Author Topic: Contest day  (Read 59370 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Contest day
« Reply #400 on: August 13, 2015, 06:56:00 PM »
Off topic, but I need a place to post this.

This thread title / poster combo marks the #1 thread in getbig history that I'm least tempted to click.

I`d be inclined to agree!  ;D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #401 on: August 13, 2015, 06:56:31 PM »
What's Princess L's story anyway? I don't get the dyke vibes from her although there's definitely some bitterness there. Sounds like she's already reached the pinnacle of her career, a mod on a bucket of vomit like Getbig  :-\

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #402 on: August 13, 2015, 06:59:16 PM »
This is the typical, selfish, religious mind that people have. God blessed me, but cursed those other people. We are special. They are not. God answered my prayers because I am special. Oh well, that he didn't answer the millions of other prayers.

Yes, I do believe that America is special and this world will be a much, much worse place without America. And just because all prayers aren't answered doesn't mean that none are.

A culture that cuts off people's heads, stones homosexuals to death, allow their daughters to drown rather than be touched by a life guard, allows school girls to burn to death because they aren't wearing their Hijab is a cursed culture and we are better than they are.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #403 on: August 13, 2015, 07:01:08 PM »
Yes, I do believe that America is special and this world will be a much, much worse place without America. And just because all prayers aren't answered doesn't mean that none are.

A culture that cuts off people's heads, stones homosexuals to death, allow their daughters to drown rather than be touched by a life guard, allows school girls to burn to death because they aren't wearing their Hijab is a cursed culture and we are better than they are.
X 10,000

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: August 13, 2015, 07:01:55 PM »
C'ause, I doN't forget people who tell me to fuck off when I give them props. So fuck that guy, he can die and eat shit.

And besides, his physique is a total joke for the drug abuser he is, just another delusional idiot. Yet you sure love to defend him and praise the guy. Guess we gotta have a good samaritan here and that person is often you.

So you did compliment him and he hurt your feelings. Now you take it back and will never forget the slight.

Gotcha.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #405 on: August 13, 2015, 07:03:14 PM »

shut up you fucking degenerate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #406 on: August 13, 2015, 07:03:59 PM »
This idiot talked so much insulting shit about my female friend or wife or past relationships it is rediculous. But posting his ugly ass wife is all of a sudden offensive and "off limits"

He insulted me non stop banking on remaining annonymous but posting his retarded mug is "off limits".

Being a complete jackass for a full year non stop is not "off limits"?

Fuck you and your "rules". Seems like a double standard to me

Princess L.. who the fuck are you and why do you feel your opinion matters?  :D

Go eat a large dick .. spend less time online and get a life you idiot

I find it amusing how offended everyone is but the shit this idiot spewed for a year insulting non stop it is cndoned and ok. Oh brother the drama  ::)
Gypsymelt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: August 13, 2015, 07:10:43 PM »
lack of a social life and other tars what else would make a micdle ager woman become a mod on this board?

Loves to dispense "advices" but knows little

Let's vote who would like to see a clip with ukjeff being bitchslapped?  ;D

PS: what a beast hahaha (I mean, him.. she looks like sheloves her Smirnoff)

wtf?

mom and son?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #408 on: August 13, 2015, 07:12:02 PM »
wtf?

mom and son?

his "wife"

He said he will never spend more than 20$ on a dinner withthe wife out in town.. now we know why..

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #409 on: August 13, 2015, 07:13:17 PM »
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAHAHA HAHAHAH

sev for president

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: August 13, 2015, 07:15:10 PM »
There is so much wrong with what pellius wrote, I'm not even going to bother giving a response. :-\ :D

dr.chimps pretty much sums it up though. Romanticizing an entire race/people/land/religion is equally as moronic as hating an entire race/people/land/religion.

It's not wrong. My beliefs regarding the Jews are based on the Bible which I believe in. According to the Bible, Jews are God's chosen people. That's a fact. Again, to be clear as people misinterpret my words, ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE! You can argue that it's wrong and Jews are nothing special and Israel is just another patch of sand in the Mideast. But you cannot deny that in the Bible it states very clearly that Jews are God's chosen people.

Now, how that beliefs influences my feelings for the Jews and Israel is again not wrong. I am telling  you what I believe. Again you can disagree and think I am a religious kook but what I say about the Jews, that they are very special to me, and my support of Israel, is not a lie. I am not making it up. I really believe it.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: August 13, 2015, 07:17:57 PM »
Shall we continue the outing?  ;D

That face  :D

You actually look like a professor of literature or philosophy.

The brainy look coupled with a superman body is a good look. Mentzer kind of had that looked when dressed in regular clothes and it was well known that he got more ass than a toilet seat.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #412 on: August 13, 2015, 07:19:41 PM »
You actually look like a professor of literature or philosophy.

The brainy look coupled with a superman body is a good look. Mentzer kind of had that looked when dressed in regular clothes and it was well known that he got more ass than a toilet seat.
I agree. My natural charisma can be overwhelming. I also have a very large penis.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: August 13, 2015, 07:21:59 PM »
it is all good you can remove me

There is NO bodybuilding left here nor there is an intrest for sharing and learning and it has been this way for a while

Only a handful of idiots who just troll

As far as Mr Jeff, he will learn that you cannot say anything you want without consequences just because it is theinternet

Will teach stool face a lesson  ;D

PS: f u and yours

Come on, Sev. This is not just a bodybuilding board. Who wants that. I can count the number of things you've made me aware of in life that I had no idea of. I don't care if it's crazy or not I just want to know what's out there. No way I would have know what a reptilian hybrid is if it wasn't for you.

You're part of the GetBig ethos.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2015, 08:47:24 PM »
Bumped for those who want a refresher
: