained it in previous posts I am sorry. I have been vacant from the boards the last 6 months because of work and badly needed vacations.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 12:52:56 AM »
500iu e5d should be sufficient, but there is no need to stop the cycle for a week. Keep the cycle going and let the hcg do its thing. Next cycle start HCG a little sooner.

^Concur.

sounds good.  But you say that I should run the HCG every day for the last 10 days of my cycle.  Will this f**k up my appearence for the show?  I don't know what kinda effect HCG has on water retention, vasodilation and other stuff that only matters when I'm on stage.

Run it @ 300-500IU e5d as Arnold suggested from here on out.  It will not have any effect on your hardening for the show.  Don't stress.  All it will do is fill your nuts up with semen and raise your endogenous testosterone levels.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 07:59:28 AM »
u can preload hcg and store it?

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 08:06:33 AM »
muscle

You have to refridgerate it after constituing it, so pre-load it and store it in the fridge if that's what you need to do.

DIV

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 08:21:25 AM »
thanks bro

muscle
muscle

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 02:28:45 PM »
muscle

I preload the whole syringe, and store the syringe in my fridge inside a Pure Pro bottle (so my wife doesn't see it).  I leave the pin on so nothing leaks out of the syringe, and then before I inject, I replace the old pin with a new one.

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 02:35:04 PM »
Hehehe you do that exactly as I do.   ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »
I preload the whole syringe, and store the syringe in my fridge inside a Pure Pro bottle (so my wife doesn't see it).  I leave the pin on so nothing leaks out of the syringe, and then before I inject, I replace the old pin with a new one.

Hiding your hobby from the wifey? 

Someone needs to grow nuts and buck up, eh....

If you need to keep secrets from the wife, then where is the trust in the relationship?

DIV

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 06:28:30 AM »
Trust doesn't require complete disclosure.  If she asked me, I'd tell her. 

I had a girlfriend in college who liked it when I ass fucked her, but I haven't felt the need to tell my wife that either.  ;D

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 06:45:04 AM »
I had a girlfriend in college who liked it when I ass fucked her, but I haven't felt the need to tell my wife that either.  ;D

damn dogg thats the wat to do it, there r still stuff i havent told my old lady

muscle
muscle

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 12:06:22 PM »

You have a point, freaker.......but if she finds the shit you'll have to explain yourself.  That's what I dont like, having to explain shit.....so I'd probably lay everything out on the table in the beginning with any chick I get in a LTR with. 

Hopefully, freaker, assfucking is not a thing of the past......hopefully your wife lets you have that.  I would pity you if that is not the case, bro.

BTW:  just for shits 'n' giggles.....tell your wifey about the exgf from college and the analsex......see what reaction you get.   :)

DIV

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2006, 12:46:15 PM »
 ;D

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2006, 02:16:51 PM »