Author Topic: Trump, having minimized Jeb, sets his sites upon...  (Read 1893 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Trump, having minimized Jeb, sets his sites upon...
« on: July 26, 2015, 09:16:17 AM »

Trump takes aim at Walker in Iowa

Source: CNN

Donald Trump has spent much of the early days of his presidential campaign taking on Jeb Bush.

But in Iowa on Saturday, the real estate mogul took shots at Scott Walker, who's long stood atop polls in the Hawkeye State, home to the critical first-in-the-nation caucuses.

Trump -- who is in second place in Iowa polls behind Walker -- slammed the Wisconsin governor's leadership.

"Wisconsin is doing terribly. It's in turmoil," Trump said at Oskaloosa High School in Oskaloosa. "The roads are a disaster because they don't have money to rebuild them."

He also accused Walker's administration of borrowing due to a budget deficit, and painted him as a supporter of Common Core education standards, which are opposed by much of the Republican base.

Read more: http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/25/politics/trump-goes-after-walker-in-iowa/index.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Trump, having minimized Jeb, sets his sites upon...
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 09:21:26 AM »
I think your world will come apart when Trump levels Killary in debates.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 09:24:34 AM »

I think your world will come apart when you realize Hilary had front-pew seats to Trump's wedding.

Or that Trump donated a shitload of $ to hilary, a shitbag with whom he shared a skewed political ideology for 62 years.

I do totally LOVE that despite knowing Trump was a lifetime lib, you've fallen in love with him and now believe he'll be the nominee, up against hilary.  Personally, I'd rather see an ACTUAL conservative like Cruz or Walker get the nod.  But hey, maybe trump just *changed his positions on everything at age 62*.  I get it.  :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 12:38:45 PM »

Your desperation is amusing.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »
Your desperation is amusing.

coach and others laughed off trump.  Now he's the only hope against hilary.  WHich is it?

They like him when FOX news likes him.  If he falls off, it'll be "he was never a serious candidate" even tho in July 2015, Coach has Trump as the only one that can stop hilary, as evidenced by his post.

repubs hate trump because their brain says "he's a lifetime liberal, obnoxious and embarrassing" but their heart says "I love everything FOX news tells me to love". 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 03:24:28 PM »
They couldn't get enough of him when he was talking shit about Obama.  Now that he is turning his attention towards the GOP clowns, they are suddenly trying to write him off as a joke and uninteresting.

Cue in the usual excuses.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 07:36:24 PM »
John McCain To GOP: Don't Gang Up On Trump

Senator John McCain (R-AZ) told the GOP field to essentially ignore celebrity plutocrat Donald Trump, the loudmouthed candidate currently topping GOP polls, for fear of further empowering him.

“If you gang up on Donald Trump, then obviously you’re going to have sympathy for him,” McCain said at this weekend’s Aspen Institute panel, adding that a Trump third party run, which the real estate mogul has threatened, would be “incredibly damaging” to the eventual Republican nominee.

Instead, McCain suggested, other GOP candidates should focus on their own campaigns.

Do not so much ignore something like a direct attack,” McCain said. “You don’t want to totally ignore him, but get your message out.”

Of course some candidates, Rick Perry being a prime example, are happy to use Trump to generate attention for themselves.

Trump generated a wave of criticism from the rest of the field when he impugned McCain’s war record as a POW last weekend; however, the controversy has not appeared to cost Trump support among the GOP base, and he continues to lead both national and swing state polls.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2015, 07:45:16 PM »
John McCain To GOP: Don't Gang Up On Trump

Okay, this should totally confirm Trump is a liberal/dem plant lol!

Mccain was attacked by a classless Trump.
Mccain backs Lindsey graham, even campaigning for him.

Mccain WANTS the liberal trump in the race, destroying ACTUAL CONSERVATIVES and weakening walker and Cruz.

I see COACH, of all people, telling us Trump is going to whoop on hilary.  Of course, coach has totally bought into trump.  Trump is 62 years of being a liberal, but since FOX loves trump... voila... repubs love trump now. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 04:59:29 AM »
Okay, this should totally confirm Trump is a liberal/dem plant lol!

Mccain was attacked by a classless Trump.
Mccain backs Lindsey graham, even campaigning for him.

Mccain WANTS the liberal trump in the race, destroying ACTUAL CONSERVATIVES and weakening walker and Cruz.

I see COACH, of all people, telling us Trump is going to whoop on hilary.  Of course, coach has totally bought into trump.  Trump is 62 years of being a liberal, but since FOX loves trump... voila... repubs love trump now.