Author Topic: Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show  (Read 16826 times)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Re: Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2015, 09:23:18 PM »
Typical lib response because they can't defend issues. Completely void of commonsense.

hey bro you taking the boat out this weekend?
"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2015, 09:35:49 PM »
2/3 of repubs would rather have a candidate they agree with, than one they know could win but has leanings they dislike.   Very interesting. 

Also perry and bush are both tied with Hilary in polls in a head to head matchup.  But trump loses to Hilary in a head to head, 48 to 36. 

I'm in complete shock that repubs aren't rejecting him.  It is baffling. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2015, 09:38:05 PM »
Trump is delivering perhaps the greatest troll in the history of American politics.  Hilary was front row at trumps wedding.  Trump donated a lot of $ to Hilary.  Now he can win the nomination then pretty much tank he election for her.  Or just win and call her for advice lol. 

Either way, a liberal will run the nation because repub voters liked the tv star lib more than actual conservatives like walker or Cruz. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2015, 01:59:22 AM »

Who fucking cares... I am very liberal on many social issues. The government needs to stay the fuck out of our pockets - bedrooms - boardrooms - churches - clubs etc etc..  Assault weapons ban is a total fucking joke ... That solves NOTHING and is simply an easily manipulated issue to arouse INTENSE emotions...
The problem is that we glorify FAILURE AND POVERTY in this country.  

Guess what??? If you are broke - YOU FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE... it's 100% YOUR fault..

There - we need to stop pitying the losers / failures / poor and start PUSHING people to SUCCEED..  Fucking kids get a "participation ribbon"????  WTF??  Fuck their " feelings".  I failed TONS in life... The very fact that I could look in the mirror and say "listen you stinking monkey (gorillas HATE to be called mere monkeys) - you are fucking all up and if you don't change things you are going to continue fucking up!!!" THAT made all the difference in the world.
Do I think abortion is disgusting?? It's so cold that it literally breaks my heart to think of lives never given the chance... BUT - trying to solve it through government is NOT the answer.  

I come across as an arrogant dickhead I am certain.. A good bit is because I often don't take this place serious and just spew whatever.. I do think there are too many insecure pussies here - but that's everywhere sadly.
I have a much bigger heart than most bleeding hearts. I may hack on a tool for being jealous - but I would never turn a buddy away if he needed to talk. They know I might be blunt but I know I am right.
I got where I am by fucking up beaucoup (that's a shit load) and if being a prick makes someone think then good.
Fiscal CONSERVATIVE is the ONLY way for anyone that truly cares about others. If you are fiscal liberal you absolutely do not give a fuck about your fellow man. It would be pretty safe to say that liberal fiscal policy is a racist as popping a whip!!!
I know there are cats reading this that understand and in their hearts - maybe in the cockle or sub-cockle region of their heart but still in the heart - they agree with me.

I done gone and done it again - so its time to turn into pumpkin. Just think about it

I'm sorry friend but you're revealing a ton of pent up homosexual frustration in this post.

Sounds like you're quite short too.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2015, 02:06:36 AM »

Who fucking cares... I am very liberal on many social issues. The government needs to stay the fuck out of our pockets - bedrooms - boardrooms - churches - clubs etc etc..  Assault weapons ban is a total fucking joke ... That solves NOTHING and is simply an easily manipulated issue to arouse INTENSE emotions...
The problem is that we glorify FAILURE AND POVERTY in this country.  

Guess what??? If you are broke - YOU FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE... it's 100% YOUR fault..

There - we need to stop pitying the losers / failures / poor and start PUSHING people to SUCCEED..  Fucking kids get a "participation ribbon"????  WTF??  Fuck their " feelings".  I failed TONS in life... The very fact that I could look in the mirror and say "listen you stinking monkey (gorillas HATE to be called mere monkeys) - you are fucking all up and if you don't change things you are going to continue fucking up!!!" THAT made all the difference in the world.
Do I think abortion is disgusting?? It's so cold that it literally breaks my heart to think of lives never given the chance... BUT - trying to solve it through government is NOT the answer.  

