Author Topic: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.  (Read 22091 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: WW's transformation thread. anybody else can join in.
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2015, 12:14:38 PM »
if your pec and tendons cannot take a beating then you need more rest no? You say you cant train heavy because it will strain you...thats the whole point. maximum taxation on everything to hit all types of muscle fibers, cns, and tendons...you rest....you eat...you eat more. you take loads of gear.

Time for you to post a pic as well my man. Lots of critisizing and no pics to know who this is all coming from. Since seeing WW's pics, you can't blame me.
?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2015, 12:24:42 PM »
Lol I train heavy no longer will on bench press just used it as an example post up pics or opinion means absolutely dick.

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2015, 12:25:53 PM »
not gonna happen as I have other interests($,gear sources, connections) that far exceed a dead message board :P take my advice or not. Or read from bbers/trainers like Dorian, Ronnie coleman, DJ, chris aceto etc who say the same thing.  Who are the best bbers witht he most density? The ones who train heavy. Now take dorian and compare him to phil heath. 2 diffrent looks. This has been talked about to death. HIGH IGF1, insulin, tren and high test = modern bbing no need to train super heavy to be big. If you want density and size with out slin and high IGF 1 u need heavy stimulation.

common sense after youu been trianin for more than any period of time. read books chiris aceto

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2015, 12:26:51 PM »
See it's easy fuck it post a pic bro everybody scared to im here to learn. Good excuse bro^^ u can c nasty superdrol gyno in this pic. Fuck

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2015, 01:01:11 PM »
Btw could u post a pic? Just to ensure I'm not getting advise from a cross fit p99x looking dude. not calling u that

I will not post a picture unless i feel it's completely necessary as i KNOW the principals that i preach are effective and have myself as a testimonial i do not watn anyone to think that certain ways of doing compound movements or certain training methods will make them look like i do, and then just listen to me for that reason with no logic behind it... That is what alot fo cult is,,is they would really like to acquire a certain look at any cost and i see alot of it with younger guys here...I want people to listen because they know it's right... Not by posting a picture of a good physique and then tricking themasses with bs training protocols and supplements... That is how fake-naturals with lean physiques have tricked and fooled so many in the past...

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2015, 01:08:02 PM »
Hmmm well I've went from 199 to 215-220 (depending on the day) in a years time heard branch warren say if u can add 10lbs of pure muscle in one year consistently then u r doing good. If u don't feel it's neccessary to post a pic then your credibility means u could b female who read a Dorian Yates book for all I know

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2015, 01:09:38 PM »
I will not post a picture unless i feel it's completely necessary as i KNOW the principals that i preach are effective and have myself as a testimonial i do not watn anyone to think that certain ways of doing compound movements or certain training methods will make them look like i do, and then just listen to me for that reason with no logic behind it... That is what alot fo cult is,,is they would really like to acquire a certain look at any cost and i see alot of it with younger guys here...I want people to listen because they know it's right... Not by posting a picture of a good physique and then tricking themasses with bs training protocols and supplements... That is how fake-naturals with lean physiques have tricked and fooled so many in the past...

nice try.
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2015, 01:13:27 PM »
nice try.

lol believe what you'd like

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2015, 01:17:03 PM »
not gonna happen as I have other interests($,gear sources, connections) that far exceed a dead message board :P take my advice or not. Or read from bbers/trainers like Dorian, Ronnie coleman, DJ, chris aceto etc who say the same thing.  Who are the best bbers witht he most density? The ones who train heavy. Now take dorian and compare him to phil heath. 2 diffrent looks. This has been talked about to death. HIGH IGF1, insulin, tren and high test = modern bbing no need to train super heavy to be big. If you want density and size with out slin and high IGF 1 u need heavy stimulation.

common sense after youu been trianin for more than any period of time. read books chiris aceto

