Author Topic: Ben Carson (why not)?  (Read 30071 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Ben Carson (why not)?
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2015, 06:27:44 AM »
Today: "I was never offered a scholarship to West Point"

Safe to assume you made this up, then?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2015, 06:36:40 AM »
by now in 2015? i hope the majority of the public and society have awoken or will awake to realize and know "just because someone is intelligent, doesn't mean they are smart... or a good person" "just because someone is intelligent in ONE PARTICULAR FIELD doesn't mean they are intelligent everywhere else"..carson seemingly is the EPITOME Of this?....

other recent quotes from him: when being interviewed on tv during the baltimore riots and saying what he would do if he was there in person that would stop the violence, the journalist then asked him "then why aren't you there right now, there in baltimore doing what you just told me how you would handle the situation?" his answer was: because i'm here with you, talking to you!"  what a great comeback! lol! DUH!

and let us not forget that every man who goes to prison and leaves it becomes gay quote!....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2015, 06:47:35 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2015, 06:52:47 AM »
Safe to assume you made this up, then?

“I never said that I received a full scholarship. Nowhere did I say that,” Carson said. “POLITICO as you know, told a bold-faced lie.”

Um, maybe you guys missed this?  LOL.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2015, 06:54:43 AM »
by now in 2015? i hope the majority of the public and society have awoken or will awake to realize and know "just because someone is intelligent, doesn't mean they are smart... or a good person" "just because someone is intelligent in ONE PARTICULAR FIELD doesn't mean they are intelligent everywhere else"..carson seemingly is the EPITOME Of this?....

other recent quotes from him: when being interviewed on tv during the baltimore riots and saying what he would do if he was there in person that would stop the violence, the journalist then asked him "then why aren't you there right now, there in baltimore doing what you just told me how you would handle the situation?" his answer was: because i'm here with you, talking to you!"  what a great comeback! lol! DUH!

and let us not forget that every man who goes to prison and leaves it becomes gay quote!....

Exactly, you'd think the legit goofy stuff he actually says would be enough - like when he dismissed "all these highfalutin scientists" and their hair-brained theories. From a man of science, no less.

Yet they STILL lie.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2015, 06:56:49 AM »
Exactly, you'd think the legit goofy stuff he actually says would be enough - like when he dismissed "all these highfalutin scientists" and their hair-brained theories. From a man of science, no less.

Yet they STILL lie.

Politico jumping to the conclusion is the BEST thing for him.  He's caught in a lot of lies this week.  He's said a bunch of ignorant things about pyramids, etc this week...

he looks like a total lying dumb ass.  BUT the only saving grace for him is shitting all over the media, which his followers (who love anger/violence and believe earth is only 6000 years old) - they LOVE the anti-media stuff.

You'll see his minions posting "politico was wrong" all day... they were awfully quiet this week when 6 or 8 of Carson's lies were unraveled.  So ya know they're ready to chat all of a sudden ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2015, 06:58:54 AM »
“I never said that I received a full scholarship. Nowhere did I say that,” Carson said. “POLITICO as you know, told a bold-faced lie.”

Then post it up.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2015, 07:00:06 AM »

Why did you say OFFERED when he said RECEIVED, then? Are these synonymous to you?

What he's saying now is perfectly consistent with what we wrote in his book.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2015, 07:03:50 AM »
Then post it up.

I just did lol - this was yesterday.  He's now playing word games -

http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-press-conference-west-point-politico-cnn-2015-11

"Wait a minute, don't lie! I never said that I received a full scholarship. Nowhere did I say that," the leading Republican presidential candidate challenged one reporter who suggested otherwise.

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2015, 07:07:57 AM »
Trump and Rand Paul, as well as Cruz more intelligent ......

Carson way better than Hitlery of course.

Carson would be first black president.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2015, 07:20:06 AM »
After the shit week that Carson had, I cannot blame his supporters for celebrating one bad media headline like they just won the super bowl lol.

They were silent all week.  Now it's victory parade?  Carson was never offered a scholarship, he now admits.  In his book, on Charlie rose, on fb, he claimed he was.  He's using he use of the word "full" to side step but we all know the bottom line- no scholarship when he was he was offered. 

Enjoy one politico bad headline.   The rest of the republican field is enjoying seeing Carson lie and make up facts and really just act like an ass.  But you got that one politico headline. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2015, 07:24:37 AM »
Two getbiggers that I can think of, defend Carson a ton... and they REFUSE to say if they believe the earth is about 6000 years old, or about 4 billion years old.

