Author Topic: Republican Presidential - August 1st - Donald Trump in the lead  (Read 1828 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Only the top 10 in the lead can compete in the first Republican Presidential Debate

19% - Donald Trump
15% - Scott walker
14% - Jeb Bush
10% - Ben Carson
  9% - Ted Cruz
  6% - Mike Huckabee
  6% - Rand Paul
  5% - Marco Rubio
  3% - Chris Christie
  3% - Ricky Perry
  3% - John Kasich

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Republican Presidential - August 1st - Donald Trump in the lead
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 09:45:07 AM »
trump will win, but media will swoon over Kasich.  He's more liberal than anyone else in the race.  MSNBC loves the guy, 24/7 talking about how electable he is.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 10:14:29 AM »
trump will win, but media will swoon over Kasich.  He's more liberal than anyone else in the race.  MSNBC loves the guy, 24/7 talking about how electable he is.

Congrats, you're one of 19 people who still watch MSNBC..lol.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2015, 10:24:59 AM »
Only the top 10 in the lead can compete in the first Republican Presidential Debate

19% - Donald Trump
15% - Scott walker
14% - Jeb Bush
10% - Ben Carson
  9% - Ted Cruz
  6% - Mike Huckabee
  6% - Rand Paul
  5% - Marco Rubio
  3% - Chris Christie
  3% - Ricky Perry
  3% - John Kasich

now we have the media (and one channel) literally picking the candidates

it used to be the people via the primaries but now Fox News will tell you what your options will be

it would be much more fair (and democratic) to just take the entire group and randomly split them in half and have 2 debates so that all candidates have equal access to the voters

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2015, 11:15:40 AM »
Jeb Bush with Ben Carson as VP is the only chance the right has. Trump will sink the party.  Where's Mitt when you need him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 11:57:35 AM »
Congrats, you're one of 19 people who still watch MSNBC..lol.

yet they've won 4 of the last 6 elections by comfy margins.

odd for a network nobody watches.  If only FOX viewers would vote.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 02:30:25 PM »
Jeb Bush with Ben Carson as VP is the only chance the right has. Trump will sink the party.  Where's Mitt when you need him?

Huh?
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 01:06:26 PM »
Too bad Trump will take the spot of a much more deserving candidate, but his flame is going to flicker the more he opens his mouth, especially in a somewhat controlled environment. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 04:20:36 PM »
Too bad Trump will take the spot of a much more deserving candidate, but his flame is going to flicker the more he opens his mouth, especially in a somewhat controlled environment. 

I agree he's taking all the wind out of better candidates.

however, i disagree he'll suddenly fizzle once he gets in a debate.  he's used to live TV (apprentice finales, many interviews over 30 years), so he knows how to look at camera, he knows how to smile, hold shoulders.  He will be the star up there.  He hasn't fizzed despite 24/7 interviews with every news channel. 

he's already said he'll grow up a little in the debates.
And every time he's opened mouth, he's gone UP in the polls.  DOUBLING walker in Iowa now?  and that's a conservative place that Santorum won in 2012, remember?   

DE, I think you WANT trump to fail, but you also said he'd never do well in polls without spending tons of his own $.  He's OWNING the polls by just talking.  The base, the tea party, they WANT this reformed liberal, despite his immaturity and jackass nature.  They loved palin too - also immature, promiscuous, and not all that bright.  They love venom, and trump and palin both had it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2015, 04:31:00 PM »

19% - Donald Trump
15% - Scott walker
14% - Jeb Bush
10% - Ben Carson
  9% - Ted Cruz
  6% - Mike Huckabee
  6% - Rand Paul
  5% - Marco Rubio
  3% - Chris Christie
  3% - Ricky Perry
  3% - John Kasich

Trump is leading at 26% as of today. (240 on suicide watch)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2015, 04:47:21 PM »
I agree he's taking all the wind out of better candidates.

however, i disagree he'll suddenly fizzle once he gets in a debate.  he's used to live TV (apprentice finales, many interviews over 30 years), so he knows how to look at camera, he knows how to smile, hold shoulders.  He will be the star up there.  He hasn't fizzed despite 24/7 interviews with every news channel. 

he's already said he'll grow up a little in the debates.
And every time he's opened mouth, he's gone UP in the polls.  DOUBLING walker in Iowa now?  and that's a conservative place that Santorum won in 2012, remember?   

