Author Topic: Trenbolone Ethanate??  (Read 3210 times)

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
Trenbolone Ethanate??
« on: March 01, 2006, 07:38:22 PM »
I'm new to the world of gear, so sorry if this a dumb question. I recently found a compound that is supposedly Trenbolone Ethante. The only Trenbolone products I've heard of are acetate and the cyclehex---. Is this Ethanate legit?? And if so, would the same 100mg EOD be an effective dosage?? Thanks

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Trenbolone Ethanate??
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 08:16:45 PM »
I'm new to the world of gear, so sorry if this a dumb question. I recently found a compound that is supposedly Trenbolone Ethante. The only Trenbolone products I've heard of are acetate and the cyclehex---. Is this Ethanate legit?? And if so, would the same 100mg EOD be an effective dosage?? Thanks
Tren-e is legit assuming your source is legit. No need to inject it every day as you would with tren-a because it is a longer ester and doesn't require frequent injections.

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »
Thanks for the info, any idea on the frequency of injections?? Once a week? Twice a week?? How big of a dose?? Thanks for the advice.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 09:38:41 PM »
think of it as test enanthate in a sense of shooting weekly...2 times a week should suffice to keep your blood levels appropriate. a "friend" of mine  ;) ran it at 500mg a week with great results. ran it with eq and test......

strong like bull !!!!!!

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 10:21:33 PM »
If you are truly new to the "world of gear" as you put it, I'd stay away from Tren.

Are you aware of the sides that Tren brings?

Have you done any cycles before?

Try being spun at two in the morning laying there sweating just thinking about lifting, fighting or fuc****. Sleeping pills are a must for most. Many don't tell the truth here but most need something to sleep after a few days on. I take Trazodone and flexeril when I am on Tren. Have to.

Something to think about. If you are ready for Tren, enjoy. An incredable compound. Just beware of what you are getting yourself into. Not trying to scare you just help.

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 11:18:54 PM »
Thanks for the info man, yes I am new to this. I knew a couple people who used Finaplix and loved it, but they didn't inform me of those sides. One said night sweats, like it wasn't a big deal, but its easy for me not to sleep well, so if it can be that bad, maybe I should hold off a little. Thanks again

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2006, 12:58:59 AM »
think of it as test enanthate in a sense of shooting weekly...2 times a week should suffice to keep your blood levels appropriate.

^Correct.

If you are truly new to the "world of gear" as you put it, I'd stay away from Tren.
Are you aware of the sides that Tren brings?
Have you done any cycles before?
Try being spun at two in the morning laying there sweating just thinking about lifting, fighting or fuc****. Sleeping pills are a must for most. Many don't tell the truth here but most need something to sleep after a few days on. I take Trazodone and flexeril when I am on Tren. Have to.
Something to think about. If you are ready for Tren, enjoy. An incredable compound. Just beware of what you are getting yourself into. Not trying to scare you just help.

I realize you're not "trying" to scare the kid, O, but a post like this will scare a newbie.

I've run Tren Acetate for more than 6 weeks @ 100MG ed without all the sides you speak of.  I don't use sleeping pills and I don't use muscle relaxants either.  AAS affect everyone differently and this should be kept in mind at all times, even when making recommendations. 

Personally, in my experience Tren is pretty mild.  Halotestin is alot stronger for me.  On Tren I feel like a bull.  On Halotestin I feel like a silverback gorilla off the chain.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 07:57:01 AM »
im the same way with tren, i get the occasional night sweats and weird dreams but nothing too weird that would make me wnat to stop or lower my dose. just be samrt with it andits not as bad as what people think, it is ahrd on ur system so i would advise that u use it in a reasonable lengths. what r u planning on running?

muscle
muscle

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 09:55:19 AM »
I realize you're not "trying" to scare the kid, O, but a post like this will scare a newbie.

Hope so. The guy said it is already not easy for him to sleep well. He needs to be informed of what a compound like Tren could possibly do to his sleep cycle. His friends said "night sweats, no big deal."

Now anybody who has ran Tren knows about it's ornate ability to affect sleeping habits. With loss of sleep comes an increased amount of aggression or an ability to become snappy. Put that in a first time user that maybe hasn't used androgenic compounds and you have a person that might do something they shouldn't.

I've run Tren Acetate for more than 6 weeks @ 100MG ed without all the sides you speak of.  I don't use sleeping pills and I don't use muscle relaxants either.  AAS affect everyone differently and this should be kept in mind at all times, even when making recommendations.

Glad you have been one of the few who hasn't had to resort to "other measures" to get some rest bro. I myself have to take something to go to sleep and have no problem telling it like it is. Granted Tren doesn't affect sleep as much for me as when I have ran DNP or Mibolerone in the past but whenever I run Tren I need to be "put down" at night so I am not edgy the next day.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 09:59:38 AM »
with me tren did not effect my sllep i guess i was the lucky one

muscle

muscle

bigskyjr

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 01:17:17 PM »
I was planning on running Test Cyp @ 500mg/week, Tren-e @ 400mg/week and Masteron @ 300mg/week and Arimidex @ 1mg EOD

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 02:48:04 AM »
Could someone exlpain this tren from the tren you filter from pellets..?
thanks,
jamie
grundle has no sack,

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 05:53:15 AM »
with me tren did not effect my sllep i guess i was the lucky one
muscle

Thx to God I am the same side!  8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 10:46:42 AM »
tren e is like test e or cyp when it comes to blood levels and how long it stays in the body but with trena like we have talked about, its a fast acting needing be injected more frequent to keep steady blood levels

muscle
muscle