Author Topic: Contest day  (Read 59546 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Contest day
« Reply #350 on: August 13, 2015, 12:30:36 PM »
LOL I remember the way wine hit me after a 16 week diet!  Step away from the keyboard guy  :D
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #351 on: August 13, 2015, 12:30:47 PM »
go fuck yourself..cannot stand you either

And I assume with this post Sev is gone.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #352 on: August 13, 2015, 12:31:30 PM »
it is all good you can remove me

There is NO bodybuilding left here nor there is an intrest for sharing and learning and it has been this way for a while

Only a handful of idiots who just troll

As far as Mr Jeff, he will learn that you cannot say anything you want without consequences just because it is theinternet

Will teach stool face a lesson  ;D

PS: f u and yours

Sev,

Take a breather, cool off and lets talk later today.

I know you're better than this and you're allowing an incessant troll to get to you.

Be There lives for this shit. He is here every day trolling everyone, even while claiming that he has no interest in this site and has a magical site that he is waiting to return to after they finish their decade-long updates.

He never argues the topic at hand and instead picks at the semantics behind a poster's prior and present comments in order to catch them in minor contradictions, to then ride their asses to the point where he saturates a thread with useless back-and-forths. That's what he enjoys doing and does do very carefully as to not break the rules.

No more derailing of threads from him and also no more posting of his family pictures by you, plain and simple.

That said, I don't want you to go. Please come back to me later and we will straighten this mess out.

For now, I'm not removing you and will let you take a breather.

"1"

Simple Simon

« Reply #353 on: August 13, 2015, 12:33:07 PM »
Sev,

I know you're better than this and you're allowing an incessant troll to get to you.

Be There lives for this shit. He is here every day trolling everyone, even while claiming that he has no interest in this site and has a magical site that he is waiting to return to after they finish their decade-long updates.

He never argues the topic at hand and instead picks at the semantics behind a poster's prior and present comments in order to catch them in minor contradictions, to then ride their asses to the point where he saturates a thread with useless back-and-forths. That's what he enjoys doing and does do very carefully as to not break the rules.

No more derailing of threads from him and also no more posting of his family pictures by you, plain and simple.

That said, I don't want you to go. Please come back to me later and we will straighten this mess out.

"1"

I got banned.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #354 on: August 13, 2015, 12:33:20 PM »
Sev,

"1"

You must have been a high school guidance counselor in your previous life.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: August 13, 2015, 12:34:11 PM »
You must have been a high school guidance counselor in your previous life.

No, just a homosexual in my present life.

"1"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #356 on: August 13, 2015, 12:35:43 PM »
No, just a homosexual in my present life.

"1"

Then you're doing this all wrong.  A proper gay would settle this feud with 2 bottles of white zin, a Costco sized bottle of baby oil and a blow up pool.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #357 on: August 13, 2015, 12:36:01 PM »
My pics are out now so most people ahve seen them, I suppose the getbig brethren now have them all on their harddrives, this is getbig after all.

He must have picked a bad pic of my Mrs (I didnt see it)if Waller thinks she looks like princess shrek,  

Wasn't me dude.

Simple Simon

« Reply #358 on: August 13, 2015, 12:37:06 PM »
Wasn't me dude.
Sorry mate it was cinzano bianco

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #359 on: August 13, 2015, 12:39:19 PM »
Sorry mate it was cinzano bianco

didn't realize it was really your wife.  I deleted that post.  Accept my apology.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2015, 12:40:25 PM »
Then you're doing this all wrong.  A proper gay would settle this feud with 2 bottles of white zin, a Costco sized bottle of baby oil and a blow up pool.
U HAD ME AT BLOW UP POOL...

Simple Simon

« Reply #361 on: August 13, 2015, 12:41:14 PM »
didn't realize it was really your wife.  I deleted that post.  Accept my apology.

