Author Topic: UFC 190 - Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia - 34 seconds  (Read 30527 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
UFC 190 - Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia - 34 seconds
« on: August 02, 2015, 04:10:47 AM »
Ronda Rousey Destroyed Bethe Correia In 34 Seconds

Anyone care to comment?

V

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: UFC 190 (SPOILER)
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 04:17:27 AM »
I find these fights highly non-interesting.

I don't think that I will ever find myself interested in watching females in the UFC.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 04:22:26 AM »

I don't think that I will ever find myself interested in watching females in the UFC.

Everyone on my Facebook is just ranting and raving about Rousey. Personally, I could care less about the fight. Especially if it involves two women, as I find most female sports to be about as boring as watching paint dry.

Now if she were nude in photos ... that's a different story. She'd have my interest then.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 04:23:32 AM »

I have so far felt the same way.  But this force feeding womens MMA down the public's throats that the UFC is doing is slowly getting to me.  I have come to dislike Ronda Rousey very much, she aggravates my inner misogynist, and I would like to see her get beaten and convincingly.
V

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 04:29:45 AM »
Ronda Rousey Destroyed Bethe Correia In 34 Seconds

Anyone care to comment?

Wasn't even a solid shot, looked like she didn't want any part of this fight, happens with the men also..

If any I the uk guys watched dylon whites fight last night, that fat Brazilian fell over soon as he touched him, should have the purses withheld.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 04:31:53 AM »
I have so far felt the same way.  But this force feeding womens MMA down the public's throats that the UFC is doing is slowly getting to me.  I have come to dislike Ronda Rousey very much, she aggravates my inner misogynist, and I would like to see her get beaten and convincingly.

Cyborg tweeted last night a suggestive that she was going to fight her next fight at 140 and then "the greatest MMA matchup ever" or something like that.

Dunno how they will square the different associations.

Frankly, I want Cyborg to beat Rousey like a rented mule. I am so sick of Rousey and all of that "I can beat anybody" shit. I would pay money to see Rousey get hit by a bus at this point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 04:39:43 AM »

x2. Have to give props to Rousey, but I could care less about women's MMA.

She showed some growth in her striking game, which is a good sign. It was getting boring seeing her win by armbar in every fight.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2015, 05:54:27 AM »
The ring announcer and commentators are annoying beyond belief. 

People are already watching the fight, so stop "selling" it FFS.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 06:05:52 AM »
The ring announcer and commentators are annoying beyond belief. 

People are already watching the fight, so stop "selling" it FFS.

Rhonda Rousey WYHI?

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2015, 06:07:10 AM »
Rhonda Rousey WYHI?

As long as she didn't talk,  and wore her girl clothes instead of her MMA clothes.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2015, 06:13:41 AM »
As long as she didn't talk,  and wore her girl clothes instead of her MMA clothes.

Thank you.

Biggest turn on for me is when a woman acts and behaves like a woman. I have no patience nor tolerance for masculine women. Just sayin.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2015, 06:18:20 AM »

Thank you.

Biggest turn on for me is when a woman acts and behaves like a woman. I have no patience nor tolerance for masculine women. Just sayin.

x2 women should have big round tits and ass, narrow waist, nice calves, and be dripping in estrogen.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2015, 06:53:28 AM »
I hope she does a catch weight of 140 with cyborg..
Her fights are boring..
Looking forward to her getting bitch slapped by cyborg..
Can't stand the bitch.. especially when Dana starts saying she can beat
Any man  ::)
Now she is also believing her own hype..

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2015, 06:59:26 AM »
Watched it live . . . The punch looked as if it did not connect. Fight looked fixed.

THE BEEF

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2015, 07:05:26 AM »
Wasn't even a solid shot

I guess you don't know much about MMA. Shot in the ear fucks up your balance instantly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2015, 07:09:06 AM »
I guess you don't know much about MMA. Shot in the ear fucks up your balance instantly.

It looked just below and to the back of the ear, and it didn't look like it had a lot behind it. Of course, slo-mo makes everything look like a love tap. It's also possible that the tin can had a glass jaw too.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: UFC 190 - Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia - 34 seconds
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2015, 08:25:29 AM »
The same this time as her last fight, which we were at.  Lots of trash talking by Corria, but nothing there.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2015, 08:49:04 AM »
I don't watch a lot of MMA but I do like her style. She is just very direct and goes after her opponent without a lot of dancing around. If only more men fighters would do that.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2015, 09:04:27 AM »
lesbians...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2015, 09:05:37 AM »
How long until she's fighting dudes?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2015, 09:18:52 AM »
Cyborg tweeted last night a suggestive that she was going to fight her next fight at 140 and then "the greatest MMA matchup ever" or something like that.

Dunno how they will square the different associations.

Frankly, I want Cyborg to beat Rousey like a rented mule. I am so sick of Rousey and all of that "I can beat anybody" shit. I would pay money to see Rousey get hit by a bus at this point.

ha, this is how delusional these bints have become now

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2015, 09:34:41 AM »
x2 women should have big round tits and ass, narrow waist, nice calves, and be dripping in estrogen.

You'll hear no complaints from me lol.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2015, 09:38:45 AM »
It's just the same fight over and over again with a different opponent. That's not interesting or entertaining.

Brendan Schaub said it best, in that at the present moment, Ronda is like a present day Lebron James playing basketball against white, basketball players from the 1950's. It's just not fair, let alone fun to watch.

Until woman's MMA gets more established female fighters (the likes that have been training from a very early age - pre-teens/early teens), it will still be what it is today, a dog and pony show.

I think Cyborg could give her some trouble if the fight remains standing. Cyborg has way better striking. While Ronda's Judo is pretty amazing, Cyborg might be able to hang with her well, as she sports strong experience in JiuJitsu as a brown belt under Andrea Galvao. Until this fight happens, I don't think I will ever bother to pay or even watch any more Rousey fights, unless the fight happens to be sandwiched in between a couple of great male fights.

"1"

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2015, 09:39:47 AM »
a miss to the back of the ear followed up by a powerless shot to the cheek on the way down put her out like that?!!

Looks like a dive to me.  Classic UFC to throw cans and fixed fights "at the champ" to pump ratings and make money.   ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2015, 09:40:14 AM »
Some media reported told Rousey that they now have an HGH test and will be using it. Rousey's face went white and she got really nervous and said something like "when did think start to be able to do HGH tests"...All these people are drugged up phony's...Rousey stated that she couldn't believe how easy it is to beat the drug tests in MMA compared to the Olympics. But she's natural. I think if any girl ever beats her, that the UFC will say that girls drug test came up positive for PED's. Even if it didn't. lol