Author Topic: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.  (Read 22126 times)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2015, 10:56:39 AM »
Research Chems aromasin and prami for when I high dose 19nors. I have dbol it would do me good right now it gives me veins and shit not really bloat I watch diet little better on dbol also have to take little bit more AI with the dianabol, but there is some strong ass drol going around my gym but I don't fuck with people too many cops at my gym. This drol is in plain caps idk if it even has a brand there is a group of dudes popping them lol I have a powerlifting buddy was popping around 400mgs of them drol running AP tren suspension 3 grams of test 1 g deca and he fucking smoked everybody at his meet

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2015, 11:21:16 AM »
Research Chems aromasin and prami for when I high dose 19nors. I have dbol it would do me good right now it gives me veins and shit not really bloat I watch diet little better on dbol also have to take little bit more AI with the dianabol, but there is some strong ass drol going around my gym but I don't fuck with people too many cops at my gym. This drol is in plain caps idk if it even has a brand there is a group of dudes popping them lol I have a powerlifting buddy was popping around 400mgs of them drol running AP tren suspension 3 grams of test 1 g deca and he fucking smoked everybody at his meet

Holy shit! I'm surprised his nose didn't start bleeding. we got one kid who smokes everybody in our town and nearby states and he uses very little just crazy genetic freak. he is crazy ripped too! he set a record at the emerald cup,he could of jumped in the mens open class after the meet and won that overall too,Ive never seen such a genetic freak. Most powerlifters have some weight on them this guy is like 5%BF and holds size, bodybuilder look but strong as fuck.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2015, 11:24:15 AM »
In my 50's and started trt doses at 50. Was a top powelifter but at 24 bailed for my corporate career. From 24 to 50 no gear and a crazy response when I started (30lb weight gain). I decided to try some test and gh due to a cervical spinal injury which was casing me to lose strength in my left arm and excruciating pain.

Carrying some serious lean size there... Good to see some guys on here looking good, pest' looking good too, look kik a doppleganger for my younger brother.... Props to ww for finaly posting pics too

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2015, 11:45:31 AM »
Holy shit! I'm surprised his nose didn't start bleeding. we got one kid who smokes everybody in our town and nearby states and he uses very little just crazy genetic freak. he is crazy ripped too! he set a record at the emerald cup,he could of jumped in the mens open class after the meet and won that overall too,Ive never seen such a genetic freak. Most powerlifters have some weight on them this guy is like 5%BF and holds size, bodybuilder look but strong as fuck.
No this guy was like 20% body fat during the comp he's dropping fat now I'm helping him with diet his showing some abs and shoulder separation with veins at 5'9ish 245lbs he's a big dude squat 6 plates a side on the bar ass to grass for reps. And pulling about the same on deads accept no belt with 6 plates.  Don't see somebody doing that shit every day lol at least I don't gyms around me suckkkk. Ide love to train at a rusty loud ass heavy metal weight slamming gym the atmosphere is better to me. If I get rowdy or cuss and tell at somebody I'm training with u get looked at funny sucks but fuck them in trying to get big so I make an ass out of my self and do what I want lol

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2015, 11:52:55 AM »
No this guy was like 20% body fat during the comp he's dropping fat now I'm helping him with diet his showing some abs and shoulder separation with veins at 5'9ish 245lbs he's a big dude squat 6 plates a side on the bar ass to grass for reps. And pulling about the same on deads accept no belt with 6 plates.  Don't see somebody doing that shit every day lol at least I don't gyms around me suckkkk. Ide love to train at a rusty loud ass heavy metal weight slamming gym the atmosphere is better to me. If I get rowdy or cuss and tell at somebody I'm training with u get looked at funny sucks but fuck them in trying to get big so I make an ass out of my self and do what I want lol

bro this kid lifts that heavy at 5%BF with minimal drugs,craziest shit I have seen from a 22 year old kid at any gym I have been to. He smokes all us physique wise too. just a real FREAK. he works at the gym as well I'll try to get a picture of this kid. I know him very well he lives one block away as well.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 01:18:57 PM »
Some people were born to do this shit others can only dream. Genetics!!! u have what u r born with and can't change that shit with drugs of any kind but u can do your best and see what u r made out of its all what u enjoy to do at the end of the day. That's oustanding and rare, young too 22 he will only get better if he's smart

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 01:41:09 PM »
Some people were born to do this shit others can only dream. Genetics!!! u have what u r born with and can't change that shit with drugs of any kind but u can do your best and see what u r made out of its all what u enjoy to do at the end of the day. That's oustanding and rare, young too 22 he will only get better if he's smart

Yeah he's the 1%. He def has pro genetics.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2015, 05:35:39 PM »
One more

