Author Topic: Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show  (Read 16756 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Supporters Are Idiots, Studies Show
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2015, 01:13:54 PM »
Strong thread.
How about keeping this garbage in political section???

Thanks!
?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2015, 02:32:03 PM »
That's your retort???   I am not going to argue with such wisdom ...
The truth is that it isn't going to affect me that much no matter who wins. I will be fine. That COULD be the case with everyone. You don't need the government. Our states united in order to protect ourselves.
If you don't think there are too many pussified reasons for people to sit on their ass and collect my tax dollars then vote the way you want. If that's you then you are worthless to me anyway.
Your hurting yourself. Its you struggling not me. If we would start listening to those that have learned from mistakes and figured out a way to succeed - the country just might stop making the same mistakes.

Translation = I'm short.

5'6? 5'5?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2015, 03:30:01 PM »
"Conservative" Getbiggers that support him prepare to to their third 180 this month.

Trump says tax code is letting hedge funds 'get away with murder'

Source: Reuters

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump blasted hedge fund managers on Sunday as mere "paper pushers" who he said were "getting away with murder" by not paying their fair share of taxes.

In a telephone interview on CBS's "Face the Nation," Trump vowed to reform the tax laws if elected and said the current system was harming middle class Americans who currently faced higher tax rates than traders on Wall Street.

"The hedge fund guys didn't build this country. These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky," Trump said.

"They are energetic. They are very smart. But a lot of them - they are paper-pushers. They make a fortune. They pay no tax. It's ridiculous, ok?"

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-tax-code-letting-hedge-funds-away-155930927--sector.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2015, 03:42:08 PM »
"Conservative" Getbiggers that support him prepare to to their third 180 this month.

Trump says tax code is letting hedge funds 'get away with murder'

Source: Reuters

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump blasted hedge fund managers on Sunday as mere "paper pushers" who he said were "getting away with murder" by not paying their fair share of taxes.

In a telephone interview on CBS's "Face the Nation," Trump vowed to reform the tax laws if elected and said the current system was harming middle class Americans who currently faced higher tax rates than traders on Wall Street.

"The hedge fund guys didn't build this country. These are guys that shift paper around and they get lucky," Trump said.

"They are energetic. They are very smart. But a lot of them - they are paper-pushers. They make a fortune. They pay no tax. It's ridiculous, ok?"

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/trump-says-tax-code-letting-hedge-funds-away-155930927--sector.html

Irony at its finest.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2015, 04:07:23 PM »
Trump said on July 26 that illegal aliens can STAY if they haven't raped anyone.

This completely undermines his early platform and plays right into the obama amnesty plan. 

He supports the assault weapons ban.  Pro-choice, but ban partial birth abortion.  Supports universal healthcare. 

Everyone wonders why the Kochs hate him?   This is why:
Trump supports One-time 14.25% tax on wealth, to erase national debt.

Trump says ; " May Hillary sit on your face." :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2016, 12:01:44 AM »
Typical lib response because they can't defend issues. Completely void of commonsense.

First he accuses Cruz' dad of JFK.... Now this?    He spends enough time hanging out with Alex Jones.   You repubs just nominated an all-out conspiracy theorist!  911 truther and more.   LOL!

Trump: suicide of Bill Clinton's counsel Vince Foster 'very fishy' – as it happened

Moments before his on-air interview with Bill O’Reilly, a Washington Post interview with presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump indicated that the real estate tycoon is tentatively exploring one of the most infamous conspiracy theories about Bill Clinton’s presidency as he readies his general election battle plan against Hillary Clinton.

In the interview, Trump called theories that the Clintons were behind the 1993 death of deputy White House counsel Vince Foster “very serious,” calling the circumstances of his suicide “very fishy.”

He called theories of possible foul play “very serious” and the circumstances of Foster’s death “very fishy.”

“He had intimate knowledge of what was going on,” Trump said. “He knew everything that was going on and then all of a sudden he committed suicide.”

Foster was found dead in a Virginia park on July 20, 1993

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/may/23/campaign-president-2016-live-updates-trump-clinton-sanders-polling

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2016, 12:14:02 PM »
All supporters of anyone, and all protesters are all sheep and brain dead...

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2016, 03:08:05 AM »
anti-trump supporters from last night in New Mexico  :D

a

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2016, 06:25:45 AM »
Trump should be laying these idiots.  Free publicity driving more and more right thinking people to his side.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2016, 06:28:23 AM »
Attacking a popular Republican governor.    Attacking her for not attending his rally, threatening to run against her.

Yeah, really presidential.  He even hated on her for Syrian refugees, which she doesn't actually control.  Trump = dem plant, doing what a dem plant would do.

ALBUQUERQUE — Despite his promise to unite the Republican Party, Donald Trump attacked New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez — the chairwoman of the Republican Governor’s Association — on Tuesday night and accused her of “not doing the job."

Martinez has been critical of Trump and did not attend his Tuesday night rally at a convention center in Albuquerque, telling the local media she was “really busy” running the state. In turn, Trump stood before thousands of the people she represents and told them that the two-term governor is to blame for many of the state’s economic problems, including a dramatic increase in the number of residents receiving food stamps over the past 16 years.

“We have got to get your governor to get going,” Trump said to a cheering audience. “She’s got to do a better job. Okay? Your governor has got to do a better job. She’s not doing the job. Hey! Maybe I’ll run for governor of New Mexico. I’ll get this place going. She’s not doing the job. We’ve got to get her moving. Come on: Let’s go, governor.”

Trump also criticized Martinez for allowing “large numbers” of Syrian refugees to resettle in the state. Although governors have limited control over these federal resettlements, Trump faulted Martinez for allowing it to happen.

“If I was governor, that wouldn’t be happening,” Trump said.

Mike Lonergan, Martinez’s press secretary, responded to Trump’s attacks in a statement late Tuesday night: “Apparently, Donald Trump doesn’t realize Governor Martinez wasn’t elected in 2000, that she has fought for welfare reform, and has strongly opposed the President’s Syrian refugee plan. But the pot shots weren’t about policy, they were about politics. And the Governor will not be bullied into supporting a candidate until she is convinced that candidate will fight for New Mexicans. Governor Martinez doesn’t care about what Donald Trump says about her – she cares about what he says he will do to help New Mexicans. She didn’t hear anything about that today.”

Martinez is the nation’s first Latina governor, and New Mexico’s first female governor. She is considered a rising star in the Republican Party and is frequently mentioned as a possible vice-presidential candidate. But she has been critical of her party’s likely nominee. Last month, Martinez told a crowd of about 60 wealthy Republican donors gathered for a retreat in Florida that she is offended by the language Trump has used to describe immigrants. She added that Trump’s plan to build a wall along the southern border and forced Mexico to pay for it was unrealistic and irresponsible, according to those in attendance at the time.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2016, 06:28:35 AM »
Total surprise. Out-sourced, angry, White -non-college, at 11.  ::)  

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2016, 03:25:04 PM »
anti-trump supporters from last night in New Mexico  :D

Looks like a bunch of losers, free loaders, with no jobs or direction in life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2016, 12:10:30 AM »
Repubs are about to lose their shit when they hear this....

Given recent violence in Texas, Minnesota, and Louisiana, race is very much on the minds of many Americans, including Donald Trump. The presumptive Republican presidential nominee sat down with Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly last night, where Trump was able to explain why he believes he can relate to African Americans.

O’REILLY: There still some black Americans who believe that the system is biased against them. The American system because they’re black, they don’t get the same kind of shot, they don’t get the same kind of fairness that whites do. What do you say to them?

TRUMP: Well, I have been saying even against me the system is rigged when I ran as a, you know, for president, I mean, I could see what was going on with the system and the system is rigged.
When the host told the candidate this sentiment probably won’t lift anyone’s spirits, Trump responded, “No, what I’m saying is they are not necessarily wrong. I mean, there are certain people where unfortunately that comes into play. I’m not saying that. And I can relate it really very much to myself.”

Asked if he believes he can understand the African-American experience, Trump added, “You can’t truly understand what’s going on unless you are African-American. I would like to say yes, however.”

But even if we put this aside, one of the most striking things about Trump’s perceptions of current events is his narcissistic myopia. For Trump, the importance of the mass-shooting in Orlando is something he once said on Twitter. For Trump, the importance of Brexit is how it might affect his golf course. For Trump, the importance of African-American alienation is how similar it is to his treatment during the GOP primaries.
Ask Trump about almost any issue, and he’s likely to respond with a sentiment that boils down to, “That reminds me of me.”

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/asked-about-race-donald-trump-gives-the-wrong-answer

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2016, 03:03:16 AM »
No one with a brain will "lose their shit", following politics and believing anything shows how stupid people can be.
Yard barking, snake oil selling, pro wrestling like liars... For those who feel strongly, feel bad for the losers...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2016, 06:30:36 AM »
No one with a brain will "lose their shit", following politics and believing anything shows how stupid people can be.
Yard barking, snake oil selling, pro wrestling like liars... For those who feel strongly, feel bad for the losers...

But with consequences in the real world like whether we are going to have a million Syrian refugees or another 20 million illegals from south of the border.  Or whether people like 240 will be able to call everyone a racist as a shout down and a heckler's veto on actual discussion and debate.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2016, 06:50:45 AM »
what study.... comparing what?

and consider the source... always

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2016, 10:42:15 AM »
But with consequences in the real world like whether we are going to have a million Syrian refugees or another 20 million illegals from south of the border.  Or whether people like 240 will be able to call everyone a racist as a shout down and a heckler's veto on actual discussion and debate.

You must have missed Trump saying we need to accept Syrian refugees - and this was AFTER ISIS promised to include their terr'ists in with the refugees.  I know it's tough to keep defending the guy when he's had both sides of every issue in the past year. 

