Author Topic: Democrats Voter Registration Underway  (Read 2970 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Democrats Voter Registration Underway
« on: August 06, 2015, 03:11:25 PM »

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: Democrats
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 03:20:36 PM »
Coach, who do you want to win the Republican nomination?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 03:22:26 PM »
I suspect NAVY Mike is the one responsible for the terrible lawn keep there...

But yeah, nothing like these fuck/shit politics threads in the gossip section huh??? We should add some more! Not enough congestion here...
?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 04:00:58 PM »

This is too accurate to be funny.  I started to lol, and then I checked myself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2015, 06:05:59 PM »
it's cool you don't vote democrat anymore, coach. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2015, 10:25:48 PM »
JoeLoco already tilting at windmills getting ready for the 2016 loss

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 06:05:20 AM »
JoeLoco already tilting at windmills getting ready for the 2016 loss

Another 8 years of crying is ahead.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2015, 07:17:37 AM »
Probably lots of stupid uninformed libs (see this board) and given that meme is fact ...a lib will probably win. And not one of you can tell us why.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2015, 07:32:39 AM »
Probably lots of stupid uninformed libs (see this board) and given that meme is fact ...a lib will probably win. And not one of you can tell us why.

1) more than 51% of the nation is liberal.
2) a handpicked lifetime dem (trump) is probably running against another lifetime dem (hilary)
3) repub party is divided between RINOs and Tea Parties, while dems are all pretty much libs.

it's sad that the frontrunner for the repub party is being called a plant by many in his own party.  What's sadder is that some repubs hear about this lifetime lib, shitting on other repubs, threatening to run 3rd party, being advised to run by clinton - and they STILL love the dude.  Caught up in the celebrity, overlooking experienced and competent conservatives like walker or cruz.

anytime there are this many question marks, it's just way safer to pick another candidate.  Trump, ugh.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2015, 07:38:26 AM »
2) a handpicked lifetime dem (trump) is probably running against another lifetime dem (hilary)
3) repub party is divided between RINOs and Tea Parties, while dems are all pretty much libs.

it's sad that the frontrunner for the repub party is being called a plant by many in his own party.  What's sadder is that some repubs hear about this lifetime lib, shitting on other repubs, threatening to run 3rd party, being advised to run by clinton - and they STILL love the dude.  Caught up in the celebrity, overlooking experienced and competent conservatives like walker or cruz.

anytime there are this many question marks, it's just way safer to pick another candidate.  Trump, ugh.

Jesus Christ you're a Lib wind bag at this point. Just stop. Fuck.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2015, 07:45:18 AM »
Jesus Christ you're a Lib wind bag at this point. Just stop. Fuck.

a personal attack on me seems like a good way to avoid my valid points there.

i want trump to leave the race so Cruz/Fiorina can destroy hilary.   
i don't want hilary to either win or lose 40 states against Trump.  :(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2015, 08:28:41 AM »
a personal attack on me seems like a good way to avoid my valid points there.

i want trump to leave the race so Cruz/Fiorina can destroy hilary.   
i don't want hilary to either win or lose 40 states against Trump.  :(

Because it's the same the same thing over and over (I know, I'm not much better) but you've been caught in so many lies, you spin most of your content and it really makes it hard to even read anymore. Your 51% is more than likely taken from a demographic that's polled in mostly dem/lib areas. I'm sure poll in Cleveland you'd find 99% are dem. if you poll in SF it's more like 80%. Lib politicians go after 1. Impoverished demographics 2. Younger University students that have or are in the process of being brainwashed by lib professors. Sorry dude, this is fact.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:16 AM »

None of this answered my question.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2015, 09:40:15 AM »

I didn't see a question mark in any sentence you wrote in this thread.  What was the question?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2015, 09:45:44 AM »
Your 51% is more than likely taken from a demographic that's polled in mostly dem/lib areas.

dude, look at the last few elections.  Look at the moral corruption of the world in which we live.

When it the last time a REPUBLICAN had 50% of the popular vote in the presidential election?

Sorry, but more than half of the nation is liberal now, it just is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 11:20:13 AM »
dude, look at the last few elections.  Look at the moral corruption of the world in which we live.

When it the last time a REPUBLICAN had 50% of the popular vote in the presidential election?

Sorry, but more than half of the nation is liberal now, it just is.

yet you claim to believe that the country also wants a hard right wing non RINO repub

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 11:24:22 AM »
Good one, Joe  :D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 11:41:19 AM »
yet you claim to believe that the country also wants a hard right wing non RINO repub

51% of the country is liberal.  But most dems have felonies on their record, so they can't vote.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 12:28:15 PM »

Actually he did.  And his answers certainly contained more logic and fact than your standard whining about Hillary winning because "she's a women".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 02:05:55 PM »
51% of the country is liberal.  But most dems have felonies on their record, so they can't vote.

Is this your way of telling me I should add your name to the list of useless posters on this board that I shouldn't take seriously?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2015, 05:22:52 AM »
Because it's the same the same thing over and over (I know, I'm not much better) but you've been caught in so many lies, you spin most of your content and it really makes it hard to even read anymore. Your 51% is more than likely taken from a demographic that's polled in mostly dem/lib areas. I'm sure poll in Cleveland you'd find 99% are dem. if you poll in SF it's more like 80%. Lib politicians go after 1. Impoverished demographics 2. Younger University students that have or are in the process of being brainwashed by lib professors. Sorry dude, this is fact.

Conservs go after impoverished demographics....bible belt bro. Come on man, wtf is up with you? You know this shit, right?