Author Topic: Hillary's Strategy - Smart or Stupid?  (Read 5567 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Hillary's Strategy - Smart or Stupid?
« on: August 04, 2015, 04:42:09 PM »

She's sitting back letting the Repub clownfest run around in circles.

But - that's letting them set the agenda on issues, get tons of attention (albeit not always the most flattering), and possibly energizing their base.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Hillary's Strategy - Smart or Stupid?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 07:04:09 PM »
Biden could beat her, but doesn't seem like he even wants to run.

her strategy is smart enough... just show up, do no harm, and look better than trump.

if she runs against trump, ONE OF THEM wins 40 states, period.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 07:43:03 PM »
Doesn't matter. If she wins it will ONLY be because she's women. Accomplishments include "Being the First Lady" - 240

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2015, 08:08:50 PM »
Doesn't matter. If she wins it will ONLY be because she's women. Accomplishments include "Being the First Lady" - 240

how come repubs aren't smart enough to choose carly fiorina, since women always vote for a woman? 

but but but

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2015, 08:17:42 PM »
how come repubs aren't smart enough to choose carly fiorina, since women always vote for a woman? 

but but but

Your question is an answer in itself and that's too bad.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 08:34:46 PM »
Your question is an answer in itself and that's too bad.

Yeah, he answered the question when he stated "repubs aren't smart enough". 

Party of stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2015, 08:38:16 PM »

Really?  How many?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 08:50:04 PM »

but but but

Liberal women vote for liberal women. stop trolling.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 09:00:51 PM »
Liberal women vote for liberal women. stop trolling.

liberals vote for liberals.   

When repubs women DO turn out, the repubs win BIG.   1980, 1984, 1988, 2000, 2004, and 2010 - those were the ONLY years in modern times that repub won the FEMALE vote - notice a trend?  There was an actual CONSERVATIVE running each time (2010 being the palin tea party avalanche).

repubs like trump DO NOT win the women vote.

Women hate trump:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/donald-trump-voter-numbers/

Trump is a fucking liberal.  period.  you cannot deny it - your only defense is "but but but he STOPPED being a lib, he said so"

haha brutal defense.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2015, 05:36:36 AM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2015, 06:02:04 AM »

Yes and Obama only won because he is Black.

It has NOTHING to do with the republicans and their retarded voters = You.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2015, 08:19:36 AM »
Yes and Obama only won because he is Black.

It has NOTHING to do with the republicans and their retarded voters = You.

BINGO!!! And you see whats happening. Forget that, like Lurker, 240, andre and straw you think everything is going great. Dude, destroyed his own district (a fucking DISTRICT) within a city...what did you think was going to happen when he ran country? I knew. I just didn't think it would be this bad.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2015, 09:37:03 AM »
BINGO!!! And you see whats happening. Forget that, like Lurker, 240, andre and straw you think everything is going great. Dude, destroyed his own district (a fucking DISTRICT) within a city...what did you think was going to happen when he ran country? I knew. I just didn't think it would be this bad.

excuses.  Why didn't Hermann Cain win? 

All these excuses (he only won cause of color, she will only win cause of gender) instantly disappear when we mention repubs could run condi rice (a black woman) and win, right?

OH - then it becomes "only libs do it", at which point coach realizes "only libs are voting for the liberal candidate".  Um, that's what voters are supposed to do, right?  just cause the GOP can't motivate their base, we have to revert to excuses about race.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2015, 10:58:23 AM »
excuses.  Why didn't Hermann Cain win?  

Because he was forced out by bullshit accusations, like they do with everyone else. Funny how all that disappeared the day after he dropped out.

All these excuses (he only won cause of color, she will only win cause of gender) instantly disappear when we mention repubs could run condi rice (a black woman) and win, right?

Doesn't make a difference. She's a smart, intelligent, extremely well educated, well spoken black women...and the left hate that. But you can bet if she became a Dem she would be the first or second choice.

OH - then it becomes "only libs do it", at which point coach realizes "only libs are voting for the liberal candidate".  Um, that's what voters are supposed to do, right?  just cause the GOP can't motivate their base, we have to revert to excuses about race.

Because demonizing works which is why Trump is kicking the shit out of everyone. The left can't run on anything else. This is why they prey on uneducated, uninformed inner-city voters and young liberal-educated (what most universities are) students and graduates that have been conditioned to buy into such bullshit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2015, 11:34:49 AM »

She's sitting back letting the Repub clownfest run around in circles.