If you think she looks like princess then it shouldnt matter should it?   ;D

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #362 on: August 13, 2015, 12:47:07 PM »
I never thought it was you for a minute, you had my info way too long
You did have a slight lapse on here and posted it when you thought I was a gimmick.
You took them down quick though.

Its all good.

Yes I had a minor lapse when I posted your pics when I thought you were D.O.A, but even then I ran Google image search and EXIF data on the images to make sure it never got back to you and didn't mention your last name. Still it wasn't cool of me an I apologize to you for that.
Problem was I had major financial woes during the recession, 07-09 where I busted quite a few companies, (whole comms industry had problems) hence why i changed my name and my old name being plastered all over the internet could have caused me problems with creditors chasing me from the past trying to find me and shit DOA was doing was pissing me off.

Its all been dealt with now so I can be bit more honest and open about things.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #363 on: August 13, 2015, 12:47:54 PM »
How can sementaste have roid rage when the gear he is using is fake  ???
P

Simple Simon

« Reply #364 on: August 13, 2015, 12:49:08 PM »

Yes I had a minor lapse when I posted your pics when I thought you were D.O.A, but even then I ran Google image search and EXIF data on the images to make sure it never got back to you and didn't mention your last name. Still it wasn't cool of me an I apologize to you for that.
Problem was I had major financial woes during the recession, 07-09 where I busted quite a few companies, (whole comms industry had problems) hence why i changed my name and my old name being plastered all over the internet could have caused me problems with creditors chasing me from the past trying to find me and shit DOA was doing was pissing me off.

Its all been dealt with now so I can be bit more honest and open about things.

we cool.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #365 on: August 13, 2015, 12:51:11 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.

Simple Simon

« Reply #366 on: August 13, 2015, 12:51:31 PM »
I don't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
perfect

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #367 on: August 13, 2015, 12:54:35 PM »
How can sementaste have roid rage when the gear he is using is fake  ???
lål

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #368 on: August 13, 2015, 12:55:12 PM »
looks good...for a natural.

nice gyno btw  :D

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: August 13, 2015, 12:56:15 PM »

You may find this hard to believe but its the truth, I tried my very best to protect your info while i was getting all sorts of pressure from all angles to release it but I always said NO.
But when you posted up that recent contest photo which had the tag line "Lee Archer" photography Josh contacted Lee via email as he testified himself on his board and found out your details.
I asked Bigmc to send you message to set your FB as private and give you the heads up.

I can only assume when you posted up that pic you were not particularly bothered.
No reason you should be anyway, you are in great shape and nothing to hide.

Your trolling and stuff in the past (as indeed mine) should NEVER give anyone any reason to meddle or interfere with your real life etc
I am totally against outing of anyones personal info and whoever does it is showing weakness in my opinion not strength

Holy shit with this drama. How do people get involved in all this ridiculous behavior.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #370 on: August 13, 2015, 01:01:11 PM »
we cool.

I just heard that in my head in the voice of Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction saying "Bitch be cool" with the 9 millimeter stuck to my face.
Are you saying Be There that this could be the start of a great Bromance?  

;D

Simple Simon

« Reply #371 on: August 13, 2015, 01:04:40 PM »

I just heard that in my head in the voice of Samuel L Jackson in Pulp Fiction saying "Bitch be cool" with the 9 millimeter stuck to my face.
Are you saying Be There that this could be the start of a great Bromance?  

;D

17 seconds in.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: August 13, 2015, 01:06:03 PM »
Holy shit with this drama. How do people get involved in all this ridiculous behavior.

No idea.
RETARDS.
Every single one of them....
?

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #373 on: August 13, 2015, 01:07:23 PM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #374 on: August 13, 2015, 01:16:03 PM »
go fuck yourself..cannot stand you either

It's got nothing to do with like or dislike.  You chose to take a low blow and bring a family member into the mix.  OMR chose to take a gentler approach.  Fuck you if you don't like my approach.
: