Author Topic: Reminder for all you fuck-faces:  (Read 3770 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Reminder for all you fuck-faces:
« on: July 26, 2015, 09:59:37 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Reminder for all you fuck-faces:
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2015, 10:03:03 PM »
 :)
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 10:04:19 PM »
That's exactly right Tommy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 10:07:59 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in line at Walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners...anywhere.

People talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

Spent many years in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most people here in the 'real world' aren't ready for what could happen...and run their mouths like the world is a make-believe cartoon. Despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying the bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

The guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. If you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Not one shit talker on here will say anything to your face. They talk shit on here because they know they're safe and can hide. This is a fact. Take Juruth, fuzzy nuts, Texan, Beef and every one else's head I've taken up residence. If they were standing next to me I would never know it because they wouldn't say anything.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 11:30:15 PM »

;D

io856

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 01:20:13 AM »

;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2015, 01:22:40 AM »
I've used this in a couple of occasions since first reading it here (I use a little "ad lib" here and there). I put on a serious face, make sure I'm dealing with a wink and then rant.....It's hard to keep your composure though.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2015, 04:03:49 AM »
Not one shit talker on here will say anything to your face. They talk shit on here because they know they're safe and can hide. This is a fact. Take Juruth, fuzzy nuts, Texan, Beef and every one else's head I've taken up residence. If they were standing next to me I would never know it because they wouldn't say anything.

You will need to formally apologize for directly quoting Hulkotron.

Your kind are not welcome in such esteemed company.

Stick to the natural wonder and sevastase threads.
P

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2015, 07:31:10 AM »
If we meet, I will say 'make me a sandwich bitch' and you will make me a sandwich.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2015, 01:26:52 PM »
If we meet, I will say 'make me a sandwich bitch' and you will make me a sandwich.
:D
A

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2015, 03:39:02 PM »
Most legendary post on any forum in the world.EVER.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 03:51:46 PM »

Solid attitude that works anywhere from sales  to grief counseling.

" If you want to leave this lot without a broken leg, you WILL buy this car ." ;)

" So what your mom and dad died in a car wreck!? Well, boo hoo hoo you little dickhead. Suck it up kid and accept that life is tough. Far better to learn that now at age 6 , then to grow up and be a pussy. If I hear you crying again , I'm gonna  shoot that damn dog Fluffy you call a pet. "

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2015, 04:00:04 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2015, 04:09:14 PM »

Gay if you want or don't want it to be
A

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2015, 04:46:54 PM »

TRANSLATION--- I HAVE A TINY PENIS
FYI BUT I STILL AGREE WITH YOU
p

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2015, 04:48:43 PM »

what would you do if we were standing in line and I gently poked you in the butt with my thumb?  

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2015, 04:54:04 PM »
What happened to ESF?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2015, 04:55:36 PM »
what would you do if we were standing in line and I gently poked you in the butt with my thumb?  
He would whisper please sir may I have another
p

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2015, 04:55:57 PM »
What happened to ESF?

The man ran him down...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 04:46:45 AM »
Bodybuilding attracts a lot of insecure men.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 06:25:35 AM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. Not on the internet

You have over 20000 posts on Getbig, many on the Gossip and Opinions forum yet have a problem with...never mind.  ::)