But - that's letting them set the agenda on issues, get tons of attention (albeit not always the most flattering), and possibly energizing their base.

She is doing what Democrat candidates are allowed to do:  say very little and speak primarily in a highly controlled environment. 

The only clownfest on the GOP side is Trump.  But he has a shelf life. 

She's definitely not out of the woods on her email scandal. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 12:13:46 PM »
The only clownfest on the GOP side is Trump.  But he has a shelf life. 

what's his shelf life?  Didn't you predict trump wouldn't do well in the polls, without spending lots of $?

everyone predicting the GOP base will suddenly wise up... WHEN?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2015, 12:16:07 PM »

Seeing how the country is in much better shape now than it was before Obama took office, your definition of "bad" must be fueled by nothing more than simplistic delusions.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2015, 12:19:25 PM »
what's his shelf life?  Didn't you predict trump wouldn't do well in the polls, without spending lots of $?

everyone predicting the GOP base will suddenly wise up... WHEN?

No you lying liar.  Tell the truth.  It will set you free.

Trump is a clown.  He's going nowhere.  Liberals like you are all over him because you like to see bad things happen to the Republican party, and at end of the day, Trump is not good for the Republican party.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2015, 12:31:24 PM »
She is doing what Democrat candidates are allowed to do:  say very little and speak primarily in a highly controlled environment.  

The only clownfest on the GOP side is Trump.  But he has a shelf life.  

She's definitely not out of the woods on her email scandal.  

WRONGO (as usual).......look at Bernie Sanders..he's doing the EXACT opposite....

however, Hillary does look controlled and is not saying much..which is why she's giving Biden and SANDERS an opening....she did the same in 2008 and look how that turned out

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2015, 12:34:31 PM »

Trump is a clown.  He's going nowhere.  Liberals like you are all over him because you like to see bad things happen to the Republican party, and at end of the day, Trump is not good for the Republican party.   

You seem to be more Republican than Trump is

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2015, 12:35:31 PM »
WRONGO (as usual).......look at Bernie Sanders..he's doing the EXACT opposite....

however, Hillary does look controlled and is not saying much..which is why she's giving Biden an opening....she did the same in 2008 and look how that turned out

Bernie Sanders doesn't help your position.  He has done pretty well given his opponent and overall lack of appeal regarding his candidacy. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2015, 12:36:23 PM »
You seem to be more Republican than Trump is

I'm an independent.  Trump is neither a Republican nor a Democrat IMO.  He's an entertainer and businessman and darn good at both. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2015, 12:44:46 PM »
Trump is a clown.  He's going nowhere.

Trump is a billionaire + commanding lead + huge set of TV skills + able to blur his political positions and make people feel good about it at the same time (Reagan evolved, and so have I...)

Please define "nowhere".   How will he place in iowa?  NH?   Where will he finish in the delegate count?  What date will he

I agree trump is a freakin' joke, I agree he's neither dem nor repub - I think he's this cheerleading salesman able to make people feel good about fighting the power.  We probably agree about plenty when it comes to trump.

But I want to know when/how it comes unraveled for trump.  He shit on vets and went up another ten points in polls.  unreal, i know, but the GOp voting base is so in love with his celebrity, they are willing to look past his shady political positions and classless idiocy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2015, 12:44:58 PM »

Which is the CT of Trump being on DNC payroll is not that far fetching.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2015, 12:47:23 PM »
Trump is a billionaire + commanding lead + huge set of TV skills + able to blur his political positions and make people feel good about it at the same time (Reagan evolved, and so have I...)

Please define "nowhere".   How will he place in iowa?  NH?   Where will he finish in the delegate count?  What date will he

I agree trump is a freakin' joke, I agree he's neither dem nor repub - I think he's this cheerleading salesman able to make people feel good about fighting the power.  We probably agree about plenty when it comes to trump.

But I want to know when/how it comes unraveled for trump.  He shit on vets and went up another ten points in polls.  unreal, i know, but the GOp voting base is so in love with his celebrity, they are willing to look past his shady political positions and classless idiocy.

You haven't evolved into anything but an even bigger liberal than the first time I started posting on this board.

I have no idea what date Trump will drop out.  What I do know is he is not going to be the nominee.  He is not going to be president.