I come across as an arrogant dickhead I am certain.. A good bit is because I often don't take this place serious and just spew whatever.. I do think there are too many insecure pussies here - but that's everywhere sadly.
I have a much bigger heart than most bleeding hearts. I may hack on a tool for being jealous - but I would never turn a buddy away if he needed to talk. They know I might be blunt but I know I am right.
I got where I am by fucking up beaucoup (that's a shit load) and if being a prick makes someone think then good.
Fiscal CONSERVATIVE is the ONLY way for anyone that truly cares about others. If you are fiscal liberal you absolutely do not give a fuck about your fellow man. It would be pretty safe to say that liberal fiscal policy is a racist as popping a whip!!!
I know there are cats reading this that understand and in their hearts - maybe in the cockle or sub-cockle region of their heart but still in the heart - they agree with me.

I done gone and done it again - so its time to turn into pumpkin. Just think about it

Didn't Trump file for bankruptcy.

That would mean he actually went broke... But got protected from it... right?

Who protected him?

I think it was the government... You know... due to bankruptcy laws and what not.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 04:34:22 AM »
Trump is a one trick pony saying things that everyone agrees with but it's politically incorrect to say in public. Truth be told he is the worst thing that happened to the Republican party. Many Trump supporters are idiots but no where near as dumb as Hillary Clinton supporters. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2015, 04:57:19 AM »
Typical lib response because they can't defend issues. Completely void of commonsense.

Oh the irony  ::) you are the one who always response with a "typical lib response" since you have zero arguments most of the time. And common sense is something that you lack.

Sorry Coach, I'm not hating on you but James is right, your mental capacities are very limited.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2015, 05:02:36 AM »
Trump is a one trick pony saying things that everyone agrees with but it's politically incorrect to say in public. Truth be told he is the worst thing that happened to the Republican party. Many Trump supporters are idiots but no where near as dumb as Hillary Clinton supporters. 

Absolutely false. He's forcing some much-needed conversation on the right and showing the way by ignoring/ridiculing the press.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2015, 06:34:13 AM »
I'm sorry friend but you're revealing a ton of pent up homosexual frustration in this post.

Sounds like you're quite short too.

That's your retort???   I am not going to argue with such wisdom ...
The truth is that it isn't going to affect me that much no matter who wins. I will be fine. That COULD be the case with everyone. You don't need the government. Our states united in order to protect ourselves.
If you don't think there are too many pussified reasons for people to sit on their ass and collect my tax dollars then vote the way you want. If that's you then you are worthless to me anyway.
Your hurting yourself. Its you struggling not me. If we would start listening to those that have learned from mistakes and figured out a way to succeed - the country just might stop making the same mistakes.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »
Didn't Trump file for bankruptcy.

That would mean he actually went broke... But got protected from it... right?

Who protected him?

I think it was the government... You know... due to bankruptcy laws and what not.

You do not have the brain power to discuss this matter clearly by this comment above that you've made...Also proves my point and you're probably a younger guy yourself... Bankruptcy does not immediately mean you're broke, or poor. There are FINANCIAL STRATEGIES to going bankruptcy in a court of law, none of which have to do with the net worth of the given person or else it would be irrelevant to Trumps situation.. He was never "poor" NEVER.. Not even close.. I think you forget who you're talkin about here..and what your sources are..The media hyping up the bankruptcy situation,a nd the people who HATE running with it as far as they can go...It doesn't hold the weight

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2015, 09:26:24 AM »

I am a former aide to Sen. George Murphy (R) California. Worked on both the Goldwater and Reagan campaigns. I've even had a family dinner with President Nixon. I can go on. Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the GOP in years. The current crowd save Dr. Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz and Fiorina are bought and paid for lobby spokesmen...same as the Dems except that little elf Sanders. Sure Trump courted with the devil (libs) he was a businessman. He admits all this. What is important is that we are in deep shit here. Almost crisis time. We need a leader...Donald Trump. Watch the FOX debates. Trump will emerge over 50% and suck in the old Reagan Democrats as a bonus.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2015, 09:40:43 AM »
I am a former aide to Sen. George Murphy (R) California. Worked on both the Goldwater and Reagan campaigns. I've even had a family dinner with President Nixon. I can go on. Donald Trump is the best thing that has happened to the GOP in years. The current crowd save Dr. Carson, Sen. Ted Cruz and Fiorina are bought and paid for lobby spokesmen...same as the Dems except that little elf Sanders. Sure Trump courted with the devil (libs) he was a businessman. He admits all this. What is important is that we are in deep shit here. Almost crisis time. We need a leader...Donald Trump. Watch the FOX debates. Trump will emerge over 50% and suck in the old Reagan Democrats as a bonus.

