Author Topic: breaking up tabs  (Read 1564 times)

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
breaking up tabs
« on: March 01, 2006, 05:23:51 PM »
got 50mg d-bols and have been cutting them into fours so far but was wondering if taking it all at once was bad?  i did some research and found that breaking them up into 4 times a day will give you more consistant blood levels but taking it all at once like 2 hours before workout will give you full potency.  i know the time it takes to get in your system is usually between 1 1/2 and 3 hours so am i wasting some of it by splitting it up?  just wondering what everyones experience was with this.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: breaking up tabs
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 12:27:55 AM »
got 50mg d-bols and have been cutting them into fours so far but was wondering if taking it all at once was bad?  i did some research and found that breaking them up into 4 times a day will give you more consistant blood levels but taking it all at once like 2 hours before workout will give you full potency.  i know the time it takes to get in your system is usually between 1 1/2 and 3 hours so am i wasting some of it by splitting it up?  just wondering what everyones experience was with this.

Due to the short half-life you need to break it up throughout the day.  You can take the majority of it before your workout, but I'd keep it to half the dosage at most.

It's not like Wintrol or Halo........you need to break it up.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2006, 08:25:23 AM »
yeah the only time i did dbol i did the majority of it before the workout like DIV sauid and ill tell u, u get this feeling during ur workout like u could lift anything, great feeling

muscle
muscle

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2006, 09:13:54 AM »
I used D-bol that way before and I really like it. Pumps are incredible and strenght go trough the roof  8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 10:05:50 AM »
exactly, i wouldnt use it again because i dont like the bloat and the way it made me feel besides the beastly workouts and CRAZY pumps

muscle
muscle

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »
thanks guys, i think i'll stick with breaking it up but use half before my workout.