What are you currently running and what are your goals?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 02:30:11 AM »
Currently on 375sust 300npp 300maste weekly
Goal is to add muscle and stay lean I'm happy with my size I just have to bring up my legs and calves and arms it would b nice to b about 15 lbs heavier I admit but I'm not sure I'm going to achieve it with my low dosages I'm just not going to run high amounts for long periods so I will do the same thing as I did this last year. I can already see I'm growing still by increasing my calories these last few weeks and staying lean I'm just going to continue what has been working for me I probably train too often as well (2days a month off)

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2015, 02:48:02 AM »
Goal is to add muscle and stay lean I'm happy with my size I just have to bring up my legs and calves and arms it would b nice to b about 15 lbs heavier I admit but I'm not sure I'm going to achieve it with my low dosages I'm just not going to run high amounts for long periods so I will do the same thing as I did this last year. I can already see I'm growing still by increasing my calories these last few weeks and staying lean I'm just going to continue what has been working for me I probably train too often as well (2days a month off)

don;t buy in to that overtraining theory. your on juice you can train  twice a day. I did doubles for a few months daily. I don;t feel good if I take even a day off. even if it's just a calf and ab workout and maybe cardio get your ass in there. better then being at home. I know it's hard with a wife or girlfriend. girls rob alot of my time.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2015, 02:58:38 AM »
if you can train a week in a row then youre moving weights up and down but not training

steroids do NOTHING for your central nervous system.
your muscles dont overtrain. your CNS does.

at least if you train - and NOT just move around some weights.

you can NOT work out with intensity for days on end. or even weeks. or twice a day ^^ that always leads into stagnation and massive fatigue and if you still keep it up in burn out and even muscle loss. you fuck up your nervous system with that.
and no, popping ephedrine does NOT help lol

that being said.
i ALWAYS have the best results by training eod. doesnt matter if cutting or bulking. 60 minutes. not more. but 60 minutes of of lifting the fuck out of every weight in range, no breaks, supersets, dropsets until your half dead. thats training.
i love training though so i hold myself back a bit and work out 5-6 days a week. i love my gym time so i go as often as i can, but eod gives me better results.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2015, 03:44:54 AM »
Lol @me not training and moving weights up and down^^ u can't hang don't make excuses for us

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2015, 04:00:16 AM »
5 days a week is enough but if your juicing why not train harder if you can. somethings wrong if you can't train everyday at least once. I can run doubles at HIT pace moving decent weight. I'll superset drop set the fuck out of everything too. depends how much your sleeping and eating and your drugs. I took this last weekend off just 3 days and went out of town where there were no gyms and I was on my gear I couldn't take it. drove me crazy I fiend for a good muscle pump. like I said even if it's just training calves,abs and cardio there is always something to work on. I know alot of guys who workout everyday twice even if one workout is just a pump session. My CNS can get taxed but that's mainly from that car wreck I was in..

I do know that taxed CNS feeling.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2015, 04:05:00 AM »
if you can train a week in a row then youre moving weights up and down but not training

steroids do NOTHING for your central nervous system.
your muscles dont overtrain. your CNS does.

at least if you train - and NOT just move around some weights.

you can NOT work out with intensity for days on end. or even weeks. or twice a day ^^ that always leads into stagnation and massive fatigue and if you still keep it up in burn out and even muscle loss. you fuck up your nervous system with that.
and no, popping ephedrine does NOT help lol

that being said.
i ALWAYS have the best results by training eod. doesnt matter if cutting or bulking. 60 minutes. not more. but 60 minutes of of lifting the fuck out of every weight in range, no breaks, supersets, dropsets until your half dead. thats training.
i love training though so i hold myself back a bit and work out 5-6 days a week. i love my gym time so i go as often as i can, but eod gives me better results.

I agree with you on most things you do alot of research but not this! plus have you seen Ptest train? we don't know his training style by pictures. he could do HIT and dropset everything his form looks strict and if he uses a bicep blaster you can;t really cheat at least when you train biceps sounds like he's using strict form.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2015, 04:25:01 AM »
Lol @me not training and moving weights up and down^^ u can't hang don't make excuses for us

just saying it how it is really.
you said yourself youre probably resting too little.

ive literally seen EVERYone doing this shit with no rest for weeks... it goes all well for 3-4 weeks, then they fuck themselves up and have to take 2-3 weeks break
or they rely more and more on pre workouts, stims, ephedrine and shit and otherwise cant get their asses up.
and after a few weeks EVERY single one of them stagnates

you can pretty easily test if youre overtraining by checking your resting heart rate regularly btw.

if youve been doing this for months or years then more power to you.

it just didnt work for EVERY SINGLE ONE i know.

btw, GH might change that since it does have effects on CNS too. AAS alone, no.
so if youre using (high) doses GH it might go well... i dont have experience with that tho

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2015, 04:34:07 AM »
Lol Yea I end up every few weeks with a couple days off every so often I feel run down. But I'm trying to keep body fat lower with out starving training so much helps me with that. This winter il maybe get 4-5 days a week in probly grow more like u say

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2015, 09:15:39 AM »

