Author Topic: Pres. Christie will repeal all weed-friendly states and PROSECUTE any pot users  (Read 961 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jacobsullum/2015/06/11/on-marijuana-legalization-most-presidential-candidates-agree-with-fiorina-not-christie/

Last-minute desperation to try to win the "extremely anti-drug" base of the repub party, and/or say something wild and crazy, right before the debate cutoff.

I give props to the repub base for seeing thru this longtime liberal.  I just wish they'd stop being so starstruck by Trump and see him for the liberal that he is. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
How exactly can the president "repeal all weed-friendly states"?  That makes zero sense.  I'm not going to bother reading the link, given that the person who started this thread can't seem to tell the truth. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
says the man who will never be president
he might as well as many crazy things as possible to make news while he can.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
says the man who will never be president
he might as well as many crazy things as possible to make news while he can.

Except I doubt he said he will "repeal all weed-friendly states," whatever the heck that means.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
How exactly can the president "repeal all weed-friendly states"?  That makes zero sense.  I'm not going to bother reading the link, given that the person who started this thread can't seem to tell the truth.  

you should have read the story.  he'll deliver a nice federal mandate.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
you should have read the story.  he'll deliver a nice federal mandate.

O Rly?  How exactly did he say he will "repeal all weed-friendly states"?

240 is Back

• Getbig V

you've always just loved you some Christie.

Poll: Chris Christie no longer top presidential primary pick of N.J. Republicans

New Jersey Republicans no longer consider Chris Christie their top choice to be the next president, with more potential primary voters supporting celebrity businessman Donald Trump than the state’s sitting governor, according to a Rutgers-Eagleton Poll released on Monday.

Nearly half of the state’s Republicans do not believe Christie would make a good president, according to the poll, which surveyed voters in the Garden State over the last week.

Just 12 percent of G.O.P. voters in New Jersey would actually cast a ballot for the two-term executive if the primary was held now. He placed second, running two points ahead of Jeb Bush and Scott Walker, and nine points behind Trump.

Ashley Koning, the assistant director of the Eagleton Center Rutgers, said the voters “remain sour about the thought of a ‘President’ Christie and don’t expect him to snag the nomination.”

“Most share the growing belief that Christie missed his chance to run for president at the height of his popularity,” Koning said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/poll-guy-support-chris-christie-for-president-120956.html#ixzz3ho4rvDJC

240 is Back

• Getbig V

since you didn't click the link, I'll paste it for you -

“Marijuana is against the law in the states and it should be enforced in all 50 states,” the New Jersey governor said on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning. “That’s the law and the Christie administration will support it.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769.html#ixzz3hoMc1vqr

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
It's a political move that I don't quite understand but I really don't know much about the odds and ends of how the whole marijuana legalization thing is going. Personally I could care less but the voters did pass the bill so I don't really see the upside of campaigning with that particular issue.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
O Rly?  How exactly did he say he will "repeal all weed-friendly states"?

“If you’re getting high in Colorado today, enjoy it,” Christie warned. “As of January 2017, I will enforce the federal laws.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769.html#ixzz3hoMjQMR2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
since you didn't click the link, I'll paste it for you -

“Marijuana is against the law in the states and it should be enforced in all 50 states,” the New Jersey governor said on “Fox and Friends” Wednesday morning. “That’s the law and the Christie administration will support it.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769.html#ixzz3hoMc1vqr

I'm looking specifically for the part where he says he will "repeal all weed-friendly states."  What you posted says he will enforce federal law, which is what the executive branch is required by the Constitution to do. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
“If you’re getting high in Colorado today, enjoy it,” Christie warned. “As of January 2017, I will enforce the federal laws.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/07/chris-christie-enforce-marijuana-illegal-2016-120769.html#ixzz3hoMjQMR2

Here again he is saying he will enforce federal law, which he is required by the Constitution to do.  Where is the part where he says he will "repeal all weed-friendly states"? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I'm looking specifically for the part where he says he will "repeal all weed-friendly states."  What you posted says he will enforce federal law, which is what the executive branch is required by the Constitution to do.  

youre playing word games after i showed you that your hero Christie was going to shit all over states' rights.

he's your Bae, I get it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
youre playing word games after i showed you that your hero Christie was going to shit all over states' rights.

he's your Bae, I get it.

So you're acknowledging you didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you said "Christie will repeal all weed-friendly states."  That's actually a laugh out loud funny line.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
So you're acknowledging you didn't know what the heck you were talking about when you said "Christie will repeal all weed-friendly states."  That's actually a laugh out loud funny line.   :)

your MCM* Christie is hating on pothead nationwide to suck up to anti-drug types, in some last minute ditch effort to make the top 10 at a shitty FOX debate. 

*man crush monday... and in Christie's case, crush might be a verb here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
your MCM* Christie is hating on pothead nationwide to suck up to anti-drug types, in some last minute ditch effort to make the top 10 at a shitty FOX debate. 

*man crush monday... and in Christie's case, crush might be a verb here.

I know right?  He is going to "repeal all weed-friendly states" if elected POTUS.  That is an outrage!  We must stop the Fat Man.   >:(