Author Topic: Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again  (Read 6981 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2015, 11:18:55 AM »
We are screwed one way or another. It doesn't matter who is in office, republican or democrat.

The only way things will get better is if politicians get their hands out of the pockets of big banks and major corporations. These are the people who really run this country. Politicians are just puppets for the mega wealthy in this country. Everyone has their hand in everyone elses pockets, and the average citizen just gets to stand idly by watch, and do nothing about it.
X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2015, 11:32:22 AM »
A bold claim, to be sure, but when you look at the competition, he is probably right: he would win again.

Hispanics are not going to get the GOP vote now; every GLBT and GLBT friendly person in the country has his vote; every person concerned with reproductive rights will get his vote; every progressive concerned about the direction of the Supreme Court will get his vote.  And most people who are better off today than they were 8 years ago would get his vote.  Sure, those who want to go back to the "milk and honey" days of Bush/Cheney would vote for his opponent, but of one thing we can be certain: if Obama had a third term, he would not take the country into a totally unnecessary war, spending more than a trillion dollars, killing thousands of American soldiers and overloading the VA system with tens of thousands of wounded servicemen and women.  Every sensible soldier who doesn't want his life thrown away needlessly would get his vote. ::)

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »
Every sensible soldier who doesn't want his life thrown away needlessly would get his vote. ::)

Last I checked, there hasn't been a draft for years. Sucks but sign up for the military, that's the risk you take.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2015, 12:28:52 PM »
No doubt in my mind he would win again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2015, 12:47:39 PM »
You're fucking high. The Iranians were in the streets screaming death to America while the "negotiations" were going on. Since then (and always) their ayatollah has been talking shit and threating Obama publicly. Another delusional leftist.

why do you care what idiots on the street over there are screaming in the streets?  You have getbiggers screaming on message board we should blow up their whole country.  Just cause they have to go outside, as they don't have wifi in the potty like we do.

LOL

and "their leader is threatening obama"?  Is that any different from walker saying he may declare war and drop bombs on them, dishonoring the deal, on day 1 of presidency?

shit man, dont be butthurt from their tough talk, cause they're not butthurt from ours.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2015, 12:50:22 PM »
Last I checked, there hasn't been a draft for years. Sucks but sign up for the military, that's the risk you take.

Good thing I can't ever be drafted. Medical reasons.  :D :D
X

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2015, 01:06:22 PM »
We are screwed one way or another. It doesn't matter who is in office, republican or democrat.

The only way things will get better is if politicians get their hands out of the pockets of big banks and major corporations. These are the people who really run this country. Politicians are just puppets for the mega wealthy in this country. Everyone has their hand in everyone elses pockets, and the average citizen just gets to stand idly by watch, and do nothing about it.

Fuck the Dems and the Repubs. There are two populists running. Bernie on the Left and Donald on the Right. Bernie is not a closet Walstreeter Corporatist owing his soul to lobbyists like most Dems. Donald is not a Country Club Republican Walstreeter Corporatist owing his soul to lobbyists like most Repubs. Wait..did I just repeat myself? Bernie wants a warm and fuzzy United Nations of America. Donald wants a humming business center where everyone capable is employed HERE inside our borders. Bernie will pee in his panties when face to face with Putin, The Ayatollah, or the like. Donald will make them pee in THEIR panties. 

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 01:06:49 PM »

Don't get me wrong, enlisted servicemen and women have balls that I don't. I was 18 on 9/11 and still hadnt started college, so I was prime demographic for the military. But a couple hours in that morning, I knew where things were heading.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2015, 01:09:56 PM »
Killed bin laden got rid of Mubarak
Legal gay marriage and got rid of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell"
Legal weed in some states
Cheaper medical care
Ended war in Iraq and almost out of Afghanistan
Helped U.S. Auto increase market share
reduced our debit in many ways
Etc.
Yes, I believe he would win again. But the point is mute, so it is not really worth talking about.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2015, 01:15:14 PM »
What medical reasons?
A

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2015, 01:15:18 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2015, 01:40:49 PM »
Actually he's accomplishing everything he said he would. You must be thinking of Boehner, who is spread eagle with his ankles next to his ears for Obama.

This is fucking awesome!!!...good job..laughed my ass off! ;D ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2015, 01:42:36 PM »
And the practical joking goes on.

Guantanamo.  War in ME.  Socialized medicine.

War in middle east, not his fault......Guantanomo... Republicans won't let him close it and other countrues won't repatriate their nationals...Socialized medicine....he said he would do that and people voted for him.....he did what his constituents wanted

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2015, 01:45:07 PM »
A bold claim, to be sure, but when you look at the competition, he is probably right: he would win again.

Hispanics are not going to get the GOP vote now; every GLBT and GLBT friendly person in the country has his vote; every person concerned with reproductive rights will get his vote; every progressive concerned about the direction of the Supreme Court will get his vote.  And most people who are better off today than they were 8 years ago would get his vote.  Sure, those who want to go back to the "milk and honey" days of Bush/Cheney would vote for his opponent, but of one thing we can be certain: if Obama had a third term, he would not take the country into a totally unnecessary war, spending more than a trillion dollars, killing thousands of American soldiers and overloading the VA system with tens of thousands of wounded servicemen and women.  Every sensible soldier who doesn't want his life thrown away needlessly would get his vote. ::)

I buy this...agreed

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2015, 01:45:57 PM »
coward! ;D ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2015, 01:47:07 PM »
Cheaper medical care
Etc.
Yes, I believe he would win again. But the point is mute, so it is not really worth talking about.

I could add another 10 things he's done to your list easily...its amazing that people can't see it..................or don't want to

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2015, 01:51:48 PM »
I buy this...agreed

This trio killed the GOP for a generation!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2015, 01:55:58 PM »
This trio killed the GOP for a generation!

I don't blame Bush but he has to take the hit...it was his people he listened to

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2015, 01:59:39 PM »
I don't blame Bush but he has to take the hit...it was his people he listened to

Bush was the moron puppet with the legacy ties.  The 2000 election is still the biggest sham in US history yet it's never spoken about.  The thousands of voting papers found in a Florida swamp showing democratic votes.  You don't think Jeb bush pulled a few strings to help his broski out?   Only in America you can lose the vote yet still win the presidency.  The electoral college is just plain bullshit.  If the majority votes for you then you should win.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2015, 02:01:29 PM »
Cheaper medical care
Etc.

Oh boy, where to start!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2015, 02:44:17 PM »
Bush was the moron puppet with the legacy ties.  The 2000 election is still the biggest sham in US history yet it's never spoken about.  The thousands of voting papers found in a Florida swamp showing democratic votes.  You don't think Jeb bush pulled a few strings to help his broski out?   Only in America you can lose the vote yet still win the presidency.  The electoral college is just plain bullshit.  If the majority votes for you then you should win.

a lot of people do believe this...that Bush was simply a mouthpiece for other shadowy Republicans and that maybe even dick Cheney was the real power behind the throne.....

But I do believe that Jeb did pull some strings for his brother...but I would have too for my brother as well

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2015, 03:12:11 PM »
I'm just super excited for the investigation into the Bush war crimes that was promised in 2007! 

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »
Oh boy, where to start!!
How about on another forum?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2015, 03:53:57 PM »
A