Author Topic: Pharm oxandrolone  (Read 1697 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Pharm oxandrolone
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:08:45 AM »
Think results would be noticeable at 100 mg daily for 6 weeks with nothing else added?   Anyone have experience with legit pharm anavar?
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Pharm oxandrolone
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 06:12:21 AM »
of course you would get stronger, that still gives you 700mg/gear. The question is WHY would you do that?

Gains are never kept but anadrol is lost so fast it would be tough to deal with seeing yourself downsize so fast.
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 06:44:00 AM »
of course you would get stronger, that still gives you 700mg/gear. The question is WHY would you do that?

Gains are never kept but anadrol is lost so fast it would be tough to deal with seeing yourself downsize so fast.

Most profile sites say gains are near permanent, fat loss is near permanent.   Hair loss and gyno are not issues, etc.   seems perfect to me, I know 10 pounds is prob a pipe dream, but who knows.
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 06:58:40 AM »
Most profile sites say gains are near permanent, fat loss is near permanent.   Hair loss and gyno are not issues, etc.   seems perfect to me, I know 10 pounds is prob a pipe dream, but who knows.

I do. WTF, you gotta be trolling man... you won't retain anything. Gonna piss twice when it clear your system and be back the way you were.

?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 07:00:31 AM »
I do. WTF, you gotta be trolling man... you won't retain anything. Gonna piss twice when it clear your system and be back the way you were.

So every steroid profile site is wrong?   
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 07:03:22 AM »
So every steroid profile site is wrong?   

Do it, then tell me who's right.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 10:35:03 AM »
anavar, not anadrol

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 10:43:32 AM »
anavar, not anadrol

Crrap.... Either way, gains will be temporary. I need to wake up before reading, and you need to wake up thinking that shit is for keeps...
?

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 10:53:20 AM »
Think results would be noticeable at 100 mg daily for 6 weeks with nothing else added?   Anyone have experience with legit pharm anavar?

100 mg?  Pharma Oxandrolone at 20-30mg per day is the best oral I have ever used by far.  You don't need anywhere near 100mg of legit pharma var.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 11:04:04 AM »
Crrap.... Either way, gains will be temporary. I need to wake up before reading, and you need to wake up thinking that shit is for keeps...
lmao yeah
everything is borrowed unless you blast and cruise
and even then, all dose dependant

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 11:05:53 AM »
lmao yeah
everything is borrowed unless you blast and cruise
and even then, all dose dependant

This needs to be stickied

But bro... "the pamphlet says otherwise"
LOLzzzz.....
?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 11:28:13 AM »
Really wanna try a prop and var run for a while!
you are gay.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 11:31:11 AM »
Really wanna try a prop and var run for a while!

that's a great cycle to look big and lean!
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 08:24:12 PM »
All gains are permanent, unless you vastly reduce the dose
Not sure what that means

It's not like anavar is some magic steroid that gives a different type of "moer keepable" gains

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 09:07:56 PM »
All gains are permanent, unless you vastly reduce the dose
Not sure what that means

It's not like anavar is some magic steroid that gives a different type of "moer keepable" gains

LOL!!!

I guess since no water is gained then less is lost so the gains are seen as more "keepable"
?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 10:22:59 PM »
yeah I guess people confuse scale weight for gains

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 10:42:24 PM »
I don't think all gains are keepable. Maybe a little bit, like what that mouse study found. But certainly not enough to justify the monetary costs/health risks. I do want to try proper var though, probably next summer. But at this point I'll take the money and spend it on a holiday instead

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 06:34:37 AM »

If Anavar is pure then you could notice some good results in as little as 30mg as we see people running 100mg anavar that is about 10-15% pure and reporting back that they lovveeee it.

In regard to retaining gains as far as water retention goes, you aren't going to be experiencing very much with anavar so when you see the scale moving (given it's not fat) then that is usually a good sign that you've built some good tissue.....Yet the scale does not move as much as with an adrol or dbol...anavar should be run a little longer than other orals IMO and it will make you gain at least a few lbs of LEAN MASS over the corse of 2.5-3 months at 100mg /day for the first run which makes it a GREAT DRUG to throw in for whatever goal you choose...Anavar by itself though? If you're already holding a good amount of tissue i would not recommend this as the money you pay for it, is not worth what you'll get out of it because it won't be able to do it's job, it will be too busy trying to hold on to the tissue you've already built..

Gains are NOT permanent UNLESS you stay on for a good amount of time 2.5 months AT LEAST to build solid tissue...Does NOT cause cell hyperplasia...In conclusion 3-4 week anavar cycles can be expensive yet they're virtually ineffective for muscle-building purposes if you're not a girl and have a good base from AAS...Go with at least 2.5 months + and you'll notice you've added lean muscle with a little fat loss on top of whatever else you're running...