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night.
"I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"This was started by President Obama when he didn't go in and do the job he should have when he drew the line in the sand, which turned out to be a very artificial line," Trump said in reference to Obama's red-line warning to Syrian leader Bashar Assad in 2013. "But you know, it's living in hell in Syria. There's no question about it. They're living in hell, and something has to be done."

Asked if he would have removed Assad, Trump said "something should have happened" after it was revealed that he used sarin gas on his own people.

"Probably, in retrospect, they should have gone in and done something with Assad. But you know, Assad is not our biggest problem because Assad and ISIS are actually fighting," Trump explained. "So now what we're doing is we're fighting ISIS and ISIS wants to fight Assad. Some people could say, 'Why don't you just let them fight out and you take out the remnants?'"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430#ixzz3lshJlUTR

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2016, 05:35:55 PM »
You must have missed Trump saying we need to accept Syrian refugees - and this was AFTER ISIS promised to include their terr'ists in with the refugees.  I know it's tough to keep defending the guy when he's had both sides of every issue in the past year. 

The United States should take in some refugees from Syria, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said Tuesday night.
"I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, you have to," Trump said in his first Fox News appearance in two weeks, appearing on "The O'Reilly Factor."

"This was started by President Obama when he didn't go in and do the job he should have when he drew the line in the sand, which turned out to be a very artificial line," Trump said in reference to Obama's red-line warning to Syrian leader Bashar Assad in 2013. "But you know, it's living in hell in Syria. There's no question about it. They're living in hell, and something has to be done."

Asked if he would have removed Assad, Trump said "something should have happened" after it was revealed that he used sarin gas on his own people.

"Probably, in retrospect, they should have gone in and done something with Assad. But you know, Assad is not our biggest problem because Assad and ISIS are actually fighting," Trump explained. "So now what we're doing is we're fighting ISIS and ISIS wants to fight Assad. Some people could say, 'Why don't you just let them fight out and you take out the remnants?'"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-213430#ixzz3lshJlUTR

You've been peddling that lie here forever, off the cuff comments taken out of context versus many many many speeches, comments and actions to the contrary.  Every time you get smacked down on a thread here, you just ignore and find another thread to lie in.  Keep supporting Hillary. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2016, 11:11:42 PM »
You've been peddling that lie here forever, off the cuff comments taken out of context versus many many many speeches, comments and actions to the contrary.  Every time you get smacked down on a thread here, you just ignore and find another thread to lie in.  Keep supporting Hillary. 
'

You're seriously defending his flip flop as "off the cuff, out of context'?

Sorry, but no... that doesn't fly if you want to be president and you're calling FOX news to clarify position as he did there.

Trump supported bringing in syrian refugees last year.  Then he changed his mind.  Just admit he flipflopped.  Please don't call it "oh, he was just joking around, he didn't mean it".  I think he did, then someone explained it to him, so he changed.

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2016, 08:01:08 AM »
Studies have shown that Republicans have higher IQ's....Education is no indication of IQ...If you were smarter you would know that...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2016, 08:19:49 AM »
'

You're seriously defending his flip flop as "off the cuff, out of context'?

Sorry, but no... that doesn't fly if you want to be president and you're calling FOX news to clarify position as he did there.

Trump supported bringing in syrian refugees last year.  Then he changed his mind.  Just admit he flipflopped.  Please don't call it "oh, he was just joking around, he didn't mean it".  I think he did, then someone explained it to him, so he changed.

Your game of quoting things from a year ago is quite tired.  It's not a flip flop, Trump was never for letting in those refugees because they are a bunch of unvented possible terrorists.  But your flip flop point implicitly concedes that his position now is to keep them out.  A smarter argument is the claim that you have clairvoyant powers and can tell through your telepathic skills that he is lying.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 17, 2016, 09:02:50 AM »
Your game of quoting things from a year ago is quite tired.  It's not a flip flop, Trump was never for letting in those refugees because they are a bunch of unvented possible terrorists.  But your flip flop point implicitly concedes that his position now is to keep them out.  A smarter argument is the claim that you have clairvoyant powers and can tell through your telepathic skills that he is lying.

A quote from a year ago still matters.   Obama said shit in 2008 and 2000 and 1995 that people are still referencing.   Yes, trump said we have to accept syrian refugees.  He said it in Sept 2015 and you cannot just discount it as "old shit" because he says something different now.

Contradictory statements from hilary over the past year damn sure matter today.  Same with trump.  

Bottom line - in the past year, Trump made statements supporting Syrian refugees, then statements condemning it.  He said both.  I don't trust a candidate that can swing so extreme on both sides of such an important issue.  Maybe you have the ability to just pretend the 1st one didn't matter.  I cannot do that.  To me it seemed like he was speaking frankly and that is how he really feels, as he was contrary to FOX opinion at the time.  He believed it.  His new position, I think he's jut acting to rally republican base support. I don't think he'll stop the influx as president.  Already he's waivered on his "I, donald J Trump, call for a halt to all muslim immigrants until we can figure this out".   Already.  You know that, right?  He's stepped back from that position too.

It's easy to pretend these flipflops don't matter. I think he's way more liberal than you realize.