Author Topic: eq is WEAK these days  (Read 4749 times)

tatoo

• Getbig IV
eq is WEAK these days
« on: July 30, 2015, 06:29:06 AM »
I think ive had 2-3 good runs w this stuff in last 5 years. anyone else think the eq these days is not what it used to be? ive used 3 different brands(all top guys) and they all sucked. smells waaaay different, it also is thinner, pumps aren't painful like they used to be, I don't get hungry like a horse anymore, tiny "spyder" veins aren't as pronounced. what do you guys think??

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
Re: eq is WEAK these days
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 09:14:25 AM »
Not sure who you got yours from - but even on a very low dose I am loving it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 09:50:54 AM »
Not sure who you got yours from - but even on a very low dose I am loving it.

women... you guys respond to anything tho. do you notice any of the things I pointed out??

herefortheglitter

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 03:48:24 PM »
women... you guys respond to anything tho. do you notice any of the things I pointed out??

Yes I am aware we respond to anything lol the husband is running it and loving it. He said the vascularity and pumps are insane. He's also running test, tren and drol.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 05:42:36 PM »
Yes I am aware we respond to anything lol the husband is running it and loving it. He said the vascularity and pumps are insane. He's also running test, tren and drol.

how much eq is he running?? 900mg isn't what it used to be with me anymore im guessing. my source is one of the best in the game so I cant really doubt him.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 08:16:51 PM »
how much eq is he running?? 900mg isn't what it used to be with me anymore im guessing. my source is one of the best in the game so I cant really doubt him.

worked great for me at 400mg weekly

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 11:06:31 PM »
Something is up with most all the UGL crap around.  Used Squibb EQ direct from veterinarian years ago and it was only 50 mg/ml, and 200-300mg per week was plenty for great gains.  Never even thought of using more than that, now a gram a week is normal. 

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2015, 01:51:24 AM »
I had some great steady gains from 600mg+ a week. Veins and hunger too.
Definitly weaker than test tho but sides werent weak at all for me, insane paranoia and anxiety and acne.
I would take a shitload of that stuff if it wasnt for the anxiety and acne.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2015, 05:35:40 AM »
EQ raw liquid isn't that expensive for the chefs to be cutting corners with it.
have you upped your dose each run?
EQ raw has an unmistakable odour and colour which translates some into the finished oil. if yours hasn't got that then maybe they're getting shit raws but i'd expect the top guys to be on the ball with this.

whose EQ was it?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2015, 05:57:57 AM »
EQ raw liquid isn't that expensive for the chefs to be cutting corners with it.
have you upped your dose each run?
EQ raw has an unmistakable odour and colour which translates some into the finished oil. if yours hasn't got that then maybe they're getting shit raws but i'd expect the top guys to be on the ball with this.

whose EQ was it?

no I haven't upped my dose in two years on eq. always been at 900mg. maybe I could use a cc or two extra. its from a good guy that some refer to as strange so I doubt its his fault.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2015, 06:42:49 AM »
you may well have built a tolerance to that dose, EQ isn't like tren where you can always get some response of a set dose (that's if tren is not used in every blast/cycle! otherwise a tolerance gets built to this as well)
but EQ is weaker than tren and once you've grown from it's use, time to up the dose.

tren is so strong that it will always have an effect of some sorts, be it from it's anti-catabolic traits leading to more growth from the anabolics (tren decrease in protein degradation + anabolics like test, EQ increase in protein synthesis = higher net protein turnover) or hardening the physique due it's high androgen content.
same with anadrol and filling out muscles.

things like test, EQ, nandrolone i feel you need to up it slightly each time to get more out of it because they're kind of a one trick pony in that regard whereas tren, drol, mast can still amplify other compounds and offer androgenic use (not drol though!) so you always get something out of them - but there's obviously a limit here too

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2015, 07:34:54 AM »
you may well have built a tolerance to that dose, EQ isn't like tren where you can always get some response of a set dose (that's if tren is not used in every blast/cycle! otherwise a tolerance gets built to this as well)
but EQ is weaker than tren and once you've grown from it's use, time to up the dose.

