Author Topic: What happens if u don't inject deep enough?  (Read 6097 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
What happens if u don't inject deep enough?
« on: March 01, 2006, 07:58:13 PM »
I put the needle all the way in, but the area feels fatty and I'm not sure if it's going deep enough in my quad. Will it still get absorbed and used effectively?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: What happens if u don't inject deep enough?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 08:14:42 PM »
I put the needle all the way in, but the area feels fatty and I'm not sure if it's going deep enough in my quad. Will it still get absorbed and used effectively?
If it's being injected into fat and not into the muscle it will still be absorbed, but the process will be much slower. Assuming you're not having any leakage, it will still work out. Even so, if you have a substantial amount of fat in an area you're injecting into, I'd recommend either pining another spot or pining the same spot with a longer needle...I like knowing that whatever I'm injecting is going to work as soon as possible.

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2006, 08:40:24 PM »
If it's being injected into fat and not into the muscle it will still be absorbed, but the process will be much slower. Assuming you're not having any leakage, it will still work out. Even so, if you have a substantial amount of fat in an area you're injecting into, I'd recommend either pining another spot or pining the same spot with a longer needle...I like knowing that whatever I'm injecting is going to work as soon as possible.

Hey Jr, the needle is like 1.5 inches. I go all the way in. Is that far enough? Surely I can't have that much fat on me?!?!? I'm gonna try another spot which doesn't feel as puffy.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2006, 08:55:30 PM »
Hey Jr, the needle is like 1.5 inches. I go all the way in. Is that far enough? Surely I can't have that much fat on me?!?!? I'm gonna try another spot which doesn't feel as puffy.
That should be more then enough pin. I only use 1in everywhere except glutes I go with 1.5in. Are you sure you're not hitting the muscle? Unless you're extremely obese I don't see how 1.5 could be a problem.

blaster

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2006, 08:57:09 PM »
That should be more then enough pin. I only use 1in everywhere except glutes I go with 1.5in. Are you sure you're not hitting the muscle? Unless you're extremely obese I don't see how 1.5 could be a problem.

I'm injecting into an area I always use. It's just a bit puffy, maybe from all the inflammation, oil etc. But It doesn't hurt also much anymore, so it's not so easy to feel it go into the muscle like it used to when I first started jabbing myself.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 09:00:38 PM »
I'm injecting into an area I always use. It's just a bit puffy, maybe from all the inflammation, oil etc. But It doesn't hurt also much anymore, so it's not so easy to feel it go into the muscle like it used to when I first started jabbing myself.
If you're injecting into the exact same spot every time and have been for awhile, then you could have built up a hard calcium deposit in that area, which would make the whole process feel weird. That’s why rotating injection sites is important, not just from one muscle group to the next, but even rotating the area of a various muscle you pin. Most every muscle has a few select spots you can inject into.

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 10:29:46 PM »
I have never seen a leg that requires any more than an inch needle unless you need to go deeper due to scar tissue forming or you are so grossly obese that you require a longer one in which case you wouldn't be getting an injection there anyways.

Point of the post?

An inch will be sufficient. Your leg cannot be that fat.

Or could it?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2006, 12:48:34 AM »
I have never seen a leg that requires any more than an inch needle unless you need to go deeper due to scar tissue forming or you are so grossly obese that you require a longer one in which case you wouldn't be getting an injection there anyways.
Point of the post?
Or could it?

^He isn't.  He's just not sure what he's doing. 

He'll learn.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2006, 02:01:11 AM »
Point of the post?
Or could it?

welcome back!  Where you been?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2006, 07:03:25 AM »
i was relizing that i wasnt injecting far enough into my delt so i have changed that and things are alot bnetter now

muscle
muscle

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2006, 09:43:16 AM »
welcome back!  Where you been?

In exile? Sabbatical?

No.

Just needed a break J-Land.

Been posting here when it was the old board. Then the old board became the secret board which you had to have the correct HTTP to get on. Then came this board. The point is....

Oh hell. I forgot the point.

Getting old.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2006, 02:23:46 PM »
If you aint hittin' your quad with a 1 1/2 inch pin, your way to friggin' fat to be taking AAS! 

I'm sure you are in deep enough.  I do think you should be finding new sites, though...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2006, 04:05:30 PM »
thats weird.. when i was injecting my glutes where i do hold alot of fat (bubble butt) the needle would just flop around and i could tell i was jsut in fat... nad i couldnt really feel the test. As soon as i switched to the quads you can basically let the syringe go and itll stand straight up cause its being supported by the muscle so i knew i was doin it right and now i can feel the test bigtime

(and no im not fat just have a ghetto ass )