Author Topic: MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!  (Read 10220 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!
« on: July 29, 2015, 03:45:48 PM »
Isreal indiscriminately bombs civilian targets AFTER ceasefire declared. And Iran is a danger to the civilized world?

Prosecute these war criminals.

#nonjewlivesmatter

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-evidence-israel-war-crimes-black-friday-amnesty-150646122.html

Hulk-smash!

• Getbig IV
  • All the muscle in the world!
Re: MORE ISRAELI WAR CRIMES!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 03:54:55 PM »
http://www.ifamericansknew.org/stat/usaid.html

American taxpayers give Israel $10.2 million per day (in 2015).
I

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 03:57:59 PM »
We take good care of our masters.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2015, 03:59:43 PM »
They should just go to the nukes and be done with it.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2015, 04:00:02 PM »
We take good care of our masters.

Fuck off Arab  >:(

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2015, 04:05:26 PM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2015, 04:07:24 PM »

x2

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2015, 04:09:26 PM »
Isreal indiscriminately bombs civilian targets AFTER ceasefire declared. And Iran is a danger to the civilized world?

#nonjewlivesmatter

http://news.yahoo.com/strong-evidence-israel-war-crimes-black-friday-amnesty-150646122.html
they are surrounded by enemies that want them wiped off the face of the earth, you have to consistently show your strength or your screwed.  Your a dumbass if you think this was unprovoked, if you want to hold someone responsible blame Iran for funneling weapons to these terrorist that keep starting shit.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2015, 04:10:09 PM »

It's this attitude that lead to WW1 and WW2...in the end there was no winners, just a bunch of countries seething with human losses and debt for the next 100yrs.

I think a nuke would harm Israel long term more than the actual casualties it will inflict. Todays friends can easily become tomorrow's enemies....Muslims and Jews throughout history got a long better than with Christians...in fact no one persecuted Jews more than Christians until recent times when they decided to bully small arab settlers in lands they occupied for thousands of years along side Christians and jews and no one hated no one until Jews claimed it all and swamped it with eastern European converts who started acting like they own the place based on an imaginary book....and now they complain why arabs hate them and feel they can clumsily kill 500 children in two weeks in the name of defending themselves.

I'm a pacifist and USA's and Israel's attitude to war is illogical IMO. And I know sooner or later this will lead to a great conflict.
S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2015, 04:12:17 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2015, 04:17:37 PM »
It's this attitude that lead to WW1 and WW2...in the end there was no winners, just a bunch of countries seething with human losses and debt for the next 100yrs.

I think a nuke would harm Israel long term more than the actual casualties it will inflict. Todays friends can easily become tomorrow's enemies....Muslims and Jews throughout history got a long better than with Christians...in fact no one persecuted Jews more than Christians until recent times when they decided to bully small arab settlers in lands they occupied for thousands of years along side Christians and jews and no one hated no one until Jews claimed it all and swamped it with eastern European converts who started acting like they own the place based on an imaginary book....and now they complain why arabs hate them and feel they can clumsily kill 500 children in two weeks in the name of defending themselves.

I'm a pacifist and USA's and Israel's attitude to war is illogical IMO. And I know sooner or later this will lead to a great conflict.

Nukes won WWII.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2015, 05:48:33 PM »
Nukes won WWII defeated the Japs.

Fixed. America destroyed the Japs, it took all of us to defeat the mighty Wehrmacht.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2015, 06:03:23 PM »
America is basically owned and operated by the Israeli lobby. The sheep follow the party line.

Jonathan Pollard spies on his country and gets released due to pressure from those whose loyalty is not to US.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RumsfeldOffice/status/625686927191224320

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 06:07:42 PM »
Fixed. America destroyed the Japs, it took all of us to defeat the mighty Wehrmacht.

The Germans surrendered because they lost the race to the atomic bomb.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 06:10:39 PM »
Fuck off Arab  >:(

I fought Arabs u dumbass

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 07:44:46 PM »

x2! If he had them, You know Adolf would have dropped every single A-bomb on Allies.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 07:46:53 PM »

#nonjewlivesmatter

They should be prosecuted, along with the Hamas scum that set up shop and fires rockets from Palestinian schools and hospital. 

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2015, 07:53:05 PM »

You truly have no understanding of military history. This is the kind of thinking that ENDED WWII...

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2015, 07:55:23 PM »

Correct ! 

It's really sad that more Americans don't understand our history. The A bomb saved the lives of millions

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2015, 07:56:10 PM »
I fought Arabs u dumbass

What branch?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2015, 07:56:25 PM »
x2! If he had them, You know Adolf would have dropped every single A-bomb on Allies.

I doubt it. The Germans are a very civilized people. Hitler never used poison gas even in the darkest days of WWII

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2015, 08:04:00 PM »
I doubt it. The Germans are a very civilized people. Hitler never used poison gas even in the darkest days of WWII

Like the Iranians, the Germans were pursuing their "heavy water" deuterium bomb for peaceful purposes?

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2015, 08:05:31 PM »
Like the Iranians, the Germans were pursuing their "heavy water" deuterium bomb for peaceful purposes?

They were under attack by pretty much the whole world

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2015, 08:09:35 PM »
They were under attack by pretty much the whole world

Haha! Awesome. A WWII troll. Well played.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2015, 08:09:38 PM »
Nukes won WWII.

The war was won before the bombs ever fell.  We successfully defeated them the old fashioned way.  Japan knew it had lost and made several attempts to negotiate surrender, which we ignored.  America's insistence on unconditional surrender was an excuse to let off a couple big ones as a message to the rest of the world, particularly USSR.