While I am happy about the sunshine that Trump is forcing on the mold that is the current GOP, I have to keep a little sober about him because of my experience with Perot. For right now, I would be happy if Trump forced some of the GOP candidates out of their happy, poll-tested, triangulated positions and into uncomfortable places where they need to actually have a moral core and an opinion. Plus, when I see Trump drive the knife into the press, I will admit that I get a chub.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2015, 09:42:50 AM »

You do not have the brain power to discuss this matter clearly by this comment above that you've made...Also proves my point and you're probably a younger guy yourself... Bankruptcy does not immediately mean you're broke, or poor. There are FINANCIAL STRATEGIES to going bankruptcy in a court of law, none of which have to do with the net worth of the given person or else it would be irrelevant to Trumps situation.. He was never "poor" NEVER.. Not even close.. I think you forget who you're talkin about here..and what your sources are..The media hyping up the bankruptcy situation,a nd the people who HATE running with it as far as they can go...It doesn't hold the weight

You obviously don't know who you are talking to.

Don't try to insult my intelligence. You will be obliterated.

The point behind bankruptcy is that you owe more than you are capable of paying.

Without the restructuring laws, Trump would have to sell off huge amounts of his wealth to pay back his debts which would leave him poor.

If people are worth 500 million and they owe a billion, then yes. To pay off all that debt on time would make them very poor.

That's fact.

While Trump never had to pay off his entire debt due to his entering bankruptcy, and as a result has never "been" poor that doesn't change the fact of what his life could have been should the government have denied his bankruptcy and forced him to pay all of those debts in full.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2015, 09:48:01 AM »

The point behind bankruptcy is that you owe more than you are capable of paying.

Without the restructuring laws, Trump would have to sell off huge amounts of his wealth to pay back his debts which would leave him poor.

If people are worth 500 million and they owe a billion, then yes. To pay off all that debt on time would make them very poor.

That's fact.

While Trump never had to pay off his entire debt due to his entering bankruptcy, and as a result has never "been" poor that doesn't change the fact of what his life could have been should the government have denied his bankruptcy and forced him to pay all of those debts in full.

While all of that is true, he is correct that a bankruptcy in the US is a valid financial strategy and many, MANY corporations are structured in such a way that they have a lifespan and then go bankrupt. Most notably would be land and housing developers. It's quite common for a company to "spontaneously" form from multiple investors to build a housing development and immediately after the last unit is sold, declare bankruptcy. It is a common way to keep the principals out of some amount of legal exposure.

Not saying that is the case with Trump, just saying that it is not uncommon.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2015, 09:53:39 AM »
While all of that is true, he is correct that a bankruptcy in the US is a valid financial strategy and many, MANY corporations are structured in such a way that they have a lifespan and then go bankrupt. Most notably would be land and housing developers. It's quite common for a company to "spontaneously" form from multiple investors to build a housing development and immediately after the last unit is sold, declare bankruptcy. It is a common way to keep the principals out of some amount of legal exposure.

Not saying that is the case with Trump, just saying that it is not uncommon.

I never said it was not a valid financial strategy. It certainly is and many people have used it weather a financial storm and come out stronger than before.

I'm not saying that Trump did anything wrong.

My statement was originally directed at forillagorilla who said "Guess what??? If you are broke - YOU FUCKED UP SOMEWHERE... it's 100% YOUR fault.. " and "BUT - trying to solve it through government is NOT the answer.  "

My point was that the government allowed Trump to avoid being broke due to the laws and protections that it provides through bankruptcy.

That's all.

Government seems to be good for people when it helps them out and it sucks ass when it doesn't.

I'm certainly a fiscally conservative person for the most part, but I have to argue that sometimes, just sometimes, the government helps us out, as it did with Trump.

Remember... there used to be a debtors prison where if you couldn't pay, you went to jail.

Our government did away with that.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2015, 10:09:02 AM »
My point was that the government allowed Trump to avoid being broke due to the laws and protections that it provides through bankruptcy.

That's all.

