Author Topic: Flag-Nor-Fail Is taking OVER  (Read 7860 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Flag-Nor-Fail Is taking OVER
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 12:55:42 PM »
It's not about the successful business's, it's more the douchebaggery persona they give off.  I came across them in my gym a few years back, before the tshirt thing hit and thought...who are these assholes?
They are decent actually, when you hear some interviews...but the chronic selfies, fake natty status, ridiculous Bailey haircuts...makes them tough to watch.
The DLB following of fat soccer mom's who someone are wowed by a female on male hormones...

The unwarranted success for the marginal talent that is there.
They're basically the Dane Cook of the fitness world.
KISS of the music world.
And so on.

Guys like Cutler and Coleman have far more success and don't have a fraction of the people who think they're douches.  It's not about success, but approved douchebaggery.

Great post, I'll never get past the everything you said here that makes them the annoying turds they are.
?

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 01:00:19 PM »
::)

Take a walk to the corner store and I'm like WTF?

you guys need to redirect all this frustration into your workout's

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 01:02:05 PM »
you guys need to redirect all this frustration into your workout's

Whose frustrated?  ???

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2015, 01:05:18 PM »
It's not about the successful business's, it's more the douchebaggery persona they give off.  I came across them in my gym a few years back, before the tshirt thing hit and thought...who are these assholes?
They are decent actually, when you hear some interviews...but the chronic selfies, fake natty status, ridiculous Bailey haircuts...makes them tough to watch.
The DLB following of fat soccer mom's who someone are wowed by a female on male hormones...

KISS of the music world.
And so on.

Guys like Cutler and Coleman have far more success and don't have a fraction of the people who think they're douches.  It's not about success, but approved douchebaggery.

i'd actually wager there's a large portion of the general public that feel the same way about Ronnie and Jay as do the majority of getbigger's about dlb.

pointless getting butt frustrated about people taking shit at face value with topics they have zero background knowledge of, we all do it, we have to.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2015, 01:13:06 PM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2015, 01:14:19 PM »

KISS of the music world.
And so on.

I second this

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2015, 01:14:30 PM »
Guess you're not black otherwise you would've been 2 busy stealing it instead of taking pictures

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2015, 01:38:52 PM »
I hear they are making $50,000 a month.

THE BEEF

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2015, 01:46:06 PM »
Does this mean I shouldn't put my Bodybuilding. com sticker
on my car that came with my order today  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2015, 01:55:28 PM »

KISS of the music world.
And so on.

That all maybe true but that type of marketing is working.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2015, 02:46:46 PM »
They've turned a shitty business idea into a huge success. Just goes to show you, anyone with an idea can become rich. Just have to have the right look. Unfortunately, DLB and her husband both look like tools, so they have the perfect look for the 21st century.

DLB is the one who is responsible for making that company what it is. Without a modest amount of male hormones flowing thru her body, Flag nor Fail would have failed...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2015, 02:57:33 PM »
It's not about the successful business's, it's more the douchebaggery persona they give off.  I came across them in my gym a few years back, before the tshirt thing hit and thought...who are these assholes?

KISS of the music world.
And so on.

Guys like Cutler and Coleman have far more success and don't have a fraction of the people who think they're douches.  It's not about success, but approved douchebaggery.
Bingo . . . and this is the core issue THE BEEF has with the coach. He comes across as a total D-bag.

The coach is in the perfect position to serve as an elder statesman of the sport . . . Does he run a nice business, probably. However, being the  ugly american " I make  more flipping tires a month than you do in three . . . "  takes away from it. Odd though, the dude he insulted he figures make $300K a yea?r Fuck THE BEEF spent 11 years in University and makes just shy of a 1/3 of that and must be the poorest of all the getbiggers. THE BEEF needs to deal in bunk gear and throw down handys to increase THE BEEFs income.

Coach become a man stop being a blow hard asshole. Do the right thing  for your wife and kids . . . and look into the G63 as oppose to the Range Rover. THE BEEF has been driving his wifes for years ( lease 60% recovered through her practice ) and if the SS is your primary vehicle and unless you are going to the Autobiography, you can get a far more luxurious  ride in the same price range that will not require tweaking every 3 months.

