Author Topic: Phil banging shoulders video guys talking about free weights shut up  (Read 11685 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: Phil banging shoulders video guys talking about free weights shut up
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2015, 10:24:00 AM »
Arnold is in golds daily these days, does phil train there?
There's no way the comment made by phil hasn't got back to him, i can see him either totally ignoring it or putting him on the spot when he next see's him in person, wonder how philip will handle that one.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2015, 10:27:22 AM »
Arnold is in golds daily these days, does phil train there?
There's no way the comment made by phil hasn't got back to him, i can see him either totally ignoring it or putting him on the spot when he next see's him in person, wonder how philip will handle that one.

Not well.  Lets just say if Kai won, I could see Arnold telling the public how awesome a Mr. O he is and he's the kind of bodybuilder the sports need.  I think we all would understand what he meant and Phil would effectively be buried

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2015, 11:07:22 AM »
but it's pretty much determined whiny phil will win, i wonder though, would phil ever win another arnold classic if he entered...

Not well.  Lets just say if Kai won, I could see Arnold telling the public how awesome a Mr. O he is and he's the kind of bodybuilder the sports need.  I think we all would understand what he meant and Phil would effectively be buried

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2015, 11:26:23 AM »
he looks like he's suffering from indigestion, probably the worst gas since the days of markus "das grossen farter"  ruhl... ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2015, 12:30:57 PM »
but it's pretty much determined whiny phil will win, i wonder though, would phil ever win another arnold classic if he entered...

another??? he never one a first one yet...and NO he would not win....

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2015, 01:31:23 PM »
arnold classic europe 2013, doesn't it count?
another??? he never one a first one yet...and NO he would not win....

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2015, 02:49:58 PM »
Phil is squeaky clean, it's just this---Phil with Kai's mentality would be unstoppable. And that is the thing, Phil has become Mr. O without Kai's mentality, and Kai has not become Mr. O due to a combo of things. Phil's downfall will be himself, his inability to rise above the "haters" and not care about what people say, but he gives too much attention to those "haters". Kai could care less, and he is more positive minded.

His downfall will be pissing people off to the point where he decides he wants to move on.  

Phil's eyes are set on way more than Bodybuilding.  He's positioning himself for way more than the bodybuilding world but I think he needs to realize that this is a lily pad and you don't want to shit on the people who brought you to the dance.  I think he thinks he is above all of this stuff.  I also think he needs to get off of social media because engaging trolls is beneath a professional.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2015, 03:27:41 PM »
His downfall will be pissing people off to the point where he decides he wants to move on.  

Phil's eyes are set on way more than Bodybuilding.  He's positioning himself for way more than the bodybuilding world but I think he needs to realize that this is a lily pad and you don't want to shit on the people who brought you to the dance.  I think he thinks he is above all of this stuff.  I also think he needs to get off of social media because engaging trolls is beneath a professional.

Ha. True. You can see that  Phil is setting up for something other than bodybuilding. Possibly in the business sector, but he will always lift weights. It becomes engrained in you. Azure, good to hear from you.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2015, 04:12:55 PM »
Ha. True. You can see that  Phil is setting up for something other than bodybuilding. Possibly in the business sector, but he will always lift weights. It becomes engrained in you. Azure, good to hear from you.

Haha thanks. Here I thought I was done with this stuff but guess not...

. He has to keep a certain look for the whole former bodybuilding champion business but smart as he is, he will need to downsize to make himself marketable and appealing to mainstream.

He's a very charismatic and engaging individual so he will do well in the business sector. He just needs to keep in mind this is his lily pad and he doesn't want to alienate the people who got him to the dance.  I've seen him one on one with people and he's fantastic.could it be construed as disingenuous? Yes but nonetheless people remember that and become fans like that.

His insecurities shine through majorly on social media and in his videos. He either needs to get over it or get off.