Author Topic: Ben Carson (why not)?  (Read 30132 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ben Carson (why not)?
« Reply #175 on: November 07, 2015, 03:10:54 PM »
Carson has always been a religious lunatic since a child.

extensive interviews and record checks are showing he likely fabricated a history of violence.

He remembers in 2011, at a GOP debate, where they stood and applauded Perry for executing people lol.

So he likely made up these violent acts to gain credibility with the blood lust group. 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #176 on: November 07, 2015, 03:21:55 PM »
Picture of Ben Carson with Jesus that he has in his fucking house. WTF :o I think Black Velvet would have really set this picture off nicely.

http://news.yahoo.com/ben-carsons-home-eerie-homage-195358324.html

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: November 07, 2015, 03:26:59 PM »
Ben Carson's shrine to himself may have Jay Cutler beat

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: November 07, 2015, 03:30:40 PM »
Carson, a surgeon said he was a Flaming Liberal but listened to Ronald Reagan and became a Conservative. Does anyone know when Carson started believing that the Earth is 6000 years old?

Code: [Select]
been meaning to correct this.. he doesn't believe it is 6000 years old

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: November 07, 2015, 03:37:06 PM »
Picture of Ben Carson with Jesus that he has in his fucking house. WTF :o I think Black Velvet would have really set this picture off nicely.

http://news.yahoo.com/ben-carsons-home-eerie-homage-195358324.html

A black Jesus no less. ROFLMAO

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2015, 03:43:09 PM »
A black Jesus no less. ROFLMAO

More and more shit coming out about Carson. Black Jesus isn't gonna make it.lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2015, 03:45:00 PM »
More and more shit coming out about Carson. Black Jesus isn't gonna make it.lol

He's every bit as dumb as Sarah Palin. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2015, 03:45:46 PM »
Look at this shit in his house. LOLOLOL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2015, 03:46:18 PM »
Imagine hanging this in your home. A wannbe Cult leader. This picture is begging to be Tbombed.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2015, 03:46:38 PM »

What's the difference between God and Santa Claus?

Nothing, they are both figments of ones imagination.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2015, 03:47:56 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2015, 03:49:34 PM »
"On the other hand, Carson's supporters will probably see the photos as more evidence that the legendary neurosurgeon is a very accomplished person and dedicated Christian"

From the article... no doubt true... but the funny one that had proverbs misspelled... priceless...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2015, 03:54:25 PM »

lol

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2015, 03:54:54 PM »
"On the other hand, Carson's supporters will probably see the photos as more evidence that the legendary neurosurgeon is a very accomplished person and dedicated Christian"

From the article... no doubt true... but the funny one that had proverbs misspelled... priceless...
You can't make this shit up.  This guy has such a low IQ bordering on Rainman status.

Between the lies and all of this, he has something seriously wrong with his brain.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2015, 03:56:54 PM »
The funny thing is that he has yet to notice "Poverbs" on the wall.  He even invited reporters to take pictures of it.  How embarrassing.

That is some shit Coach would have scrawled on his gym walls or on a T-Shirt.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2015, 03:59:13 PM »
"I really did try to beat my mother up side the head with an hammer." Ben Carson 2016

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2015, 04:00:23 PM »
they are perfectly happy announcing "george soros is brilliant with money, but a dumbass on politics".

But the reverse is true with repubs.  
Ben carson is a brilliant surgeon, therefore he also has to be brilliant with politics, history, science, pyramids, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2015, 04:01:42 PM »
"I really did try to beat my mother up side the head with an hammer." Ben Carson 2016

the base LOVES that shit.   They resent their mothers for being whores.

THESE are the people Carson is targeting:

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2015, 04:02:43 PM »
they are perfectly happy announcing "george soros is brilliant with money, but a dumbass on politics".

But the reverse is true with repubs.  
Ben carson is a brilliant surgeon, therefore he also has to be brilliant with politics, history, science, pyramids, etc.
No he wasn't.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2015, 04:04:24 PM »

Das sum poverbs, yo!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2015, 04:10:33 PM »
No he wasn't.

i apologize.   you are correct.  I thought he was thie amazing surgeon.  Now I'm reading all these patients whose lives he ruined.  Wow.

“I regret ever having met him,” Karly Bailey tells TheWrap

A former patient of Ben Carson, the retired neursurgeon and GOP presidential candidate, claims he is a “liar” who ruined her life by botching surgery on her brain tumor. “I regret ever having met him,” Karly Bailey told TheWrap. “I wish I didn’t.”