THE BEEF  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2015, 03:15:03 PM »
Should have smashed the car to pieces. Then again, it's probably your car so I understand why you didn't, lol...

Only stupid kids put stickers on their cars, fact!

LOLZ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2015, 04:45:40 PM »
Bingo . . . and this is the core issue THE BEEF has with the coach. He comes across as a total D-bag.

The coach is in the perfect position to serve as an elder statesman of the sport . . . Does he run a nice business, probably. However, being the  ugly american " I make  more flipping tires a month than you do in three . . . "  takes away from it. Odd though, the dude he insulted he figures make $300K a yea?r Fuck THE BEEF spent 11 years in University and makes just shy of a 1/3 of that and must be the poorest of all the getbiggers. THE BEEF needs to deal in bunk gear and throw down handys to increase THE BEEFs income.

Coach become a man stop being a blow hard asshole. Do the right thing  for your wife and kids . . . and look into the G63 as oppose to the Range Rover. THE BEEF has been driving his wifes for years ( lease 60% recovered through her practice ) and if the SS is your primary vehicle and unless you are going to the Autobiography, you can get a far more luxurious  ride in the same price range that will not require tweaking every 3 months.

THE BEEF  

Look dude, you initiated this entire BS between you and I. The only time I become an asshole is when people decide to attack me for no apparent reason. If you disagree with something, you don't disagree by acting like an asshole back. If I remember you came out of nowhere attacking for something that was training related (something corrective I think) and instead of stating WHY you thought I was wrong you started stalking me....in almost every post. 'the coach is in the perfect position to serve as an elder statesmen for the sport"...this being said, this is getbig but when I post about training I do my best to post what I know and 99.8% of the time i can back it up. You decided to avoid an intelligent training conversation. This is on you bud. 

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2015, 04:53:12 PM »
i detest their lies about being steroid free

the ppl that believe that are fucking morons

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2015, 04:54:03 PM »
saw them when they were hawking their pre workout
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2015, 05:20:38 PM »
I miss the DLB thread.  :(

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2015, 05:50:04 PM »
DLB is the one who is responsible for making that company what it is. Without a modest amount of male hormones flowing thru her body, Flag nor Fail would have failed...

Exactly. Take away the steroids, she is just an average gym rat who no one would have given a second look. Luckily for her, she has the drugs.
X

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2015, 06:15:11 PM »
The same can be said of Arnold. Without his ripped geared out body would he have gotten into the movies? No.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2015, 06:57:52 PM »
Look dude, you initiated this entire BS between you and I. The only time I become an asshole is when people decide to attack me for no apparent reason. If you disagree with something, you don't disagree by acting like an asshole back. If I remember you came out of nowhere attacking for something that was training related (something corrective I think) and instead of stating WHY you thought I was wrong you started stalking me....in almost every post. 'the coach is in the perfect position to serve as an elder statesmen for the sport"...this being said, this is getbig but when I post about training I do my best to post what I know and 99.8% of the time i can back it up. You decided to avoid an intelligent training conversation. This is on you bud. 

THE BEEF is not your fucken bud. Straighten up, be a leader or THE BEEF is coming at you

THE BEEF

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2015, 07:03:43 PM »
THE BEEF is not your fucken bud. Straighten up, be a leader or THE BEEF is coming at you

THE BEEF

See, there you go again. You were fine until the "I'm coming at you" part and this is where I tell you to lick my hairy plums. Tried to reason with you but you're obviously either too fucking stupid or incapable of reasoning. You ain't coming after anyone....not even if I were standing right next to you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2015, 08:23:15 PM »

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2015, 11:10:22 PM »
See, there you go again. You were fine until the "I'm coming at you" part and this is where I tell you to lick my hairy plums. Tried to reason with you but you're obviously either too fucking stupid or incapable of reasoning. You ain't coming after anyone....not even if I were standing right next to you.

THE BEEF

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2015, 08:02:20 AM »

LOL@ "hairy plums" ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2015, 08:03:12 AM »

THE BEEF

HA!..good one as well! ;D..you guys really detest each other