It's entirely possible and even probable that Trump structured his company in such a way to take advantage of existing laws involving the proper and legal application of bankruptcy. It is also probable that if those laws were not in place, that Trump would have structured his company in such a way to be much more durable so as to avoid bankruptcy. Good businessmen are good at that kind of thing.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2015, 10:16:16 AM »
It's entirely possible and even probable that Trump structured his company in such a way to take advantage of existing laws involving the proper and legal application of bankruptcy. It is also probable that if those laws were not in place, that Trump would have structured his company in such a way to be much more durable so as to avoid bankruptcy. Good businessmen are good at that kind of thing.

It is possible, unfortunately, that is something that we can never know.

I'm not saying Trump isn't a smart guy... The one thing this entire process has shown me is that Trump is a VERY shrewd and intelligent person.

He is saying the exact sound bites that he needs to say to stay in front of the cameras and be the talk of every news cycle.

He is making the statements that will get him the votes in the primary. If he keeps this up for another year (which will be difficult) there is no doubt he will win the Republican primary.

Trump is is VERY shrewd and this has done nothing in my mind but prove that point.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2015, 12:31:45 PM »
Trump's presidential bid draws scorn and bemusement in Europe
Reuters By Angus MacSwan

US Presidential Candidate Donald Trump points as he stands outside his hotel Action Images via Reuters …
By Angus MacSwan

LONDON (Reuters) - With his distressed hairstyle, voluptuous female companions and love of the media spotlight, U.S. tycoon Donald Trump is no stranger to people on this side of the Atlantic.

But his bid to become president of the United States has got people scratching their heads.

Seen by many as a kind of cartoon character despite his business successes, "The Donald" has baffled and angered in equal measure with a series of controversial comments.

His remarks that many Mexican immigrants were rapists were widely reported in Europe and generally considered beyond the pale.

Trump's appearance on Thursday at a Scottish golf resort that he owns turned into a political circus. Instead of talking about fairways and greens, he was bombarded with questions on his Mexican comment and asked if he was a racist. He was unapologetic.

The fact that polls show him leading the race to be the Republican Party's nominee for the U.S. presidential election in November 2016 only adds to the bafflement.

Writing in the Times, columnist Justin Webb described Trump's presidential bid as a "madcap entry". But he said although Trump would never become president, he could have a real impact on the contest.

Trump was not a politician but an anti-politician, Webb said.

"Americans are deeply angry with politics and politicians and Donald Trump is one of the results. He cannot be opposed successfully – he has to be carefully negotiated around, as if he were a motorway accident."

CONTEMPT FOR POLITICS

"The fact is that this presidential election is taking place against a backdrop of utter contempt for the process from many on both left and right."

Trump thrived on gaffes, Webb wrote, adding: "There is a real chance now that the Republican race could become properly farcical."

In Spain's El Pais newspaper, Hector Schamis wrote that the Republican Party was now a prisoner of its own design.

Trump's comments about the Mexicans were morally reprehensible and raised questions about his rational, Schamis said. But they also played to many core Republican supporters who were white, conservative, poor and xenophobic.

"They believe firmly that these dark-skinned Catholic immigrants who only speak Spanish are the reason for their impoverishment."

While Trump and other Republicans would exploit these prejudices, it probably meant they would lose the election, Schamis said.

"The next election – more than ever before, will be an immigrant election," he said.

The conservative London weekly the Spectator called Trump "a barmy billionaire with a mouth bigger than his bank balance". The fact that he was leading the race was a sad indictment of the American political process, Tim Stanley wrote.

But he probably owed his current standing to the simple fact that he was famous, and would fade away by the end of the summer.

"Republican voters are far more rational than these early poll numbers suggest," Stanley said.

ANGRY SCOTS

In Scotland, some had angry words for Trump. He has in the past clashed with Scottish nationalist leader Alex Salmond, and on Thursday he called the possibility of a second referendum on independence, to follow one held last September, "ridiculous".

The Glasgow Herald said his comments about Mexicans put at risk his Turnberry resort's status as one of the traditional hosts of golf's prestigious Open Championship as organizers were worried they would hurt the brand.

"The more we learn about this greedy, racist bully, the more ashamed we should be of letting him establish any presence at all in Scotland," Patrick Harvie, a leader of the Scottish Greens party and member of the Scottish parliament, told the Herald.