Who said they wanted to see your ugly ass mug??? I never showed mine! Just some pics. You know? Body shots so I can jerk off to later. Quick, need to bust one out soon...
?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2015, 01:17:12 PM »
Hmmm well I've went from 199 to 215-220 (depending on the day) in a years time heard branch warren say if u can add 10lbs of pure muscle in one year consistently then u r doing good. If u don't feel it's neccessary to post a pic then your credibility means u could b female who read a Dorian Yates book for all I know

this is exactly what i'm talking about...Branch Warren = top level IFBB pro = whatever bolonie he says to you holds weight...what branch warren says in a 2 minute interview is not something to implement on a human life and base it's progress off of...I'm sure you have more respect for yourself than that...Sure 10lbs is good in a year depending on where you started from...Not necessarily for you though..Especially if over 5'10"...You said 2 years of serious training? 2 years of serious training as a natural 6lbm is good and especially if you aren't running conservative doses 10lbm is probably around average..but who knows these days with the terrible ways that people implement and tend to not emphasize their training..i'm trying to help you maximize everything and speed up the process without more anabolics or venturing into other avenues..reaching the AAS limit faster so to speak,

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2015, 01:21:53 PM »

You deserve recognition as you've contributed in a positive manner to help others...Do not worry if you don't always get the appreciation you deserve as the generation is full of criticism and questionable self-sabotaging actions..Keep doing well my friend

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2015, 01:32:13 PM »
I'll do my own research then, just can't take your word for it. Appreciate the input brother like I said im here to learn. And to b honest I have learned more from the assholes in this site than any other place lots of good Info on everything around here if u can read passed all the shit talking lol

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2015, 01:40:04 PM »
read the acetoo book dont lsiten to just anyone even if they have magic pics...u know pics can be copy pastaed easily and stealed from others.

read, think, discuss, listen, experiment.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2015, 05:20:09 PM »
I'll do my own research then, just can't take your word for it. Appreciate the input brother like I said im here to learn. And to b honest I have learned more from the assholes in this site than any other place lots of good Info on everything around here if u can read passed all the shit talking lol

I agree with this dude.  If you can't post a pic than I sure as hell am not taking advice from you.  Once I saw whitewidow I realized this is definitely not someone I am taking advice from.  No offence WW, you're a super nice guy, but bb isn't for you man. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2015, 05:43:30 PM »
I agree with this dude.  If you can't post a pic than I sure as hell am not taking advice from you.  Once I saw whitewidow I realized this is definitely not someone I am taking advice from.  No offence WW, you're a super nice guy, but bb isn't for you man. 

Don't worry.. I'm not offended in the slightest.. I have been in this industry for a while and am still young enough to be competing although i'm retired i still EASILY maintain a competitive physique..I know how this generation of people on bodybuilding boards are...You guys have EXACTLY proved the point i was trying to make  . Which makes me want to post a photo even less than before. Don't care? Well...That's fine. Fact of the matter is, is that the principals of the training method i mentioned is a VERY EFFECTIVE method at gaining mass and a less balloony-look..DENSITY is the word i like to use to describe it...If you guys look past the advice given to the "picture" for credibility then you have philosophy of life completely wrong as well as a long history of paranoia and dissapointment in my book..Paranoia and no companionship have ruined this board..It's evident in this post..My physique is better than BOTH OF YOURS and i'm telling you that as a FACT.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2015, 05:46:09 PM »

Lol, sick build man! Thats how i wanna look

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2015, 05:47:49 PM »

I'm not offended in the slightest as i was trying to go out of my way to help you and you aren't entitled to listen to me...When i see potential there i can hardly hesitate to give off advice because i know and have been there..I can recognize things as i've had clients like you..Clients older and younger..Still suggest you look into dorian-style training for yourself if you need credibility look at his physique...If you feel that it's the drugs that made his physique then why even look into another training method and just up your dose if you know the answer? just my opinion... I'm not saying you said that either..Just a very common answer from this generation

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2015, 06:00:43 PM »
Lol, sick build man! Thats how i wanna look

