Author Topic: TED CRUZ TO MITT ROMNEY: "SHUT UP! OBAMA CLOBBERED YOU"!!!  (Read 820 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
TED CRUZ TO MITT ROMNEY: "SHUT UP! OBAMA CLOBBERED YOU"!!!
« on: July 31, 2015, 08:45:20 AM »
Ted Cruz came out forcefully against Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush , telling them that they are cowards for not speaking out against the Iran nuclear deal and specifically told Romney (in response to Romney's criticism of Cruz) to basically be quiet since "you were clobbered by Obama" in the last election...WOW....Republ icans are really going at each other....This is going to be one hell of a primary season...

I wonder if Romney made a mistake by dropping out so early???...He seems awfully rational compared to the other guys......it would have been awesome to see him and Trump going head to head

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/30/cruz-slams-romney-bush-over-iran-gop-too-scared-to-speak-truth/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: TED CRUZ TO MITT ROMNEY: "SHUT UP! OBAMA CLOBBERED YOU"!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 08:49:51 AM »
historically, obama was SO beatable in 2012.   Still shocked, even after leading following debate #1, how romney managed to lose in what was nearly a landslide.  The base just didn't bother voting for a RINO. 

Will repubs repeat and choose a left-leaning repub like jeb or trump again?  Probably.  RINOs lost in 2008 and 2012... let's try it again!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2015, 08:53:48 AM »
historically, obama was SO beatable in 2012.   Still shocked, even after leading following debate #1, how romney managed to lose in what was nearly a landslide.  The base just didn't bother voting for a RINO. 

Will repubs repeat and choose a left-leaning repub like jeb or trump again?  Probably.  RINOs lost in 2008 and 2012... let's try it again!

I could be wrong but Its possible that America doesn't like to vote for those who are really OVERTLY rich unless you are royalty like the Kennedys, Rockerfellers, Roosevelts, Clintons, and Bushes...I think thats one of the things that may have been held against Romney...that  he is out of touch with regular Americans..espeically after that 47% comment

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2015, 10:13:42 AM »
I could be wrong but Its possible that America doesn't like to vote for those who are really OVERTLY rich unless you are royalty like the Kennedys, Rockerfellers, Roosevelts, Clintons, and Bushes...I think thats one of the things that may have been held against Romney...that  he is out of touch with regular Americans..espeically after that 47% comment

yeah that 47% comment showed he was a total dick. 

Trump is so funny, he exaggerates his wealth, he flies a chopper with his name on it.  He's proud to be rich.  Reminds me of mccain saying he wants a USA where everyone is a billionaire lol.  Trump sells that dream, people love it.

Trump has many repubs - who hate his position on things - willing to support him because they like his personality.  He's the crazy chick that's rude to your friends that gives amazing BJs.  Can't stand her, but hey...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2015, 01:03:48 PM »
yeah that 47% comment showed he was a total dick. 

Trump is so funny, he exaggerates his wealth, he flies a chopper with his name on it.  He's proud to be rich.  Reminds me of mccain saying he wants a USA where everyone is a billionaire lol.  Trump sells that dream, people love it.

Trump has many repubs - who hate his position on things - willing to support him because they like his personality.  He's the crazy chick that's rude to your friends that gives amazing BJs.  Can't stand her, but hey...

He was also recently called out by the NY state District Attorney for running real estate schools which were found to be scams....I'm not sure what the status is right now but trump got angry at the time and started calling the D.A. names..LOL..and brought out that the D.A. had previously asked for donations to his campaign

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 08:43:03 AM »
I think that maybe we (right wing) are just not in the driver seat anymore. Maybe this isn't just a hiatus from republican presidents for a while, and is the beginning of the tipping point. I myself, and concerned for my future generations once that tipping point goes full tilt.