Author Topic: Gyno appearing overnight  (Read 1748 times)

equipoise

• Getbig III
Gyno appearing overnight
« on: August 05, 2015, 03:13:05 AM »
I was running low dose test with tren and decided to stop taking my AI to raise estro levels a bit since my sex drive was tanking. I thought that since I was taking aromasin I wouldn't get estro rebound (plus it's low dose test like 150 mg) Within a few days I got small lumps under my nipples. Not visible to the naked eye but I could definitely tell that there was slightly more hard tissue there than before. So I slammed 1mg of prami and 25 mg of aromasin last night and this morning (so 50mg of aromasin in total) and this morning I checked and the lumps had significantly reduced in size to almost nothing. Thank god. So just a warning to people, gyno can come on incredibly quickly. I didn't even notice it until I was taking a morning selfie. Good thing I keep tonnes of AIs and ancillaries on hand for such situations. I have clomid, torem, nolva, aromasin, adex, letro, caber, prami all stocked up and ready to go lol. Side effect is that I check my nipples every hour or so haha

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
Re: Gyno appearing overnight
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 04:18:22 AM »
Torem seems to fly under the collective radar. It made a believer out of me when I had a similar flare up - seemed to work much faster than Nolva. I never go without aromasin now, but only take 12.5 mg 2xwk on 250mg Test-E/ wk.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2015, 05:20:53 AM »
I was running low dose test with tren and decided to stop taking my AI to raise estro levels a bit since my sex drive was tanking. I thought that since I was taking aromasin I wouldn't get estro rebound (plus it's low dose test like 150 mg) Within a few days I got small lumps under my nipples. Not visible to the naked eye but I could definitely tell that there was slightly more hard tissue there than before. So I slammed 1mg of prami and 25 mg of aromasin last night and this morning (so 50mg of aromasin in total) and this morning I checked and the lumps had significantly reduced in size to almost nothing. Thank god. So just a warning to people, gyno can come on incredibly quickly. I didn't even notice it until I was taking a morning selfie. Good thing I keep tonnes of AIs and ancillaries on hand for such situations. I have clomid, torem, nolva, aromasin, adex, letro, caber, prami all stocked up and ready to go lol. Side effect is that I check my nipples every hour or so haha

gyno scares the shit out of me. I also hate running AI's everyday but better then having to worry about gyno. Now I'm out of all my AI's and just have some liquid AI's left. hope the shit works till I get more pharma. BTW-do you have a pic of it? lets see that selfie I want to see how if I can spot it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 07:43:14 AM »
keep in mind that every man has breast glands... just like every man has nipples.
maybe you just never noticed them before.

ive also been paranoid about them before and ive been thinking for like 2 years that they mustve slightly enlarged every time i checked, when in fact theyre probably still the fucking same size as when i was natural.

if youre really paranoid then look into raloxifene and topical DHT (or even injectable if you can get it).

injectable DHT will destroy every bit of estrogen related gland enlargement that you could have

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 10:08:10 AM »

Why do you keep things on-hand when you could just easily experiment in the first 2 weeks of cycle to dial in your on-cycle support and once dialed in not even have to worry about anything like that if the dosages are the same??? Seems like people lately have been waiting for things to happen with everything on hand and THEN acting...I always run things along and never needed my glands cut out because there was never any need to..Now i can estimate with experience what dosages of caber, letro etc that i'll need even if i've never done the dosage before based on what i needed for corresponding doses...Just some food for the thought mane ;D

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 03:53:21 PM »
If love to get me some injectable dht.

Almost impossible to get hold of

Straight dht

Even methyl dht is hard to get