Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP ACCUSED OF RAPING HIS EX-WIFE  (Read 4854 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
DONALD TRUMP ACCUSED OF RAPING HIS EX-WIFE
« on: July 28, 2015, 10:21:14 AM »
Was on the news this morning that Donald Trump once raped his ex-wife during an argument they were having.....This supposedly happened over 20 years ago while they were divorcing....the story had been around for a long time but its been brought back into the open now that he's running....Trump's lawyer denies it of course...it wasn't big news back then because New York still had that law where you could not charge a huisband for raping his wife....marital rape was not recognized back then

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/27/ex-wife-donald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: DONALD TRUMP ACCUSED OF RAPING HIS EX-WIFE
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2015, 12:01:40 PM »
total crap article, total smear job that'll help trump more than it hurts him, as everyone will see the media is that desperate to stop him.

Trump has won over the low-info, uneducated repub base voters, despite being a liberal.  He's a genius.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »
TRUMP: I’D ‘LOVE’ TO HAVE PALIN IN MY ADMIN IN AN OFFICIAL CAPACITY

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would “love” to have former Alaska Governor and GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in his campaign in an official capacity on Monday’s broadcast of “The Palin Update” on Mama Grizzly Radio.

Trump said of Palin being “along in some official capacity, “I’d love that.” He continued, “Because she really is somebody that knows what’s happening, and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person, and I think people know that. And she’s got a following that’s unbelievable. … Everybody loves her.”

He added that the other GOP candidates are “weak” and “ineffective,” and “the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.”

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2015, 01:30:51 PM »

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said he would “love” to have former Alaska Governor and GOP vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in his campaign in an official capacity on Monday’s broadcast of “The Palin Update” on Mama Grizzly Radio.

Trump said of Palin being “along in some official capacity, “I’d love that.” He continued, “Because she really is somebody that knows what’s happening, and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person, and I think people know that. And she’s got a following that’s unbelievable. … Everybody loves her.”

He added that the other GOP candidates are “weak” and “ineffective,” and “the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.”

I believe this....he likes her because shes brash and outspoken like him....two sides of a coin.. ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 01:34:13 PM »

Trump was saving this gem to deflect "I am okay with 11 million lawbreakers staying here" that he slipped on yesterday.

it gives the base a boner, which is what they're good for I guess.  Sickening how obvious his pandering is, and how repubs are loving it.  I give dos equis props for not buying into it like Coach has.   Coach said "trump will destory hilary in the debates" and doesn't care what trump's beliefs were in 2009 when Trump praised obama.

amazing.  and predictable.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2015, 01:35:34 PM »
total crap article, total smear job that'll help trump more than it hurts him, as everyone will see the media is that desperate to stop him.

Trump has won over the low-info, uneducated repub base voters, despite being a liberal.  He's a genius.

might have happened.....husband and wives get pretty weird especially when they are going through divorce and still livign together...tension rises but there is still that sexual attraction......even she said she "felt violated" so that tells me he did take it but it might have been during and argument when they both still wanted each other in some way ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2015, 01:42:03 PM »
might have happened.....husband and wives get pretty weird especially when they are going through divorce and still livign together...tension rises but there is still that sexual attraction......even she said she "felt violated" so that tells me he did take it but it might have been during and argument when they both still wanted each other in some way ;)

Ivana Trump denies accusing Donald Trump of rape

Donald Trump’s ex-wife is disputing a story published by The Daily Beast that reported that she had accused Trump of rape in a court deposition from the 1990s.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/ivana-trump-denies-accusing-donald-trump-rape-daily-beast-120721.html#ixzz3hDkz3NLg

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2015, 01:55:09 PM »
Ivana Trump denies accusing Donald Trump of rape

Donald Trump’s ex-wife is disputing a story published by The Daily Beast that reported that she had accused Trump of rape in a court deposition from the 1990s.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit,” Ivana said in a statement to CNN. “Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/ivana-trump-denies-accusing-donald-trump-rape-daily-beast-120721.html#ixzz3hDkz3NLg

I think shes cleaning it up in hindsight...not saying he raped her but she said she felt "violated",,,we all know that has certain conotations

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2015, 05:34:23 PM »
Trump was saving this gem to deflect "I am okay with 11 million lawbreakers staying here" that he slipped on yesterday.

it gives the base a boner, which is what they're good for I guess.  Sickening how obvious his pandering is, and how repubs are loving it.  I give dos equis props for not buying into it like Coach has.   Coach said "trump will destory hilary in the debates" and doesn't care what trump's beliefs were in 2009 when Trump praised obama.

amazing.  and predictable.