Thanks man! I gotta say all the guys pitching advice do not look good. I promise you that. Whomever it was saying I won't take advice from someone that wont post a pic is bang on

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2015, 06:04:29 PM »
I'm on Google Dorian Yates . Really surprised u didn't get offended... And my dosages r probly not going up I won't ever take more than what I have before. XFactor u look badass to me. David u sound like u give good advise and speak from experience so I'm looking into it. But fuck u with the physiques better than yours is a fact shit! U havnt even put up a damn calve pic to prove it lol

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2015, 06:55:40 PM »
I thought you were black. Why post your face on a drug board? Are you retarded?

Smething is going on with him and these pics. Feels like a sting or something. Even has his name on these pics. I dont feel comfortable with this thread honestly. Just feels "off"

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2015, 07:20:50 PM »
I'm on Google Dorian Yates . Really surprised u didn't get offended... And my dosages r probly not going up I won't ever take more than what I have before. XFactor u look badass to me. David u sound like u give good advise and speak from experience so I'm looking into it. But fuck u with the physiques better than yours is a fact shit! U havnt even put up a damn calve pic to prove it lol

Put it into perspective that Xfactor has been member here for about 10 years and has a negligible physique while on hormones year round that could not compete at top amateur level...So to take advice from someone like that would be more stupid than taking advice from the local high shcool JV football coach i'm sorry to say it..You could put a wheesel boy with progeria on tren for 8 years and he will look much better doing JV football workouts full body workouts...Shit gh15 showed you how in 8-10 short months you can become an ifbb pro.....You think many people here have taken injectable lasix pre contest and pissed like a racehorse before they got on stage? Or taken 5 tablespoons of GHB during prep and pre training being high as a kite like we've seen evan centofani in videos like i have?..Remember that the stylish things in modern day USA are the ones that get all the attention whether it's for the better or th worse..everyone followed magazine workouts and high rep getting pumps training and nobody listened to dorian-style until when you may guess?? WHEN HE BECAME MR OLYMPIA..Then everyone asks him "What did you do mr dorian" well very simple..These methods worked BEFORE he became the mr olympia and they're continuing to work after...

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2015, 08:01:47 PM »
Put it into perspective that Xfactor has been member here for about 10 years and has a negligible physique while on hormones year round that could not compete at top amateur level...So to take advice from someone like that would be more stupid than taking advice from the local high shcool JV football coach i'm sorry to say it..You could put a wheesel boy with progeria on tren for 8 years and he will look much better doing JV football workouts full body workouts...Shit gh15 showed you how in 8-10 short months you can become an ifbb pro.....You think many people here have taken injectable lasix pre contest and pissed like a racehorse before they got on stage? Or taken 5 tablespoons of GHB during prep and pre training being high as a kite like we've seen evan centofani in videos like i have?..Remember that the stylish things in modern day USA are the ones that get all the attention whether it's for the better or th worse..everyone followed magazine workouts and high rep getting pumps training and nobody listened to dorian-style until when you may guess?? WHEN HE BECAME MR OLYMPIA..Then everyone asks him "What did you do mr dorian" well very simple..These methods worked BEFORE he became the mr olympia and they're continuing to work after...

Your jealousy runs deep. So deep you post paragraphs and paragraphs. I can own your efforts here in a snap shot. Typical google kid.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 06, 2015, 08:03:49 PM »
Smething is going on with him and these pics. Feels like a sting or something. Even has his name on these pics. I dont feel comfortable with this thread honestly. Just feels "off"

Agreed did someone hack this guys account?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #73 on: August 06, 2015, 08:28:23 PM »
Your jealousy runs deep. So deep you post paragraphs and paragraphs. I can own your efforts here in a snap shot. Typical google kid.

I've mustered up enough responses for you an spent too much time typing that you didn't deserve...You're confident but shouldn't be

pestosterone

• Getbig IV