Author Topic: Classic McGrath IG post. Lmao.  (Read 5845 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Classic McGrath IG post. Lmao.
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2015, 08:12:40 AM »
Over the course of his life, he mostly went between 1-4iu every 12 hours with 2iu being the most common. That was his "maintenance dose". As anybody that's ever cared for a diabetic cat knows, their level of diabetes can swing horribly from day to day while you are trying to get them dialed in. Over the course of his life, he was spontaneously "cured" 2 or 3 times, but slipped back after a few weeks. His little pancreas kept me guessing, that's for sure.

If only i'd been as into BB as I am now, LOL.

Here's a picture of him that has to go back to 2001(note the shitty, 80 pound CRT monitor)

Damn man that's awesome respect.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2015, 08:35:22 AM »
Over the course of his life, he mostly went between 1-4iu every 12 hours with 2iu being the most common. That was his "maintenance dose". As anybody that's ever cared for a diabetic cat knows, their level of diabetes can swing horribly from day to day while you are trying to get them dialed in. Over the course of his life, he was spontaneously "cured" 2 or 3 times, but slipped back after a few weeks. His little pancreas kept me guessing, that's for sure.

Here's a picture of him that has to go back to 2001(note the shitty, 80 pound CRT monitor)

Cute cat. :) How long ago did he pass ?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2015, 08:36:59 AM »
Cute cat. :) How long ago did he pass ?

2007 (his memorial stone is here in my office). He's buried in the backyard of my old Florida house.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »

What a beautiful cat!
?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2015, 08:43:03 AM »
What a beautiful cat!

Likely part Norwegian Forest Cat. A "domestic long hair" which means he got shaved instead of shedding. Sorta like a Maine C-o-o-n (it's a real fucking thing).

My current cat is a DLH too and needs to be shorn twice a year also.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2015, 08:43:41 AM »
2007 (his memorial stone is here in my office). He's buried in the backyard of my old Florida house.

:)

I apologize to the OP for completely derailing this thread lol. I take full blame.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2015, 08:44:52 AM »

:)

I apologize to the OP for completely derailing this thread lol. I take full blame.

There are no threads on Getbig that don't get derailed. I am just thrilled that this hasn't yet turned into another Pellius/The Beef/Chaos deathmatch.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2015, 08:55:44 AM »
There are no threads on Getbig that don't get derailed. I am just thrilled that this hasn't yet turned into another Pellius/The Beef/Chaos deathmatch.

Hahaha.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2015, 11:14:39 AM »

Wonderful cat really... Lol at McGrath... :D

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2015, 06:05:49 AM »
I thought a "Classic McGrath IG post" was him snapping a shot of his girl's ass when she wasn't looking