In Germany, the Sueddeutsche Zeitung newspaper called Trump a "loudmouth".

"Trump behaves like an egomaniac. He seeks attention. He makes racist comments. And he makes terrible mistakes like mocking the war veteran John McCain."

The mass-circulation Bild published a list of Trump's "craziest" quotes, and also took him to task for his criticism of McCain, a Republican senator who spent years as a prisoner of war during the Vietnam War.

"The real estate mogul prefers to keep quiet about his own 'military career' because it shows no signs of heroism or patriotism," it said.

(Additional reporting by Kate Holton in London and Michelle Martin in Berlin, Editing by Kevin Liffey)

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2015, 12:46:18 PM »
Oh my Trump is not popular in uber liberal bend over and grab your ankles Europe. I'm shocked and dismayed. Sure looks like Trump will lose their Electoral College vote. Oh...wait.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2015, 12:54:15 PM »

That's fact.

You sit on a high horse of ZERO KNOWLEDGE. You are the TRUE definition of the "average-american" in today's USA...I feel bad for your parents...As they were invited to come to their sons classroom for the day and experience the routine the children go through on the daily basis..And they had to deal with the embarrassing moment when you raised your hand to answer the question..."What is 2 + 2 dears?" and answered "10" with a sped smile on your face  ::) and an air of confidence glistening into your eyes  :-[...

You're wrong for the second time in 2 posts, which is not a good sign for trying to "obliterate" someone...Using the word "obliterated" is also making it so your virginity is practically seeping through whoever's computer screen is reading your mindless bullshit  ::) ;D

Filing for bankruptcy DOES NOT immediately mean you don't have sufficient funds or financial capability based on what you earn.. to pay what you owe.. This applies to civil AND federal court... Sometimes filing for bankruptcy can save you heaps of money as there are technicalities involved in certain laws in the United States where those types of people are given advantages...Since you're a libtard i'm sure you know all about that anyway.... So you can have the money by all means, but filing for bankruptcy will save you more.. It's been done and documented for a long time now...

I will let you try to step foot back in reality, and finish your lunch break you've been on for 10+ years so that you can come back to the real world...Have no clue why you're even on this website?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2015, 04:43:20 AM »
At this point, I am pretty convinced that Trump is going to kill a lion on the debate stage just to watch the media collectively faint.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2015, 06:09:42 AM »
Anyone who votes is an idiot, especially if they actually believe their votes counts.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2015, 12:21:28 PM »
You sit on a high horse of ZERO KNOWLEDGE. You are the TRUE definition of the "average-american" in today's USA...I feel bad for your parents...As they were invited to come to their sons classroom for the day and experience the routine the children go through on the daily basis..And they had to deal with the embarrassing moment when you raised your hand to answer the question..."What is 2 + 2 dears?" and answered "10" with a sped smile on your face  ::) and an air of confidence glistening into your eyes  :-[...

You're wrong for the second time in 2 posts, which is not a good sign for trying to "obliterate" someone...Using the word "obliterated" is also making it so your virginity is practically seeping through whoever's computer screen is reading your mindless bullshit  ::) ;D

Filing for bankruptcy DOES NOT immediately mean you don't have sufficient funds or financial capability based on what you earn.. to pay what you owe.. This applies to civil AND federal court... Sometimes filing for bankruptcy can save you heaps of money as there are technicalities involved in certain laws in the United States where those types of people are given advantages...Since you're a libtard i'm sure you know all about that anyway.... So you can have the money by all means, but filing for bankruptcy will save you more.. It's been done and documented for a long time now...

I will let you try to step foot back in reality, and finish your lunch break you've been on for 10+ years so that you can come back to the real world...Have no clue why you're even on this website?

Another idiot who thinks they know me.

You can not argue the points I've made and immediately attack the person.

I've not voted for a liberal Presidential candidate since 96.

It's ok anonymous poster. Keep pretending.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2015, 12:25:26 PM »
Another idiot who thinks they know me.

You can not argue the points I've made and immediately attack the person.

I've not voted for a liberal Presidential candidate since 96.

It's ok anonymous poster. Keep pretending.

You've made no points...You get 0 points + 0 karma

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2015, 12:32:05 PM »
You've made no points...You get 0 points + 0 karma
karma  ???