If you were training till true positive failure and doing 1 working set per excersize while implementing progressive overload while keeping gym time to under 45 mins and leaving knowing that you gave it your all...you would not be able to train more than 4-5 days a week with this style and maybe even less at first...You would grow much more as well..Seems like your supporting some decent conditioning but at the expense of size..You're been training far too long to not be bigger than you are?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2015, 10:08:09 AM »
The goal is conditioning for now. Not understanding the last question?i have  Been consistently lifting with aas for little bit over 2 years starting and stopping previously which gets u no where. I can train as many days in  a week as I decide to if I tired I go anyway even if the weights used suffer. if it's over 45 minutes I don't really care I enjoy lifting. I'm in the gym total time for about 1 hour and a half includes cardio and about 15 minutes of bullshiting with regulars when I'm done. What would u describe failure? U mean until u can't do anymore and then take weight off and do more until u can't do that amount anymore again.... I fail with standing over head press at 225"lbs around 12-15 reps depending on the day which means I can not make the bar go up anymore even if I cheat out the last one with sloppy form... Or am I doing shit wrong

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2015, 10:12:19 AM »

If you were training till true positive failure and doing 1 working set per excersize while implementing progressive overload while keeping gym time to under 45 mins and leaving knowing that you gave it your all...you would not be able to train more than 4-5 days a week with this style and maybe even less at first...You would grow much more as well..Seems like your supporting some decent conditioning but at the expense of size..You're been training far too long to not be bigger than you are?

sounds like you follow Dorian yates principles.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2015, 11:12:51 AM »
The goal is conditioning for now. Not understanding the last question?i have  Been consistently lifting with aas for little bit over 2 years starting and stopping previously which gets u no where. I can train as many days in  a week as I decide to if I tired I go anyway even if the weights used suffer. if it's over 45 minutes I don't really care I enjoy lifting. I'm in the gym total time for about 1 hour and a half includes cardio and about 15 minutes of bullshiting with regulars when I'm done. What would u describe failure? U mean until u can't do anymore and then take weight off and do more until u can't do that amount anymore again.... I fail with standing over head press at 225"lbs around 12-15 reps depending on the day which means I can not make the bar go up anymore even if I cheat out the last one with sloppy form... Or am I doing shit wrong
once you train true positive failure or do forced negs during your workout you will be able to reach into the type 2b fibers you need for maximum mass growth which is basically someone being able to overcome genetic weak points and stimulate tougher fascias to grow which gives the REAL bodybuilder proportion..

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2015, 11:19:43 AM »
Ideal with a spotter. Once you feel like you can't get that next rep up with good form on your way down from your 5-6 rep or what have you..this is when we start venturing into the start of true positive failure..once you do not even have the confidence for the next rep is when you tap into yourself and get into a good mental mindset where you bang out the next rep by focusing a lot on breathing as well..once this rep is complete you try AGAIN and your partner gives you seconds to have a chance and will give you very minimal weight possible for you to get that weight up and once you're done that's when you start to REALLY stimulate those fibers and go AGAIN with bare minimum help from the spotter while he gives you a bit less time to do it yourself this time and after that last rep you're completely spent and have put more into that set and experiences more hardship than if you were to do 5 other sets with a lower weight 8-12 reps..this ensures you will not be able to train that muscle for most likely another weak and will force days off for feeding and growing :)

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2015, 11:43:08 AM »
Yep I agree with jizmo  100%. Ask me a year ago and I would say ya u can train 4 times a day on gear hehehhehehheehe. Guess what? You aren't making progress...

You gotta move weight up. You gotta tax your muscles joints cns  etc. If you do that no way in hell you can work out 2 times a day or everyday .

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2015, 11:49:10 AM »
No luxury of a spotter most days and with free weights u gotta have one to train like that. I compensate with a drop set  or more sets if no spotter. Not making excuses but I do train like this often and recently strained a peck on the flat bar bench press which is no longer on my list of tools. But I guarantee u if I'm forcing reps like that on a flat bench my tendons won't hold up or a peck will tear using heavy weights. My split goes chest, back, shoulder legs repeat throw arms in a different days usually bi with back ect....3 full days to recover on the muscles trained. 8 hours sleep 300-350 grams protein(egg whites chicken breast Nystrip salmon)ily carbs cycles from zero to whatever I feel I need fats come from meats and nuts havnt tracked cals or anything in a while because I was then started eating same shit everyday and just rotate carbs around. Winter time coming up I'm going to make a change in training to focus on size havnt really gave a fuck about size since December. It's time to grow and stop being a skinny bitch lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2015, 11:52:27 AM »
Btw could u post a pic? Just to ensure I'm not getting advise from a cross fit p99x looking dude. not calling u that

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: August 06, 2015, 12:08:28 PM »
if your pec and tendons cannot take a beating then you need more rest no? You say you cant train heavy because it will strain you...thats the whole point. maximum taxation on everything to hit all types of muscle fibers, cns, and tendons...you rest....you eat...you eat more. you take loads of gear.