Author Topic: Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again  (Read 6982 times)

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again
« on: July 28, 2015, 09:06:49 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-i-could-win-if-i-ran-again_55b77afee4b0a13f9d1a113f

'President Barack Obama joked on Tuesday that he would win a third presidential term were he allowed to run.

Speaking about African rulers who stay in power for long periods of time, Obama joked about the limits on his own power.

"I actually think I'm a pretty good president. I think if I ran I could win," Obama said during remarks at an assembly of the African Union in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. "But I can't."'

I would vote for him again.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Obama: I Could Win If I Ran Again
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 09:10:05 AM »
That pesky Constitution again...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 09:11:18 AM »
Sure, it's easy.  Just promise a bunch of other shit he'll never do.  He's the lib who wasn't there.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 09:21:00 AM »
Sure, it's easy.  Just promise a bunch of other shit he'll never do.  He's the lib who wasn't there.
Actually he's accomplishing everything he said he would. You must be thinking of Boehner, who is spread eagle with his ankles next to his ears for Obama.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 09:22:14 AM »
Actually he's accomplishing everything he said he would. You must be thinking of Boehner, who is spread eagle with his ankles next to his ears for Obama.

Gonna have to +1 on this one.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 09:32:16 AM »

And the practical joking goes on.

Guantanamo.  War in ME.  Socialized medicine.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »
And the practical joking goes on.

Guantanamo.  War in ME.  Socialized medicine.

The Iran deal will be the US exit from Middle East affairs. Guatanamo will be shut down as the renewed relationship with Cuba unfolds, and Obamacare is not going away.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 09:47:42 AM »
Zero point zero.  The disconnect between platform and performance is... total.  It was like Invasion of the Candidate Snatchers.

Phew.  Makes me glad I don't believe in the dog 'n pony show enough to vote or I might have been disappointed.  Still, can't wait to see the next Clown 1 vs Clown 2 extravaganza.

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 09:49:27 AM »
Zero point zero.  The disconnect between platform and performance is... total.  It was like Invasion of the Candidate Snatchers.

Phew.  Makes me glad I don't believe in the dog 'n pony show enough to vote or I might have been disappointed.  Still, can't wait to see the next Clown 1 vs Clown 2 extravaganza.
^^
Two paragraph post that says nothing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 09:51:29 AM »
You wanted me to write something about fetching his slippers, didntcha?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 10:01:53 AM »
The Iran deal will be the US exit from Middle East affairs. Guatanamo will be shut down as the renewed relationship with Cuba unfolds, and Obamacare is not going away.

You're fucking high. The Iranians were in the streets screaming death to America while the "negotiations" were going on. Since then (and always) their ayatollah has been talking shit and threating Obama publicly. Another delusional leftist.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2015, 10:11:05 AM »
You're fucking high. The Iranians were in the streets screaming death to America while the "negotiations" were going on. Since then (and always) their ayatollah has been talking shit and threating Obama publicly. Another delusional leftist.

And this is coming from someone who knows a lot about being high.

THE BEEF

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2015, 10:12:18 AM »
Now Joe, we all know you feel poorly about America moving beyond the "good old days". Unfortunately, the hetero white man has lost his grip on steering wheel, and it is now a Black Man who calls the shots. Then again Joe, you're not exactly 100% white yourself. Judging from your photos, at some point in the past, one of your female forebearers layed with a Black Man.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2015, 10:40:17 AM »
Now Joe, we all know you feel poorly about America moving beyond the "good old days". Unfortunately, the hetero white man has lost his grip on steering wheel, and it is now a Black Man who calls the shots. Then again Joe, you're not exactly 100% white yourself. Judging from your photos, at some point in the past, one of your female forebearers layed with a Black Man.

Only the blind can't see that progressive liberals are systematically destroying the country. This is a fact. And I'm not letting today's repubs off the hook either. They're just as useless for letting this shit happen. Temporary fixes lead to long term disasters and debt. They've made the country weaker, they cater to the enemy "we need to show empathy to our enemies" - Killary Clinton

Judith, you hide. You're liberal coward. Go away.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2015, 10:47:59 AM »
Only the blind can't see that progressive liberals are systematically destroying the country. This is a fact. And I'm not letting today's repubs off the hook either. They're just as useless for letting this shit happen. Temporary fixes lead to long term disasters and debt. They've made the country weaker, they cater to the enemy "we need to show empathy to our enemies" - Killary Clinton

Coach, he's rustling your jimmies again. Don't rise to the bait.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2015, 10:52:53 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/obama-i-could-win-if-i-ran-again_55b77afee4b0a13f9d1a113f

'President Barack Obama joked on Tuesday that he would win a third presidential term were he allowed to run.

Speaking about African rulers who stay in power for long periods of time, Obama joked about the limits on his own power.

"I actually think I'm a pretty good president. I think if I ran I could win," Obama said during remarks at an assembly of the African Union in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. "But I can't."'

I would vote for him again.

so would I...he would destroy the Republican competition

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2015, 10:53:48 AM »

He's actually done everything he's promised he would do...except for closing Guantanomo..and the Republicans wouldn't let him do that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2015, 10:54:54 AM »

what the big deal???..we hate them as well..so what?...your enemy doesn't suddenly become your friend when you negotiate with them

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2015, 10:58:57 AM »

You realize that its shutting down the camps, not shutting down the naval base right? I suspect not...
L

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2015, 11:00:35 AM »
 :'(

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2015, 11:03:43 AM »
There has been a succession of great presidents in my lifetime:

(1) Ron F. Reagan told those fucking Reds to shit or get off the pot, we all know how that turned out.
(2) Bush 1 taught those 3rd-world camel-fuckers in the "Middle East" what happens when you poke the bear.
(3) Bill F. Clinton enough said
(4) Bush 2 see Bush 1
(5) Obama enough said

I see no reason to not expect this trend to continue into the next cycle, Hillary or Jeb either way America wins.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:42 AM »
:'(

make sure you list all of the top terrorists he killed with those strikes as well...and if the children he killed belonged to the terrorists then I don't have a problem with that...since they sure don't have a problem killing our sons and daughters

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2015, 11:04:48 AM »

Is that what you learned listening to Michael Savage today? Did you invest in gold while you were at it? Can you say "moron"?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2015, 11:07:48 AM »
make sure you list all of the top terrorists he killed with those strikes as well...and if the children he killed belonged to the terrorists then I don't have a problem with that...since they sure son't have a problem killing our sons and daughters

Don't forget to vote, andre.....

::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2015, 11:15:50 AM »
Don't forget to vote, andre.....

::)
if Obama were running again, believe me I wouldn't