Author Topic: Tom Hardy is a getbigger  (Read 1288 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Tom Hardy is a getbigger
« on: July 30, 2015, 08:45:42 AM »
When asked if he had experimented sexually

"As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for *beep*'s sake. I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone. But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay sex bit does nothing for me. To me it just doesn't compute now I'm into my 30s and it doesn't do it for me and I'm done experimenting"

Hardy admitted during a candid 2010 interview that he had homosexual encounters in his narcotic-peppered 20s. We begin to approach this topic by mentioning his ‘experimental’ period.

“When I did drugs and *beep* men, is that what you mean?” Er, yes, that kind of thing. Does that experience make him a better actor?

“Yeah,” he says, pausing for a moment. “In the [alcohol abuse] scenes with Nick Nolte, if you’ve been to those depths, experience allows you to think ‘this is right’ or ‘this is wrong’ and know how to react. There’s only so much imagination you can use before you have to go out and live life again. You see these kid actors who work from 10 to 21 and then all of a sudden they disappear for a bit. They’ve got nothing to draw upon apart from a life of working, so you need to go out and catch up and then come back in again.”

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Tom Hardy is a getbigger
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 08:48:21 AM »
When asked if he had experimented sexually

"As a boy? Of course I have. I'm an actor for *beep*'s sake. I'm an artist. I've played with everything and everyone. But I'm not into men sexually. I love the form and the physicality but the gay sex bit does nothing for me. To me it just doesn't compute now I'm into my 30s and it doesn't do it for me and I'm done experimenting"

As a getbigger I like to go on Tinder and "Swipe Right" on a chick who has her main picture as a photo of one hot chick (her friend) and one ugly one (herself).  She sends the first message (because she's ugly and thinks she's hooked a stud) and I reply with "Sorry I thought you were the hot one" hahaha a crushing blow

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2015, 08:53:06 AM »
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 09:02:41 AM »
You don't experiment by sticking your cock in another dudes ass.  That is just plain homo.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2015, 09:23:11 AM »
You don't experiment by sticking your cock in another dudes ass.  That is just plain homo.
Exactly.tom hardy sucks also,funny how people thought tom hardy was big in batman,guy had some traps and that was it.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2015, 09:32:05 AM »
I thought he looked pretty poor in Batman - just bloofy. He looked good in Warrior though.

TBH, most actors have probably smoked a few poles belonging to Hollywood producers to help further their careers. :-\

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2015, 09:56:17 AM »
For research purposes only.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 10:00:53 AM »

LET'S "EXPERIMENT"
a

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »
Tom Hardy is the man. So he sucked a few dicks and fucked a few assholes to give him a leg up on the competition. That doesn't make him gay. It just makes him a fierce competitor.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2015, 11:05:06 AM »

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2015, 02:45:03 PM »
true method actor.
hope he realises there are other forms of acting.
Anthony Hopkins i'm sure didn't eat people. Tom seems like he did. different strokes