Bailey, who was 9 years old when she went under Carson’s knife in 1995, claimed the future candidate went against her family’s wishes by removing her brain tumor in its entirety, despite her parents’ repeated demands that the growth be only partially removed due to its proximity to the brain stem.

“I made the worst decision of my life when I agreed to let him operate on my daughter,” her father, John Bailey, told TheWrap.

According to the family, the operation left Karly, now 27, paralyzed on her right side and suffering from vertical nystagmus, which causes severe dizziness. When she finally went back to school after more than seven months of intense rehab, she was so disfigured that she was bullied by fellow students.

“She was called a freak because of her face,” John Bailey said. “She had to learn how to write with her left hand.”

Bailey also alleged that Carson made numerous “misstatements” of medical facts in his sworn affidavit in an attempt to cover up his medical mistakes.

Carson’s representatives did not reply to TheWrap’s request for comment.

- See more at: https://www.thewrap.com/ben-carsons-former-patient-blasts-surgeon-for-ruining-her-life-hes-a-liar/#sthash.ZKUx0D23.dpuf

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2015, 04:27:19 PM »
Two getbiggers that I can think of, defend Carson a ton... and they REFUSE to say if they believe the earth is about 6000 years old, or about 4 billion years old.

But ya know, 18% of the population believes it.  Isn't that nuts?  almost 1 in 5 people we see (at least, while traveling thru tennessee or arkansas) believe the sand on the beach wasn't there 6000 years ago.  They believe the grand canyon was just magically placed there, and was not a product of erosion.

Almost 1 in 5 lol.

I don't know but suspect he probably does not really believe in creationism. Which makes him disingenuous. However the same applies across the board... had there been an openly atheist president? I am not degrading religious people, just stating that to have to pretend to be religious to be elected is a pretense in a secular country that guarantees freedom of religion.

Ben Carson also has different ideas about that last point too.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2015, 04:37:31 PM »
I don't know but suspect he probably does not really believe in creationism. Which makes him disingenuous. However the same applies across the board... had there been an openly atheist president? I am not degrading religious people, just stating that to have to pretend to be religious to be elected is a pretense in a secular country that guarantees freedom of religion.

Ben Carson also has different ideas about that last point too.
Are you fucking stupid?  He has been a religious loon his entire life.  Look at all the nonsense in his house.  Read about his past.

You are a fucking moron if you think he is not a religious lunatic.  That makes you dumber than he is. LOLOL

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2015, 04:41:59 PM »
i apologize.   you are correct.  I thought he was thie amazing surgeon.  Now I'm reading all these patients whose lives he ruined.  Wow.

“I regret ever having met him,” Karly Bailey tells TheWrap

A former patient of Ben Carson, the retired neursurgeon and GOP presidential candidate, claims he is a “liar” who ruined her life by botching surgery on her brain tumor. “I regret ever having met him,” Karly Bailey told TheWrap. “I wish I didn’t.”

Bailey, who was 9 years old when she went under Carson’s knife in 1995, claimed the future candidate went against her family’s wishes by removing her brain tumor in its entirety, despite her parents’ repeated demands that the growth be only partially removed due to its proximity to the brain stem.

“I made the worst decision of my life when I agreed to let him operate on my daughter,” her father, John Bailey, told TheWrap.

According to the family, the operation left Karly, now 27, paralyzed on her right side and suffering from vertical nystagmus, which causes severe dizziness. When she finally went back to school after more than seven months of intense rehab, she was so disfigured that she was bullied by fellow students.

“She was called a freak because of her face,” John Bailey said. “She had to learn how to write with her left hand.”

Bailey also alleged that Carson made numerous “misstatements” of medical facts in his sworn affidavit in an attempt to cover up his medical mistakes.

Carson’s representatives did not reply to TheWrap’s request for comment.

- See more at: https://www.thewrap.com/ben-carsons-former-patient-blasts-surgeon-for-ruining-her-life-hes-a-liar/#sthash.ZKUx0D23.dpuf

Just playing devils advocate here, if you are undergoing major surgery, there are risks. Not saying we won't see a shit ton of Carson stickers being scraped off of cars here shortly, just that brain surgery is some risky stuff.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 07, 2015, 04:47:17 PM »
Just playing devils advocate here, if you are undergoing major surgery, there are risks. Not saying we won't see a shit ton of Carson stickers being scraped off of cars here shortly, just that brain surgery is some risky stuff.
Especially when its performed by a half-witted moron who only got to where he is by the color of his skin and the fact that everyone has been afraid to call out his lies his entire life....until now.