Author Topic: Youtube Sensory Barrage -- What's this doing to my brain?  (Read 1549 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Youtube Sensory Barrage -- What's this doing to my brain?
« on: July 26, 2015, 09:05:32 PM »
Western media constantly impinges upon our senses with a barrage of violent and sexual content. Could it be that each such impingement results in a sort of micro-adjustment to our neurocircuitry, the concatenation of which leads to meaningful changes in personality/behavior over time? How could being exposed to literally tens of thousands of deaths/cumshots/face farts etc. not have some sort of impact on the human mind?

Or is this putting the chicken before the egg -- perhaps we are an exceedingly violent and sexual species as is and our media consumption habits are simply reflections of our internal, rather disturbed nature.

I thought I'd share such questions as they arose to me upon seeing my recent Youtube viewing history (probably pretty innocuous compared to some getbiggers):

Subway fights
Beat that ass at chachos on Houston Westheimer
Violent Brawl Erupts Inside Restaurant
What happens when you try steal weed
Dude gets laid out after not paying for haircut
BARBER SHOP BEAT DOWN warning must be 18
Detroit Goon Knocks A Man Out His Shoes Steals His Cigarettes For Selling Weed in The Wrong House!
NIGGAS fight in barber shop
I dont want to fight this guy
{Yoni Massage} How To Give A Real Pussy Massage - ♥ My Step By Step Guide ♥
Synthol shoulder leaking
AC-130 Gunship Mission
18+ *Warning Graphic* 2 Apache Helicopters Engage over 20 Taliban fighters *NEW*
My Thai Ex GF Ladyboy Pattaya 2014
Ladyboy "Show it to Me" Pattaya (JL) Thailand
Sexy Bangkok Ladyboy
Ladyboy Nana Plaza
Guy getting dome in a prius
Massive Fart On Face While Passed Out
Fart in face
Face Fart
George Lucas rape a Storm Trooper

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Youtube Sensory Barrage -- What's this doing to my brain?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 09:08:00 PM »
Western media constantly impinges upon our senses with a barrage of violent and sexual content. Could it be that each such impingement results in a sort of micro-adjustment to our neurocircuitry, the concatenation of which leads to meaningful changes in personality/behavior over time? How could being exposed to literally tens of thousands of deaths/cumshots/face farts etc. not have some sort of impact on the human mind? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 09:36:04 PM »

Or is this putting the chicken before the egg -- perhaps we are an exceedingly violent and sexual species as is and our media consumption habits are simply reflections of our internal, rather disturbed nature.

I thought I'd share such questions as they arose to me upon seeing my recent Youtube viewing history (probably pretty innocuous compared to some getbiggers):

Subway fights
Beat that ass at chachos on Houston Westheimer
Violent Brawl Erupts Inside Restaurant
What happens when you try steal weed
Dude gets laid out after not paying for haircut
BARBER SHOP BEAT DOWN warning must be 18
Detroit Goon Knocks A Man Out His Shoes Steals His Cigarettes For Selling Weed in The Wrong House!
NIGGAS fight in barber shop
I dont want to fight this guy
{Yoni Massage} How To Give A Real Pussy Massage - ♥ My Step By Step Guide ♥
Synthol shoulder leaking
AC-130 Gunship Mission
18+ *Warning Graphic* 2 Apache Helicopters Engage over 20 Taliban fighters *NEW*
My Thai Ex GF Ladyboy Pattaya 2014
Ladyboy "Show it to Me" Pattaya (JL) Thailand
Sexy Bangkok Ladyboy
Ladyboy Nana Plaza
Guy getting dome in a prius
Massive Fart On Face While Passed Out
Fart in face
Face Fart
George Lucas rape a Storm Trooper

Over time, this all does have an effect on the individual, especially at the unconscious level. I mean, just look around, and see how desensitized people are to all of this stuff.
X

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 10:40:41 PM »
I think it is shaping us like much other things (books, leaflets, posters, public speakers, friends, public figures, leaders, war). Even the choices you make-seemingly by free will-shape you.

What we experience becomes a part of us, and what we do becomes a part of others' behaviour.

Western society indulges in violence, materialism and sex quite freely. Although, it seems that repressing these things is not correlated to a less violent and perverted existence.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 10:47:27 PM »
Freedom isn't free.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 02:00:56 AM »
With an account and ad block there's none of that.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 04:26:20 AM »
YouTube is great, but if you follow the wrong links...it can get ugly fast.  I've never been a huge fan of idiot videos on there, but I do like to dabble.  Piana clips are as far down the ladder as I usually go.
YouTube is a great source for learning...but again, if in the wrong hands...it's soiled thing auctions and dwarf tossing.
N

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 04:35:42 AM »
Today's media is tame, back in the day it was common to witness state sanctioned torture of alleged criminals.  The whole town would gather to watch violent acts of barbarity.  If anything, witnessing such acts adds flavor to life, stimulates the brain in what would otherwise be a dull existence.  I mean they crucified Christ on the cross in public, after hours of torture.  Human beings have always had a deep desire to witness barbarity and perversion.
V

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 08:09:19 AM »
Today's media is tame, back in the day it was common to witness state sanctioned torture of alleged criminals.  The whole town would gather to watch violent acts of barbarity.  If anything, witnessing such acts adds flavor to life, stimulates the brain in what would otherwise be a dull existence.  I mean they crucified Christ on the cross in public, after hours of torture.  Human beings have always had a deep desire to witness barbarity and perversion.

And fellow men in thong (or a leaf)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 02:46:19 PM »
Study transistor logic gates
And,nor,xor,not, or ect....
A

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 02:47:39 PM »
Study transistor logic gates
And,nor,xor,not, or ect....

It's all become clear to me. Thank you.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 02:48:44 PM »
It's all become clear to me. Thank you.
? What are you doing
A