Author Topic: Sandra Bland, the real mugshot!  (Read 35873 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Sandra Bland, the real mugshot!
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2015, 04:05:20 PM »
No, it will be ignored.. and they will move on to the next false conclusion... forgetting all the failed ones..

Of course.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2015, 04:12:21 PM »
I'm calling for 240 to be banned from giving an opinion on anything outside of politics..

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2015, 04:14:14 PM »
Curses, and here I thought, "This is going to be the conspiracy theory that finally comes to fruition."  Next time.   :'(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2015, 04:22:59 PM »
can we now hear from the people who were certain she was dead in the mugshot
Maybe Anonymous or someone else did this to get the jail to release the vid. By putting up false info and knowing that people (those who don't trust LEO, correctional staff, and those who are CTers) would go wild over it, it forced the jail's hand to release the vid showing that she was ok. If this is true, that was a brillant move on their part, yet kinda makes you wary, if others use the same tactics. Possibly using mis-info in order to get real info.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2015, 04:27:09 PM »
Maybe Anonymous or someone else did this to get the jail to release the vid. By putting up false info and knowing that people (those who don't trust LEO, correctional staff, and those who are CTers) would go wild over it, it forced the jail's hand to release the vid showing that she was ok. If this is true, that was a brillant move on their part, yet kinda makes you wary, if others use the same tactics. Possibly using mis-info in order to get real info.

You're giving them too much credit.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 29, 2015, 04:51:39 PM »
I doubt it.. forcing the jails hand to release video when you don't believe anything improper is just a waste of time. I think it's more these folks see conspiracy in everything involving authority figures and can convince themselves of just about anything along with a slew of morons. Or.. they just enjoy seeing how gullible people are...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #181 on: July 29, 2015, 05:07:57 PM »
I doubt it.. forcing the jails hand to release video when you don't believe anything improper is just a waste of time. I think it's more these folks see conspiracy in everything involving authority figures and can convince themselves of just about anything along with a slew of morons. Or.. they just enjoy seeing how gullible people are...
Could be all of that.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2015, 05:33:49 PM »

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2015, 09:43:25 PM »
so NONE of the ppl that swore she was dead are gonna post now???

::)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2015, 04:18:20 AM »

It's too embarassing.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2015, 04:44:28 AM »

I take it that you never saw the documentary "Weekend at Bernies?"