Author Topic: Drake  (Read 5266 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Drake
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2015, 11:33:05 PM »
Like Kanye, he should be punched in the temple.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2015, 02:09:39 AM »

Nobody is more puncheable than Kayne. I'm amazed he has yet to be sucker punched. That would so make my day...
?

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2015, 04:52:08 AM »
Nobody is more puncheable than Kayne. I'm amazed he has yet to be sucker punched. That would so make my day...

he was raised in a house full of women, didn't go out much with the fellas apparently, well behaved kid etc.
can see it in his personality. fucking feminine movements and way he talks, just a bitch.
trying to overcompensate but it's a poor facade, can see him tearing up after getting a backhand to his face.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2015, 04:59:42 AM »
x100000000
w

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 05:00:46 AM »
Sounds like this character does not have any Hebrew Street-Cred according to most Getbiggers? :D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 05:57:30 AM »
Sounds like this character does not have any Hebrew Street-Cred according to most Getbiggers? :D

Because nobody can determine Hey-Bro cred like a bunch of white bodybuilding "enthusiasts"

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 05:59:36 AM »
One of the few jew hebrews to be precise
"

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2015, 06:33:49 AM »
Fuck that homo. The guy is trying to be a rapper and it's beyond pathetic. Fuck you Drake, you ain't hard, you have 0 street cred, get the fuck outta here with your lame ass act. Woman act all nuts for him when he's ultra plain and flat out ugly.

Former Degrassi actor to boot, total shame and only pushed as he has major plugs in the music industry.

YOU SUCK!!!

Music for the clueless kids who go to clubs thinking they're listening to actual rap music.

Disgusting...

Dude to be fair though...thats just music in general. Every genre. Rap is about being the best, crushing your street foes. Metal is about slaying dragons, castle dungeons, and broad sword destruction (pretty sure no metal singer has ever done any of those) ever seen the holy diver video by DIO? Pretty sure ronnie dio never slayed anyone with a sword back in 1200 AD. Punk is about murder, killing people, cutting heads off of girls (misfits, old offspring, etc.) its all about the style and imagery. Is danzig a sell out with no street cred cuz he didnt say die die my darling to some chick as he stuffed her into a coffin?

No one expects drake to go out shootin at people. Hes in the music biz, not thuggery business. Its all image, no matter what genre. Painting a picture with words and portaying something that isnt real. Thats why i love music.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2015, 07:07:00 AM »
One of the few jew hebrews to be precise

Quite the conundrum.  Half Hebrew, half Edomite.  Half real Jew, half fake Jew.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 07:15:35 AM »
How's the search for a real career going?

I didn't think so.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2015, 07:20:53 AM »
Dude to be fair though...thats just music in general. Every genre. Rap is about being the best, crushing your street foes. Metal is about slaying dragons, castle dungeons, and broad sword destruction (pretty sure no metal singer has ever done any of those) ever seen the holy diver video by DIO? Pretty sure ronnie dio never slayed anyone with a sword back in 1200 AD. Punk is about murder, killing people, cutting heads off of girls (misfits, old offspring, etc.) its all about the style and imagery. Is danzig a sell out with no street cred cuz he didnt say die die my darling to some chick as he stuffed her into a coffin?

No one expects drake to go out shootin at people. Hes in the music biz, not thuggery business. Its all image, no matter what genre. Painting a picture with words and portaying something that isnt real. Thats why i love music.
That's only a genre of Metal, mostly Heavy-Power, Black-Death-Brutal-Thrash-Groove and so on are all very different... ;)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2015, 07:41:18 AM »

;D ;D
"

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2015, 07:49:07 AM »

Hello Drake! (Ha, always wanted to do that..)
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2015, 08:24:45 AM »
That's only a genre of Metal, mostly Heavy-Power, Black-Death-Brutal-Thrash-Groove and so on are all very different... ;)

Thats irrelevant. I was making a point. I didnt want to go into each genre of metal man, im no fucking geek. Who has time for that. Go back to playing dungeons and dragons now

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2015, 08:25:56 AM »
Hello Drake! (Ha, always wanted to do that..)

Hard to disagree with what i posted, but this is getbig, so you will spin it and argue anyway. And i will still love you regardless

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2015, 08:26:47 AM »
Thats irrelevant. I was making a point. I didnt want to go into each genre of metal man, im no fucking geek. Who has time for that. Go back to playing dungeons and dragons now

I can see him wearing those little Elf ears to really get into his role playing character!
?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2015, 08:27:35 AM »
Sir Francis of peace.  ::)
a

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2015, 08:28:02 AM »
Never played Dungeons And Dragons, is it good?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2015, 08:33:01 AM »
Hard to disagree with what i posted, but this is getbig, so you will spin it and argue anyway. And i will still love you regardless

Crap, to unconfrontational to argue with... But one thing we share is unconditional love and in the end, isn't that what really matters?
?