Fools logic.  What the dimwitted simpletons do not realize is that Trump is doing nothing more than destroying the GOP candidates BEFORE the debates even occur.  There will be NO Trump/Hillary debates.  What kind of stupid ass hat believes that?   Trump is doing nothing but pounding the GOP field into hamburger meat before the actual debates begin.

I swear, Hillary has put him on her payroll.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 06:15:37 PM »
It took longer than I thought for the libs to start with lying bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 03:27:09 PM »
many getbiggers say trump is being propped up by the liberals.  

but suddenly Koch and friends are trashing him.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 06:20:33 PM »
many getbiggers say trump is being propped up by the liberals.  

but suddenly Koch and friends are trashing him.

you're referring to yourself as "many" now?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 07:16:53 PM »
He running his own campaign and running it like a business not a politician. Face it, people hate candor and they hate the truth. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 07:22:09 PM »
He running his own campaign and running it like a business not a politician. Face it, people hate candor and they hate the truth.  

so he's making a profit on his campaign?

the only people who really hate Trump are your fellow Republicans

Don't worry though, last laugh will be on people like you when he drops out

His campaign is just a goof.  Something to entertain his giant ego for a few months

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 08:01:14 PM »
so he's making a profit on his campaign?

the only people who really hate Trump are your fellow Republicans

Don't worry though, last laugh will be on people like you when he drops out

His campaign is just a goof.  Something to entertain his giant ego for a few months

That first line proves you're a fucktard.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 09:23:58 PM »
That first line proves you're a fucktard.

because the primary objective of any business (the reason they exist) is not to make a profit?

go ahead and tell us how you believe Trump is running his campaign like a business

this is your moronic premise....remember?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 09:45:15 PM »
because the primary objective of any business (the reason they exist) is not to make a profit?

go ahead and tell us how you believe Trump is running his campaign like a business

this is your moronic premise....remember?

I can't take it. You're too stupid to even respond to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 10:02:37 PM »

candor and truth aren't a huge part of the business world either.  He's running it like a renegade politician, and doing it artfully.

He's orchestrated a populist anti-establishment movement based on negative emotion. 

As a result, people that hate all govt like him.
As a result, people that hate illegals like him.
As a result, republicans are willing to look PAST his liberal 62 years because somewhere around 2010 when the tea party got popular, Trump decided to latch on to that.

He's a populist opportunist.  Worked in real estate and then in tv... it's working now in politics. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 10:33:45 PM »
I can't take it. You're too stupid to even respond to.

translation = you're a fucking moron and you're talking out of your ass yet again and can't defend your premise

par for the course for our phony coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 10:36:31 PM »
candor and truth aren't a huge part of the business world either.  He's running it like a renegade politician, and doing it artfully.

He's orchestrated a populist anti-establishment movement based on negative emotion. 

As a result, people that hate all govt like him.
As a result, people that hate illegals like him.
As a result, republicans are willing to look PAST his liberal 62 years because somewhere around 2010 when the tea party got popular, Trump decided to latch on to that.

He's a populist opportunist.  Worked in real estate and then in tv... it's working now in politics. 

Didn't read much on business after that MBA did you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 06:25:41 AM »
He running his own campaign and running it like a business not a politician. Face it, people hate candor and they hate the truth

oh the irony

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2015, 07:16:55 AM »
Didn't read much on business after that MBA did you?

oh, are we suddenly getting into the 'lets' argue about our educations' game?

lol that's soooo 2005. 

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2015, 07:29:44 AM »
i hope he can counter sue and ruin her.
?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2015, 08:55:47 AM »
translation = you're a fucking moron and you're talking out of your ass yet again and can't defend your premise

par for the course for our phony coach

Sure I can. You're just to ignorant to figure it out. "Phony coach"...lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2015, 09:01:05 AM »
Sure I can. You're just to ignorant to figure it out. "Phony coach"...lol

We've all already figured it out a long time ago

you're a moron