Author Topic: Donald Trump Camp Weighing Ad Buy in Early Primary States  (Read 226 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Donald Trump Camp Weighing Ad Buy in Early Primary States
« on: August 08, 2015, 12:03:32 AM »
Ad buys win states.

Donald Trump’s top aides are considering a multi-million-dollar television blitz in the early presidential nominating states – but are meeting resistance from a key campaign figure: Mr. Trump himself.

The potential advertising buy, described by people with knowledge of the campaign’s discussions, would put Mr. Trump’s front-running Republican presidential campaign on the airwaves in the early nominating states of Iowa, New Hampshire and perhaps South Carolina. The ads would seek to help Mr. Trump push back against some of the negative messaging about him in recent weeks.

The holdup so far: Mr. Trump sees little reason to invest his own money in TV ads when he is already a nonstop presence on cable television.

“Why should I spend my money when I’m getting so much for free,” one associate of Mr. Trump who declined to be identified for fear of jeopardizing their relationship quoted him as saying recently.

Read more: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/08/07/donald-trump-camp-weighing-ad-buy-in-early-primary-states/