DE, I think you WANT trump to fail, but you also said he'd never do well in polls without spending tons of his own $.  He's OWNING the polls by just talking.  The base, the tea party, they WANT this reformed liberal, despite his immaturity and jackass nature.  They loved palin too - also immature, promiscuous, and not all that bright.  They love venom, and trump and palin both had it.

He's not doing much of anything of substance. 

I don't "want trump to fail."   ::)  I want to see legitimate candidates, regardless of party.  He's not one of them. 

Your predictions about candidates and elections are wrong about 99.9 percent of the time.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2015, 05:16:34 PM »
Trump is leading at 26% as of today. (240 on suicide watch)

wait, so the liberal (me) is upset that a lifetime liberal (trump) is doing well in the polls?

You're 100% on Trump's nuts now.  I love it.  You've completely given up on actual conservatives like walker or my choice, Cruz, and now you're bragging that an immature, obnoxious lib like Trump is leading the polls.

Props, once again, to dos equis for continuing to see trump as an obnoxious, immature joke.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2015, 07:46:30 PM »
wait, so the liberal (me) is upset that a lifetime liberal (trump) is doing well in the polls?

You're 100% on Trump's nuts now.  I love it.  You've completely given up on actual conservatives like walker or my choice, Cruz, and now you're bragging that an immature, obnoxious lib like Trump is leading the polls.

Props, once again, to dos equis for continuing to see trump as an obnoxious, immature joke.

I've got to hand it to Trump, what he has been able to accomplish in such a short period of time is pretty remarkable. Twice the support of anybody else. Favorability skyrocketing. Will be standing front and center stage come debate time in a few days.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2015, 08:00:46 PM »
I've got to hand it to Trump, what he has been able to accomplish in such a short period of time is pretty remarkable. Twice the support of anybody else. Favorability skyrocketing. Will be standing front and center stage come debate time in a few days.

it's still early.   Cain was leading last time, and romney didn't even do the first debate, i believe.

The scary part is how good he's doing while BOTH msnbc and FOX are nonstop talking about how it's not a real campaign, how he'll fizzle, how he's just a fringe candidate. 

Once FOX decides to support him, look out

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2015, 08:07:38 PM »
it's still early.   Cain was leading last time, and romney didn't even do the first debate, i believe.

The scary part is how good he's doing while BOTH msnbc and FOX are nonstop talking about how it's not a real campaign, how he'll fizzle, how he's just a fringe candidate. 

Once FOX decides to support him, look out

Yeah I think I read somewhere today that he was receiving 10 times the coverage of any other GOP candidate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2015, 08:13:51 PM »
Yeah I think I read somewhere today that he was receiving 10 times the coverage of any other GOP candidate.

it feels like 20x more.  He's good for ratings, that is what all of these media outlets care about.

and people want to be part of something big, they want to be cool.  Brad pitt, with no resume, would be leading the dems right now if he ran.  No experience, but by golly, he's tough and screams "USA" and calls other candidates names.

Repubs are just sucked into the celebrity of it.  They want a hero.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2015, 08:18:42 PM »
it feels like 20x more.  He's good for ratings, that is what all of these media outlets care about.

and people want to be part of something big, they want to be cool.  Brad pitt, with no resume, would be leading the dems right now if he ran.  No experience, but by golly, he's tough and screams "USA" and calls other candidates names.

Repubs are just sucked into the celebrity of it.  They want a hero.

It's the hat bro. A fcking thing of beauty. Doubled his favorability overnight.