Author Topic: Sasha Banks  (Read 22104 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Sasha Banks
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:14:26 PM »
This girl has it, and she's only like 23.

If WWE brings her along properly and she doesn't get hurt, she's gonna be a big star:

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: Sasha Banks
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 04:09:53 AM »
Absolutely agreed!!! Probably the best female diva in terms of wrestling ability and mic skills i've seen in a long time.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2015, 06:00:39 PM »
Absolutely agreed!!! Probably the best female diva in terms of wrestling ability and mic skills i've seen in a long time.

And a great ass to boot!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 12:59:09 PM »
And a great ass to boot!
Wouldn't you just love to munch on it for an hour or two?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 01:57:06 PM »
Wouldn't you just love to munch on it for an hour or two?

I could think of worse ways to kill some time 8)

BTW, She's on Jericho's Podcast. You can see why she's so advanced at such a young age. She's a life long fan. When Jericho asked her to name her favorite wrestler, she said Eddie Guerrero. She also gives Norman Smiley a lot of credit for teaching her how to wrestle.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 04:19:11 AM »
I could think of worse ways to kill some time 8)

BTW, She's on Jericho's Podcast. You can see why she's so advanced at such a young age. She's a life long fan. When Jericho asked her to name her favorite wrestler, she said Eddie Guerrero. She also gives Norman Smiley a lot of credit for teaching her how to wrestle.
She's got that alpha/bitch attitude and that is what you need to be a top tier player. Plus she can actually wrestle. She put on a hell of a match with Paige a couple of weeks ago.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2015, 02:29:44 AM »
Saw her last week on a smackdown dark match, she seems pretty good. Has some charisma, not to the level aj Lee had but still good.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2015, 09:05:57 AM »
Female wrastling is totally stupid. When they get thrown in the ropes, it looks so fake to see them run and come back, duck, keep running back and forth until someone gets hit.

ZZZzzzzzz.....
?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 11:41:41 PM »
Sasha was great this week on Smackdown, she's really growing on me. Like her look and has probably the best mic skills of the divas.

Speaking of Divas I was watching some of Aj Lees stuff on youtube, man she's hot and a great character. Too bad she retired but I understand why.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2015, 04:18:29 PM »
Another thing about Sasha. She has great fashion sense. Apparently, she helps design her outfits. They always look good without looking cheap like Nikki Bella with her panties riding up her ass.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 04:38:22 AM »
Another thing about Sasha. She has great fashion sense. Apparently, she helps design her outfits. They always look good without looking cheap like Nikki Bella with her panties riding up her ass.

Agreed  8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2015, 04:34:35 AM »
I loved her match, last night against Paige.

It was an old-school, pick a body part and go to work on it, offense. For a minute, I thought I was watching Georgia Championship Wrestling.

Right now, she's the best thing going in the whole company, male or female.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2015, 05:00:21 AM »
^ Thin Lizzy lusting after Sasha banks as usual.  ;D

Can't blame you tho.  :P

Actually just watched this q&a video on YouTube a half hour ago.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2015, 11:41:51 AM »

Truth. Then I realize she's young enough to be my daughter. At that point, depression sets in :-[

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2015, 05:33:49 AM »

Actually just watched this q&a video on YouTube a half hour ago.

Lol, I don't blame him. I would smash that all day long myself  :P
Her wrestling ability is second to none and I also agree with Lizzy that she is the best thing going right now male or female. Her match with Paige (two women who are exceptional wrestlers) was amazing. She is the next best thing. I would watch her anyday of the week over "New Day", or worse yet, the very lame and over-rated "Roman Reigns".

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2015, 09:41:11 PM »
Love these "we want Sasha" chants. Glad the wwe universe knows who the boss is.  8)

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2015, 04:32:54 AM »
Love these "we want Sasha" chants. Glad the wwe universe knows who the boss is.  8)
Me too....she is a phenomenal wrestler and has the total package of what is required.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2015, 09:50:26 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »

Works for me. Anyone notice that Natalia doesn't wear panties. Her outfit is see through on her hips and no panties in sight. I can only hope for a pant failure. :P
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 08:19:42 AM »
Works for me. Anyone notice that Natalia doesn't wear panties. Her outfit is see through on her hips and no panties in sight. I can only hope for a pant failure. :P

Twenty years ago, I would've agreed. In 2015, we all can see chicks like Nikki getting their vags and bungholes destroyed 24/7. That type of cheap, whorishness thing isn't necessary in pro wrestling. Sasha is a proficient wrestler who happens to be hot. Nikki is the reverse. That's why no one chants. "We want Nikki."

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2015, 10:39:34 AM »

Twenty years ago, I would've agreed. In 2015, we all can see chicks like Nikki getting their vags and bungholes destroyed 24/7. That type of cheap, whorishness thing isn't necessary in pro wrestling. Sasha is a proficient wrestler who happens to be hot. Nikki is the reverse. That's why no one chants. "We want Nikki."
Just imagine Nikki's fun bags buried in your face...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2015, 10:17:33 PM »
I'm glad Mick Foley is on our side and "gets it" and isn't afraid to speak the truth.

From Tpww:net

“She’s living the dream, she’s got this character that works and I think she’s being messed with. If you have someone who is there, who is firing on all cylinders .. and I’m talking to Vince, leave her alone and let her do her thing. You’re 70, Vince. She’s 23. You don’t speak to everybody out there. Just because you don’t get it doesn’t mean it’s not there to be gotten. You have people chanting “We Want Sasha” – it’s not without reason. Please, Mr. McMahon. Please leave her alone. Let her do her thing. If they want her, give her to them. Let her do her thing. You’re looking for faces, future faces of the company. Here’s one of them. It makes me sad to see someone work so hard, who is there and is being led in different directions.”

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 04:47:25 AM »
I'm glad Mick Foley is on our side and "gets it" and isn't afraid to speak the truth.

From Tpww:net

“She’s living the dream, she’s got this character that works and I think she’s being messed with. If you have someone who is there, who is firing on all cylinders .. and I’m talking to Vince, leave her alone and let her do her thing. You’re 70, Vince. She’s 23. You don’t speak to everybody out there. Just because you don’t get it doesn’t mean it’s not there to be gotten. You have people chanting “We Want Sasha” – it’s not without reason. Please, Mr. McMahon. Please leave her alone. Let her do her thing. If they want her, give her to them. Let her do her thing. You’re looking for faces, future faces of the company. Here’s one of them. It makes me sad to see someone work so hard, who is there and is being led in different directions.”
Totally agree

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2015, 08:20:13 PM »
My favorite part of Raw this week, watching Sasha shake dat ass  :P  :o

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2015, 11:50:29 PM »
My favorite part of Raw this week, watching Sasha shake dat ass  :P  :o

She does pop that booty well.