Author Topic: More or less shots  (Read 2006 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
More or less shots
« on: July 30, 2015, 08:02:07 AM »
A guy at the gym says he cant be bothered shooting 3 times a week so he does one big 7ml shot once a week. What do you fruits reckon?
So instead of say 200 of TEst e every other day he does 600 in one got, plus 600 eq and 200 tren. All at once.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: More or less shots
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 08:02:51 AM »
A guy at the gym says he cant be bothered shooting 3 times a week so he does one big 7ml shot once a week. What do you fruits reckon?
So instead of say 200 of TEst e every other day he does 600 in one got, plus 600 eq and 200 tren. All at once.

I say fuck all that and just drink flaxseed oil.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 08:09:47 AM »
More. Always more. Much more.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 08:18:10 AM »
Depends on the ester.

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 08:18:56 AM »
There is a reason why meds should be taken in dosages.
What kind of stupid question is it?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 08:22:32 AM »
Depends on the ester.

Exactly.

What is he using ? Or don't you know?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 08:24:30 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 08:28:14 AM »

Whoa 200 tren all at once?  Say it ain't so.  I'd be more impressed if you meant 1400 mg since most pros run 200mg per day.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 09:05:25 AM »
Read Emeric's posts on PM. Even with long acting esters - small daily administration is best for maintaining levels.

Takes more effort to read and educate yourself, but the fact is that very low dosages can yield good results. I know that not everyone responds the same, but the insane amounts being used are out of control.

The posters above are correct that there are definitely long acting esters that don't REQUIRE daily. If I were to choose to use I would do mine that way. Hypothetically, I think I would stay lean in the low 210-225 range at 5' 10" using less than 200mg / week. That is what SWIM told me  ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 09:20:36 AM »
Read Emeric's posts on PM. Even with long acting esters - small daily administration is best for maintaining levels.

Takes more effort to read and educate yourself, but the fact is that very low dosages can yield good results. I know that not everyone responds the same, but the insane amounts being used are out of control.

The posters above are correct that there are definitely long acting esters that don't REQUIRE daily. If I were to choose to use I would do mine that way. Hypothetically, I think I would stay lean in the low 210-225 range at 5' 10" using less than 200mg / week. That is what SWIM told me  ;)

If I had to pin ED or EOD, I don't think that I would bother.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 09:21:16 AM »
More. Always more. Much more.

Always.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2015, 09:25:40 AM »
If I had to pin ED or EOD, I don't think that I would bother.

When using 23 - 25 g needles, it blows. When using insulin pins, it's no bother at all.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2015, 09:53:12 AM »
I believe it was a successful bodybuilder who once proclaimed, "Care not when and how doth thou consumes anabolics. But instead consistently employ the maximal quantity of such drugs."

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2015, 09:59:55 AM »
I believe it was a successful bodybuilder who once proclaimed, "Care not when and how doth thou consumes anabolics. But instead consistently employ the maximal quantity of such drugs."

The same one who thought pinning multiple times a day was "nothing but a peanut?"

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2015, 10:11:40 AM »
His E2 conversion would be higher doin the larger condensed pin once a week vs spreading it out

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2015, 11:47:07 AM »
His E2 conversion would be higher doin the larger condensed pin once a week vs spreading it out

This is valid and legitimate.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2015, 02:37:01 PM »
i do that with the long estered gear, just one 4ml shot of test E 250 equals a gram
rest of the week, just use a slin pin x 2 every couple days.
equals to about 1g test e, 400mg tren, 400mg mast or npp

i've just started bold cyp and test prop/npp blend after a lengthy lay-off. same thing, 5ml bold cyp 200 once a week and for the rest a few slin pin shots of tp/npp.

makes life a lot easier, slin pin shots are piss easy.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 03:42:27 PM »
This is valid and legitimate.

But only if we presume said hypothetical individual is not abusing aromatase inhibitors.

And that's about as likely as him also being a vegan.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2015, 03:46:39 PM »
Wtf is this slin pin shit??? Inject tren with a slin pin? , it won't go intramuscular,  it will get wasted and higher chance of infection.   Also would you take 12 paracetamol at once? Or two every 4 hours as stated.  People like that die.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2015, 03:57:55 PM »

I think it was this guy

"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2015, 04:08:40 PM »
Wtf is this slin pin shit??? Inject tren with a slin pin? , it won't go intramuscular,  it will get wasted and higher chance of infection.   Also would you take 12 paracetamol at once? Or two every 4 hours as stated.  People like that die.

Bs. A lot of us don't have a ton of fat covering our muscles, which makes it very easy to pin using a slin needle. Thinks delts, traps, upper thigh, tricep, bicep, etc, etc.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2015, 01:16:58 AM »

try losing some bodyfat, might change your opinion on that.
comparing the half life of long estered injectables to paracetamol, ingenious rationale.