But ya know, 18% of the population believes it.  Isn't that nuts?  almost 1 in 5 people we see (at least, while traveling thru tennessee or arkansas) believe the sand on the beach wasn't there 6000 years ago.  They believe the grand canyon was just magically placed there, and was not a product of erosion.

Almost 1 in 5 lol.

Which is probably exactly what Cruz believes, too, just like his old man. Notice you didn't address any of his silly beliefs, though. Imagine that.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2015, 07:39:22 AM »
I just did lol - this was yesterday.  He's now playing word games -

http://www.businessinsider.com/ben-carson-press-conference-west-point-politico-cnn-2015-11

"Wait a minute, don't lie! I never said that I received a full scholarship. Nowhere did I say that," the leading Republican presidential candidate challenged one reporter who suggested otherwise.

You're the one with word games, you lying fuck. Doing exactly what Politico did - two verbs with entirely different meanings.

I'm no Carson fan, so who cares, really; but you're a disingenuous hack, without question. No better than any of these phony politicians or the partisan zombies who worship them.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2015, 07:41:46 AM »
Which is probably exactly what Cruz believes, too, just like his old man. Notice you didn't address any of his silly beliefs, though. Imagine that.

Im happy to discuss any that you'd like. 

This week, Carson made some outrageous claims, and some lies he told were revealed.  Hence its newsworthy. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2015, 08:33:25 AM »
Im happy to discuss any that you'd like. 

This week, Carson made some outrageous claims, and some lies he told were revealed.  Hence its newsworthy. 

No matter how often you're proven wrong you would never admit it. Politico admits it was a false story yet you're still defending them...lol.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 07, 2015, 09:49:07 AM »
No matter how often you're proven wrong you would never admit it. Politico admits it was a false story yet you're still defending them...lol.

politico admit they flubbed the headline/admission.

coach, was carson offered a scholarship, yes or no?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2015, 10:12:27 AM »
Heck, all politicians lie, son. This Carson feller's just not no good about it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2015, 10:13:52 AM »
Heck, all politicians lie, son. This Carson feller's just not no good about it.
Bernie Sanders does not and has never done so.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #168 on: November 07, 2015, 10:34:11 AM »
Then he isn`t a politician. QED.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 07, 2015, 10:38:41 AM »

One of the most inspirational speeches I have heard in a long time.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 07, 2015, 01:14:54 PM »
One of the most inspirational speeches I have heard in a long time.

Eh, fuck him and his pathetic white guilt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: November 07, 2015, 02:26:44 PM »
I don't like anyone on either side except cruz.  I wanted to see cruz against warren.  Really make the country CHOOSE if they want a proven conservative, or a proven liberal.  Period. Pick one.  No moderates/RINOS.

But I do demand some sort of competency in my candidates.  I know, die hards say Cruz is somehow competent to run a country because he used to be a surgeon.  But it's not the case.  He is RATTLED clearly with the latest questions.  Sweating, angry, upset from some silly CNN or politico report. 

The enemies of this nation will rattle the FCK out of him.  Let's be honest.  Also he didnt have any idea there was a wet foot/dry foot policy with Cuba.  That's inexcusable.  That's basic basic foreign relations ship.  I'm not ready to trust his opinion that obama is handling cuba wrong - when the MFer doesn't have a clue about wet foot.  That's just horrible, and anyone that supports him has very low standards for their leaders' competence.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #172 on: November 07, 2015, 02:45:11 PM »
After the shit week that Carson had, I cannot blame his supporters for celebrating one bad media headline like they just won the super bowl lol.

They were silent all week.  Now it's victory parade?  Carson was never offered a scholarship, he now admits.  In his book, on Charlie rose, on fb, he claimed he was.  He's using he use of the word "full" to side step but we all know the bottom line- no scholarship when he was he was offered. 

Enjoy one politico bad headline.   The rest of the republican field is enjoying seeing Carson lie and make up facts and really just act like an ass.  But you got that one politico headline. 

Carson, a surgeon said he was a Flaming Liberal but listened to Ronald Reagan and became a Conservative. Does anyone know when Carson started believing that the Earth is 6000 years old?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #173 on: November 07, 2015, 02:47:06 PM »
Carson, a surgeon said he was a Flaming Liberal but listened to Ronald Reagan and became a Conservative. Does anyone know when Carson started believing that the Earth is 6000 years old?
Carson has always been a religious lunatic since a child.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 07, 2015, 02:48:40 PM »
Eh, fuck him and his pathetic white guilt.
hes jewish