tren is so strong that it will always have an effect of some sorts, be it from it's anti-catabolic traits leading to more growth from the anabolics (tren decrease in protein degradation + anabolics like test, EQ increase in protein synthesis = higher net protein turnover) or hardening the physique due it's high androgen content.
same with anadrol and filling out muscles.

things like test, EQ, nandrolone i feel you need to up it slightly each time to get more out of it because they're kind of a one trick pony in that regard whereas tren, drol, mast can still amplify other compounds and offer androgenic use (not drol though!) so you always get something out of them - but there's obviously a limit here too

thanks for the info pal. gonna up the dose on the eq and see what happens. im also on a low calorie cutter rite now. lowest amount of cals ive ever taken in at this bodyweight. so im pretty flat 80% of the time.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 04:54:57 PM »
thanks for the info pal. gonna up the dose on the eq and see what happens. im also on a low calorie cutter rite now. lowest amount of cals ive ever taken in at this bodyweight. so im pretty flat 80% of the time.

Yeah it doesn't really keep you full but helps with glycogen retention I found. Thicker everything. Maybe plow back some carbs for a day or two

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2015, 05:56:59 PM »
I think ive had 2-3 good runs w this stuff in last 5 years. anyone else think the eq these days is not what it used to be? ive used 3 different brands(all top guys) and they all sucked. smells waaaay different, it also is thinner, pumps aren't painful like they used to be, I don't get hungry like a horse anymore, tiny "spyder" veins aren't as pronounced. what do you guys think??

I wouldn't say it's weak if you're getting correctly dosed which is very possible...I'd say make sure of your source and try 1 more time...

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2015, 11:47:24 PM »
Had this guy's EQ a couple years ago so can't comment on current strength but back then it wasn't anything special

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2015, 06:17:49 AM »
I didn"t get much out of EQ. I didn;t run it long enough though but even after a few 20 cc's I didn't see any increased vascularity. I got way more vascularity from winstrol and Tren.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2015, 07:58:37 AM »
Ran eQ at a 'gram' for bout 8 weeks with a gram of test dropped EQ and couldn't even tell I'm sure it was under dosed now... Now reluctant to try it again

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 02:55:48 PM »
EQ UGL is very weak these days. Not sure what is happening, but I bet the results would be better with 50 mgs of real vet gear then 200mgs of bunk Chinese garbage.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 04:24:55 PM »
EQ UGL is very weak these days. Not sure what is happening, but I bet the results would be better with 50 mgs of real vet gear then 200mgs of bunk Chinese garbage.

the old QV equipoise was awesome. fort dodge was good too. 600mgs per week was all that was necessary.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2015, 05:33:19 PM »
Ran eQ at a 'gram' for bout 8 weeks with a gram of test dropped EQ and couldn't even tell I'm sure it was under dosed now... Now reluctant to try it again

U serious? EQ will not even start to kick in until around those weeks if not later... EQ is meant to be run for long periods of time at pretty high doses... the only way you could have been able to tell if the EQ was faked is if your breathing capacity and endurance didn't increase at all during that 8 week period..And even at then it wouldn't mean the EQ was faked...You will notice that with test alone 1g you will experience thickness and size WITH some bloat and usually a more off-season look if you are over 30 (if just running test).. Add in EQ and you will carve up the delts and striate them further while having arm and chest vascularity if under 12%bf and have more pump towards the end of your workouts rather than get stringly during leg day or whatever have you,,

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2015, 02:35:21 AM »
Well I dropped the eQ because of the shitty gear it was with a BS ugl was all I thought I could get at the time. The vials only had 7cc in them and also I was using almost a vial a week. The shit was getting costly I realize it lakes longer but I'm not really into shooting 5 extra cc a weekly lol. The test I was on the same brand at the time was under dosed the blood work indicated that I was supposed to b running 350 a week and my testosterone came in the 1300s.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2015, 08:48:20 AM »
Well I dropped the eQ because of the shitty gear it was with a BS ugl was all I thought I could get at the time. The vials only had 7cc in them and also I was using almost a vial a week. The shit was getting costly I realize it lakes longer but I'm not really into shooting 5 extra cc a weekly lol. The test I was on the same brand at the time was under dosed the blood work indicated that I was supposed to b running 350 a week and my testosterone came in the 1300s.

No idea how they don't expect people to notice that, oh man....
?