Author Topic: Big Ramy's friend: Batoillah Abbospour- health problems- steroid related??!  (Read 11386 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Pre-exisiting condition most likely

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
The high sodium in caviar will put some stress on your kidneys.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Let's not jump the gun. This guy might be drug free. Lifetime natural.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

Dead by Ramadan

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Steroid related? As if...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
I am pretty sure that the gear didn't help here.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
http://www.creabolics.nl/musclenews/baitollah-abbaspour-in-the-hospital-get-well-soon-champ/

"Legend IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Baitollah Abbaspour is not feeling now a days, he is in serious trouble. Baitollah competed in a Mr Olympia 212 in placed in good position. He was getting training form the pro maker IFBB Pro Legend retired Bodybuilder Dennis James. Due to some internal problem, Doctors said that you have treatment, otherwise its going weird inside. So from last some weeks Baitollah Abbaspur is admitted in the Hospital. All the friends are going to see him there. Pray for the Champ. Get well soon Baitollah Abbaspour"

???
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
"Legend IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Baitollah Abbaspour is not feeling now a days, he is in serious trouble. Baitollah competed in a Mr Olympia 212 in placed in good position. He was getting training form the pro maker IFBB Pro Legend retired Bodybuilder Dennis James. Due to some internal problem, Doctors said that you have treatment, otherwise its going weird inside. So from last some weeks Baitollah Abbaspur is admitted in the Hospital. All the friends are going to see him there. Pray for the Champ. Get well soon Baitollah Abbaspour"

???

Very smart guy, he couldn't work out what the health issue was by looking in the mirror so he made the ingenious step to see a medical doctor, to find out whether it was one of those internal issues!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Maybe he's going through a natural transgendering process. Would explain the muscle loss, the internal weirdness, etc.....

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong, but isn't Ramy Muslim?  He wrote "I pray to god for my friend".   ???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Excuse my ignorance if I'm wrong, but isn't Ramy Muslim?  He wrote "I pray to god for my friend".   ???
so? serveral imaginary friends worshipped around the world

Allah is his

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Dead by Ramadan

THATS A BEAST ESP BACK,,HE SHOULD PACK IT IN AND GO ON A  ALL ALLAH DIET...

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
guessing kidneys gave in

LATS

• Getbig IV
Vasculitis... It's a auto immune disorder.. He talks about it in the interview..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
It's going to get weird inside.

Dave D

• Getbig V
I'm just glad while in the hospital he's still wearing the same size 5x Polo that he's always worn.

Dude might sick but he keeps it 100.

Fuzzy Nuts

Whatever they're using over there works. Guy was thick.

Dave D

• Getbig V
Whatever they're using over there works. Guy was thick.

I'm assuming  pharmaceutical grade creatine. Can't get that stuff in North America.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Looks like he lost 100 pounds and gained 30
years...

V Man

• Getbig IV

???

Legend??? Never even heard of him.  ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Pre-exisiting condition most likely

x2 likely had since childhood, undiagnosed, very sad PBUH.